00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Care2mchBEAR just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

tablet art

585 Views | 2 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

tablet art 2009-11-01 14:30:44

im mostly a traditional artist but i got a tablet and i wannted to see what you guys thought of the work. i personally think i suck with it so far i cant get nearly the from and precise markings i can with traditional but its up to you guys.
and here is the link to the other drawing <a>http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj 37/spoiledpai/zombie-city.jpg<a> it wont let me upload it in the portal if anyone knows what thats about (i already resized it)

tablet art

Response to tablet art 2009-11-01 15:19:18

The one you link us to looks awesome

however, the one you posted here, just looks odd. But, your doing better on the tablet first time than I did. Its gonna take some time to get used to not looking at what your drawing on. Then theres a variety of programs to do it in which could affect how it comes out becasue of how the program draws

This text is in bold, which makes me aweso and your statement irrelevant.

ArtThread. Deviant. NGcar. SnowmansLand

BBS Signature

Response to tablet art 2009-11-01 16:02:01

At 11/1/09 03:19 PM, Snowman wrote: The one you link us to looks awesome

however, the one you posted here, just looks odd. But, your doing better on the tablet first time than I did. Its gonna take some time to get used to not looking at what your drawing on. Then theres a variety of programs to do it in which could affect how it comes out becasue of how the program draws

I agree with Snowman here, I was terrible when I first got my tablet (still am, haha. don't use it very much), so you're getting off to a good start.
Like him, I also like the one you linked to a little better, the style seems kind of used, but it's well done at least.

In the one you posted here, the gradient seems just a little too intense.
Keep it up though, maybe post some of your traditional work?