00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Care2mchBEAR just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Art Forum Group Shot

31,036 Views | 542 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Art Forum Group Shot 2010-01-02 18:33:51

At 1/2/10 06:22 PM, Snowman wrote:
At 1/2/10 05:01 PM, M-Vero wrote: No.
I mean yes, they are the guards...yup. They make sure no one that isn't supposed to gets in.
or out.
I wouldnt make it out anyway, longhat gets stuck on the door :(

It get's stuck on the planes, and the occasional satellite

it looks as if I am trapped...

you can't get out anyway

At 1/2/10 05:09 PM, Kinsei01 wrote: I look like a Spy....
Gentelmen

Mentlegen

Response to Art Forum Group Shot 2010-01-02 19:10:10

"hang in there baby"

Art Forum Group Shot

Response to Art Forum Group Shot 2010-01-02 19:45:21

At 1/2/10 07:10 PM, M-Vero wrote: "hang in there baby"

I lol'd... hard

Response to Art Forum Group Shot 2010-01-02 20:14:01

if hes jebus then that explains why iv been disintegrated,

either that or laserkarl

Response to Art Forum Group Shot 2010-01-03 06:35:33

QUICK! someone denie him thrice before the toucan crows.... or was it the TOAS?

NEVER LOOSE FAITH IN MANCUNT

BBS Signature

Response to Art Forum Group Shot 2010-01-03 13:30:41

At 1/3/10 06:35 AM, J-qb wrote: QUICK! someone denie him thrice before the toucan crows.... or was it the TOAS?

Wha? who's denying what thrice? Neither turkeys nor toucans crow, YOUR SENTENCE IS BLASPHEMY!

Response to Art Forum Group Shot 2010-01-03 15:55:01

Woo!
Go jonny, Go!.

*takes photos with Microfilm ....>.>..*

Whiskey | The Old | The New | Portal | updated sig thanks to gumby

BBS Signature

Response to Art Forum Group Shot 2010-01-03 16:03:25

What does this have to do with AFGS?

And I was hoping fo' another livestream :(
At 1/3/10 03:55 PM, Kinsei01 wrote: *takes photos with Microfilm ....>.>..*

Gentlemen!

BBS Signature

Response to Art Forum Group Shot 2010-01-03 16:16:01

At 1/3/10 04:03 PM, havegum wrote: Gentlemen!

Ladies!

BBS Signature

Response to Art Forum Group Shot 2010-01-03 21:55:31

At 1/3/10 04:03 PM, havegum wrote: What does this have to do with AFGS?

EVERYTHING that has to do with the quotes below

At 1/2/10 05:37 PM, big-jonny-13 wrote: Yeah, but Jesus Christ didn't have a ninja at his right hand.
Well, a few feet to his left, but still

and

At 1/2/10 06:33 PM, M-Vero wrote:
At 1/2/10 06:22 PM, Snowman wrote: I wouldnt make it out anyway, longhat gets stuck on the door :(
It get's stuck on the planes, and the occasional satellite

But not this quote under this, this has nothing to do with the AFGS, hypocrite...

And I was hoping fo' another livestream :(

It would have only been about 15 minutes, not worth the set up

At 1/3/10 04:16 PM, Kinsei01 wrote: Ladies!

Dalies!

Response to Art Forum Group Shot 2010-01-03 23:07:13

At 1/3/10 10:41 PM, angryglacier wrote:
At 1/3/10 09:55 PM, M-Vero wrote:
At 1/3/10 04:16 PM, Kinsei01 wrote: Ladies!
Dalies!
Ladies and Gentlemen.

Please, Lend me your Ears

BBS Signature

Response to Art Forum Group Shot 2010-01-06 19:57:48

Browsing through the forums like normal, reading a post, than blankly staring at the screen for a good 20 seconds....
Angelus-Mortis isn't in this shit!

Response to Art Forum Group Shot 2010-01-06 20:49:13

Alright guys and gals, there's a few issues I'v been mulling over for the past couple days
Firstly, wallpapers. Unfortunately, there are simply too many characters in this, if clumped into a wallpaper would look like shit in any composition.
Secondly, printing. People were making quite the ruckus at the start of this about posters and such and I think have a solution that will make everyone happy at no expense to me.

What I'm gonna do is like with the sketches, each person will have theirown individual file, and this is where the convenience comes in. ONCE THIS IS ALL SAID AND DONE simply PM, not asking in the forums, because I don't know if I can speak for everyone (but I'd want a copy) but I don't want the end of the thread to be turned into a sea of "me"s and "I do"s. Anyeho, and I will send you a high resolution copy of YOUR character, with which you can go to your local Staples, library, pro printing shop, what have you, and print out your own copy. Everybody wins.

Again when this is FINISHED, pm me and I'll send you your file. PNG naturally.

Response to Art Forum Group Shot 2010-01-06 20:52:42

May I be in the group shot?

Response to Art Forum Group Shot 2010-01-06 20:53:33

Could you write the usernames on them?

Or if not everybody want this; Could you write the username on just mine?

BBS Signature

Response to Art Forum Group Shot 2010-01-06 21:04:55

At 1/6/10 08:53 PM, havegum wrote: Could you write the usernames on them?
Or if not everybody want this; Could you write the username on just mine?

Forgot to mention that, if you want your name/username on the copy, feel free to ask, if you do not ask for it, it will not be on there.
I may also do a few simple backgrounds that people could choose from, and by simple I mean a circle with some design or like, some trees or something in it.

At 1/6/10 08:52 PM, FullFistMaria wrote: May I be in the group shot?

I wish there was some sort of separation so I could see how many posts are in each section of the forum, this would be extremely situational but meh it'd be nice.
But from what I can tell, a large majority is in the art forum, so I can't really say no.

People I need to add because I'm dense
FullFistMaria
Angelus-mortis
Breaktroll(still debating, dude you post like once a month, but its almost all in the art forum, most likely yes though so don't fret)

Response to Art Forum Group Shot 2010-01-06 21:09:59

WOW thats a lot of people! How many are there exactly? (dont feel like counting)

Response to Art Forum Group Shot 2010-01-06 21:18:08

At 1/6/10 09:09 PM, Scarifying wrote: WOW thats a lot of people! How many are there exactly? (dont feel like counting)

48 at the moment

Response to Art Forum Group Shot 2010-01-07 12:41:26

At 1/6/10 09:18 PM, M-Vero wrote:
At 1/6/10 09:09 PM, Scarifying wrote: WOW thats a lot of people! How many are there exactly? (dont feel like counting)
48 at the moment

half of those people i wouldnt count as regular at the moment, but they were when you started, this is gunna be a neverending project

Response to Art Forum Group Shot 2010-01-07 14:09:29

Personally I'd draw the line and not add anyone else.

If you're not in, better luck next time otherwise this is indeed going to be a neverending project.
You already have your work cut out for you, which is a whole damn lot already and I assume you'd like to get it finished in the near future.

- The Run -- Cargo || The Run -- Drop - The Run is an episodic sci-fi story, click the image to go to the Main Page.

BBS Signature

Response to Art Forum Group Shot 2010-01-07 14:12:24

I wonder if there is any room for me left :P
It's looking fantastic! =D

Response to Art Forum Group Shot 2010-01-07 15:32:20

At 1/7/10 02:09 PM, RNNR wrote: Personally I'd draw the line and not add anyone else.

If you're not in, better luck next time otherwise this is indeed going to be a neverending project.
You already have your work cut out for you, which is a whole damn lot already and I assume you'd like to get it finished in the near future.

Yes but there are people who aren't in who SHOULD be in, Angelus mortis should definitely be in and fullfistmaria was a reg before I was and took a break.
There are 3 things that I chose as criteria
1. When you started posting, if you started posting after I started this, than thats pretty much out already.
2. How often you post.
3.how much do you contribute. Do you actually help people or do you just have a bunch of +1 posts.
Most of the people in the shot have those 3 criteria, some have 2, people who aren't in its usually cause of reason 1. The only one who I put it when I started this who didn't really deserve it is havegum, and I was totally right that he'd become a reg.

Response to Art Forum Group Shot 2010-01-07 15:42:08

At 1/7/10 03:32 PM, M-Vero wrote:
At 1/7/10 02:09 PM, RNNR wrote: Personally I'd draw the line and not add anyone else.

Yes but there are people who aren't in who SHOULD be in, Angelus mortis should definitely be in and fullfistmaria was a reg before I was and took a break.
There are 3 things that I chose as criteria
1. When you started posting, if you started posting after I started this, than thats pretty much out already.
2. How often you post.
3.how much do you contribute. Do you actually help people or do you just have a bunch of +1 posts.
Most of the people in the shot have those 3 criteria, some have 2, people who aren't in its usually cause of reason 1. The only one who I put it when I started this who didn't really deserve it is havegum, and I was totally right that he'd become a reg.

with the art forum how it is now, you cant really tell whos gunna become a reg because everyone is coming in making personal threads and only posting there, or just leaving it all together but i think this is all the people that need to be in it for now, if you do another one like next year then theyve got a chance of being in that one, if you dont do another one i dont blame you that was a lot of work, but it would be fun.

Response to Art Forum Group Shot 2010-01-07 16:10:10

At 1/7/10 03:42 PM, ashman112 wrote: with the art forum how it is now, you cant really tell whos gunna become a reg because everyone is coming in making personal threads and only posting there

For the most part people who only post in 1 thread I didn't put in, other than Katsenjammer really.

if you do another one like next year then theyve got a chance of being in that one

no way in fucking hell.....I'm not even done with this yet.
If aynone wants to do there own go for, just know it's a fuck ton of work to finish it.

unless you do it on another forum that is smaller, or make everyone stick figures or something

But like I said, it's a big group and I was bound to forget people, and I did. Ultimately It's up to me, and I see no reason other than it's a little extra work for me, to put in 2 more people and make it an even 50

Response to Art Forum Group Shot 2010-01-07 16:32:30

At 1/7/10 04:10 PM, M-Vero wrote: ...to put in 2 more people and make it an even 50...

... Like meeee?
I'm planning to become a reg on NG, certainly going to return here every day.
And I post in different threads =D
But I guess it's up to you, so I'm not pushing. :P

Response to Art Forum Group Shot 2010-01-07 16:38:39

At 1/7/10 04:32 PM, StupidFingers wrote:
At 1/7/10 04:10 PM, M-Vero wrote: ...to put in 2 more people and make it an even 50...
... Like meeee?

Response to Art Forum Group Shot 2010-01-07 16:47:10

At 1/7/10 04:38 PM, M-Vero wrote:
At 1/7/10 04:32 PM, StupidFingers wrote:
... Like meeee?

i think stupid fingers deserves it, ill back him up(for some reason), vero you worked quick on that stream so it shouldnt take that long, now we just need one more person

its your decision

Response to Art Forum Group Shot 2010-01-07 16:51:48

At 1/7/10 04:47 PM, ashman112 wrote: i think stupid fingers deserves it, ill back him up(for some reason), vero you worked quick on that stream so it shouldnt take that long, now we just need one more person
its your decision

Christ you are a hypocrite...:P
"no you should put more people in, this is enough, but put him in, yeah thats okay"

Response to Art Forum Group Shot 2010-01-07 16:54:01

M-Vero I'm pretty much in the same position as stupidfingers, in that I'm working to become a regular and contribute to the forum/site and whatnot. I would quite like to be included, but I appreciate the fact that my inclusion is probably unlikely. Really it's up to you in the end

BBS Signature

Response to Art Forum Group Shot 2010-01-07 16:54:04

At 1/7/10 04:51 PM, M-Vero wrote:
At 1/7/10 04:47 PM, ashman112 wrote: i think stupid fingers deserves it, ill back him up(for some reason), vero you worked quick on that stream so it shouldnt take that long, now we just need one more person
its your decision
Christ you are a hypocrite...:P
"no you should put more people in, this is enough, but put him in, yeah thats okay"

oh shit i just realised that (why did i do that?), ignore me its your decision ill stay out of it from now on