IceDragon64
IceDragon64
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Blank Slate
Response to Award Sweeping Flashes Archive 2011-11-22 19:54:41 Reply

At 7/5/10 08:54 AM, AJ wrote:
At 6/30/10 10:23 AM, S1tHSL4y3r wrote: Really nice work here man, I won't sleep till I've watched every flash in this godly list. Just noticed though, League Bowling seems to be by CarrotClock not Tom? Or if I'm missing some info there, do fill me in.
Tom was involved in the original clock crew back when strawberry first put out B. I don't know the full story since it was before my time and almost a decade ago, but that's the just of it. Tom made the flash under the alias carrotclock. And thanks for the feedback.

Can anyone find evidence of this- that Carrotclock is Tom Fulps alt? If so, I would like it on Tom's wikigrounds Page.

I am not going to create a Page for the Award Sweeping Flashes at this time, but if somebody else will, I will back it.

We are the Dragons & Spirits. We are friendly people. Best Wishes, Ice!

BBS Signature
sandwich-eater
sandwich-eater
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Programmer
Response to Award Sweeping Flashes Archive 2011-11-23 01:51:14 Reply

Might as well post the last 2 sweeps now.

BBS Signature
Knuckstrike
Knuckstrike
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 38
Gamer
Response to Award Sweeping Flashes Archive 2012-01-04 17:07:03 Reply

First one of 2012. Too bad that adventure story didn't get the honour because it was posted in the same week. It's an awesome game. Here are some from the previous weeks:

The Review Request club, the Blammers List (update every 15th), and the Protectors List (Update every 1st). My sig has it all.
Sig by Emperor-Bubba

BBS Signature