00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

KiichigoInu just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Award Sweeping Flashes Archive

15,299 Views | 90 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

At 11/22/11 07:54 PM, IceDragon64 wrote:
At 7/5/10 08:54 AM, AJ wrote:
At 6/30/10 10:23 AM, S1tHSL4y3r wrote: Really nice work here man, I won't sleep till I've watched every flash in this godly list. Just noticed though, League Bowling seems to be by CarrotClock not Tom? Or if I'm missing some info there, do fill me in.
Tom was involved in the original clock crew back when strawberry first put out B. I don't know the full story since it was before my time and almost a decade ago, but that's the just of it. Tom made the flash under the alias carrotclock. And thanks for the feedback.
Can anyone find evidence of this- that Carrotclock is Tom Fulps alt? If so, I would like it on Tom's wikigrounds Page.

I am not going to create a Page for the Award Sweeping Flashes at this time, but if somebody else will, I will back it.

According to a thread in 2002 titled Voice Talent, TomFulp was asking for voices for a game based on Saddam Hussein. This very much fits the description of IRAQ ATTACK, released the following year by CarrotClock, although I couldn't find any credits for the voices (gibberish sounds are used in the final product).