00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

LewgusWithFriends just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Youtube's gone to shit

2,475 Views | 34 Replies

Response to Youtube's gone to shit 2009-12-30 21:55:56

At 12/30/09 09:48 PM, Thematrix27 wrote: He's harmless, look. He has barely any views on his videos.

Mhm, and us dumbfucks are adding views.

Tick Tock

BBS Signature

Response to Youtube's gone to shit 2009-12-30 21:57:41

At 12/30/09 09:55 PM, Falonefal wrote:
At 12/30/09 09:48 PM, Thematrix27 wrote: He's harmless, look. He has barely any views on his videos.
Mhm, and us dumbfucks are adding views.

Exactly. There's much bigger threats out there.

Response to Youtube's gone to shit 2009-12-30 22:26:51

At 12/30/09 10:20 PM, slayer727 wrote: Dude, are you implying this shit spewing piece of garbage has the slightest bit of decency? This MAY be a
good video to someone whos braindead, dislexic, and has a long history of mental retardation.

I think he is, and without being an ass kisser, I agree with him. If you play Runescape the videos could actually be helpful - think of it that way. Grammar is never important on the Internet. Click one of Fred's videos and look at the comments. No, do it. Almost all of them will be:

"i hpe u go nd die fred u fag"
"your an insperation i hope i can make my videos as popular as yours"
"check out my channel for some of the funniest stuff you'll ever see!"

None of those contain good grammar, and neither does your post. Don't insult others when you're doing the same thing as they are. Also, is it possible to have a history of retardation? I don't think people wake up and think 'My, what a wonderful day for Downs'. You either have a mental disability or you don't.

I'm on Last.fm!

Also, I used to be YeOldeSierra. Now I'm just Sierra :3

Response to Youtube's gone to shit 2009-12-30 22:42:33

to be honest,people may not like it,but some people like attention,and they like to make videos,so they make videos to get attention from viewers,and also,the bad spelling part?you dont know if he is dyslexic,or is just a bad speller,most people cant help if they cant spell,i am dyslexic,but my spelling isnt as bad as some of the people who talk trash online

Response to Youtube's gone to shit 2009-12-30 22:45:36

You can't expect everybody to be mature on a website with over 10 thousand users.