00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

I need a band logo

386 Views | 2 Replies

I need a band logo 2009-10-17 22:24:46

Hello, due to the abundance of highly talented artists on newgrownds i decided to put out an open project to any artist willing to design a band logo or graphic. While you will be credited with the creation of the image and will retain the right to withdraw permission of its use as our logo, you will not be compensated monetarily in any way.

the name of my band is PSYCHwardKILLAS, if printed in a single line i would prefer it would be put in the previously stated format, however in multi line format all caps would be fine. A little background information on our style, if you google Insane clown posse we are basicly shooting for a style similar to the lovechild of ICP and slipknot.

again there will be no compensation of any kind aside from being credited as the designing artist and withholding the rights to image distribution and use (no royalties of any kind will be given)

Response to I need a band logo 2009-10-17 22:32:51

your band doesn't have at least 50 bucks? No jobs? No mom's they could whine at for the money?

|_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_|

Response to I need a band logo 2009-10-17 22:34:20

This sig is 100% effective protection from all hexes, curses, evil spirits and bad karma. Guaranteed.

BBS Signature