00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

809118566 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Hello and welcome to Consumer Probe

2,544 Views | 6 Replies

Our subject tonight is unsafe toys for children, for instance, this little bow and arrow set. Pull the rubber suction cups off, and the arrows become dangerous missiles.

Thanks aplenty to Phobotech for the great user icon.

BBS Signature

Response to Hello and welcome to Consumer Probe 2009-12-19 02:31:48

We have with us today Mr. Irwin Mainway of Mainway toys.

Mr. Mainway, your company manufactures the following "harmless" playthings: Pretty Peggy Ear Piercings Said, Mr. Skin Grafter, General Tron Secret Police Confession Kids, and Doggy Dentist.

BBS Signature

Response to Hello and welcome to Consumer Probe 2009-12-19 02:33:05

Hey man, bags of glass are tons of fun.

BBS Signature

Response to Hello and welcome to Consumer Probe 2009-12-19 02:36:58

And what about this "innocent rubber doll" you market under the name "Johnny Switchblade"?

BBS Signature

Response to Hello and welcome to Consumer Probe 2009-12-19 02:40:06

At 12/19/09 02:33 AM, DragonFyre9 wrote: Hey man, bags of glass are tons of fun.

Yeah, well, look - you know, the average kid, he picks up, you know, broken glass anywhere, you know? The beach, the street, garbage cans, parking lots, all over the place in any big city. We're just packaging what the kids want!

I mean, it's a creative toy, you know? If you hold this up, you know, you see colors, every color of the rainbow!

I mean, it teaches him about light refraction, you know? Prisms, and that stuff! You know what I mean?

> z0r. (Random, and possibly NSFW.)

> Sig by lopas1.

BBS Signature

Response to Hello and welcome to Consumer Probe 2009-12-19 02:41:52

Uh, Miss, just wanna correct you on one thing there, the full name of this product - it appears in stores all over the country - is, uh, Johnny Switchblade Adventure Punk.

BBS Signature

Response to Hello and welcome to Consumer Probe 2009-12-19 02:41:56

At 12/19/09 02:36 AM, ThePortalGuru wrote: And what about this "innocent rubber doll" you market under the name "Johnny Switchblade"?

Okay, Miss, I wanna correct you, alright. The full name of this product, as it appears in stores all over the county, is Johnny Switchblade: Adventure Punk.

I mean, nothing goes wrong... little girls buy 'em, you know, they play games, they make up stories, nobody gets hurt.

I mean, so Barbie takes a knife once in a while, or Ken gets cut. You know, there's no harm in that. I mean, as far as I can see, you know?

> z0r. (Random, and possibly NSFW.)

> Sig by lopas1.

BBS Signature