00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Art Portal Reboot, Philippines

20,788 Views | 85 Replies
Respond to this Topic

Response to Art Portal Reboot, Philippines 2009-10-07 13:51:45

Shake the World is such an awesome, creative, original, connecting, entertaining, exciting and diverse idea. Looking forward to it for shizzle.

Oh and :C at Philippines. I hope they're allright.

Response to Art Portal Reboot, Philippines 2009-10-07 14:16:26

At 10/6/09 04:36 PM, TomFulp wrote: Denzel-Crocker and pupart were evacuated from their homes due to the flood in the Philippines.

Good thing Newgrounds has a record of all the valuable work they may have lost...

Response to Art Portal Reboot, Philippines 2009-10-07 15:04:45

$100 donation made

Tox isn't allowed to come or I'm not going-Suprememessage

BBS Signature

Response to Art Portal Reboot, Philippines 2009-10-07 17:11:23

Meh... I stped caring about geting scouted a long time ago, but I'm always happy to recomend other artists, because it's their hope to become a N.G. artist. anyway it's realy sad how floods devestated the Phillipines because absolutely NO ONE deserves such torture...

Crack addicted parrots man!

BBS Signature

Response to Art Portal Reboot, Philippines 2009-10-07 18:00:11

I wish I could be scouted, but I need one more peice of art, and I'm at a artists block... :(

Running 4 the fun of it... does anyone else do that anymore...

BBS Signature

Response to Art Portal Reboot, Philippines 2009-10-07 18:18:23

So I have to wait to get scouted...

then I finally GET scouted and have a pic or two on the front page get scores up...

and BAM it's back to square one...

so who thought this was a good idea?

Anthro Artist ... NOT Furry!

Response to Art Portal Reboot, Philippines 2009-10-07 18:28:17

Hey, Capitan Ben. Scout me like you said you would.. I'll love you forever.
The only reason I didn't do that post-apocalyptic dystopic version of the NG skyline is because of the scouting system. The way it was, and the way it is now is only slightly better.

I'll give you some cookies, Ben. I'm serious.

Dexter Season 5: "Psychopaths in love. It's like Zodiac and Juliet."

Response to Art Portal Reboot, Philippines 2009-10-07 20:35:10

Lol, topic says Phillipenes...and I'm quarter Phillipeno...

warfighter546 is the best i think

BBS Signature

Response to Art Portal Reboot, Philippines 2009-10-08 04:56:22

Ok, what?

I got scouted by BlackUniGriffon, but it says they have lost their scout priviledges, but their art is still scouted and in the art portal.

Perhaps some sort of error going on here?

BBS Signature

Response to Art Portal Reboot, Philippines 2009-10-08 05:32:56

I have a question,

I was scouted before it was reset, so do I need to submit another 4 pieces? or are my already submitted pieces back on the unscouted list?

Response to Art Portal Reboot, Philippines 2009-10-08 06:25:06

At 10/8/09 05:32 AM, revengous wrote: I have a question,

I was scouted before it was reset, so do I need to submit another 4 pieces? or are my already submitted pieces back on the unscouted list?

Your old pieces are obviously back on the unscouted list.

BBS Signature

Response to Art Portal Reboot, Philippines 2009-10-08 09:00:13

It just shows how Newgrounds is not just cocks but hearts and cocks. Thank you very much. I'm deeply touched, may the higher forces bless you all and increase your treasuries a thousand fold of what you gave, both material and soul. We are back at home, man, we will extend your donations to those who need it too, you've been of big help, thank you all....

Response to Art Portal Reboot, Philippines 2009-10-08 16:24:13

BIG MONEY. BIG PRIZES. I LOVE IT.

Sig by BlueHippo - AMA

Formerly PuddinN64 - BBS, Icon, and Portal Mod

"Your friends love you anyway" - Check out Guinea Something Good!

BBS Signature

Response to Art Portal Reboot, Philippines 2009-10-08 16:38:45

so that's why I've been unscouted (again -.-)...

My Artworks | DVF Arms Developing | Red Triad Dynasty (RTD)

Join the NGPD today! Simply PM TailsPrower! To Blam & Protect!

BBS Signature

Response to Art Portal Reboot, Philippines 2009-10-09 05:12:05

oh my god. im a filipino and id love to help but i can't. if i could, i would, though.

too bad.

Response to Art Portal Reboot, Philippines 2009-10-09 05:46:44

You know what tom.... im from the Philippines but im from the other side like baguio somethin... my father ummm... nah hard to say but he died and....still cryin here feelin lonely i miss my dad so im donatin if i can afford though.... hope i can donate there.

Response to Art Portal Reboot, Philippines 2009-10-09 06:14:31

IM a phillipino idk whats goin on their cause im in dubai

Response to Art Portal Reboot, Philippines 2009-10-09 08:03:48

Thanks people for the support! This is the first time I heard(or in this case-seen!) NG talk about my country and it's not that famous. Luckily, I haven't been affected by the typhoon. The flood, which is cause by the typhoon(Ondoy - Philippine name), have destroyed lives(including pets like dogs and cats) and houses. I haven't actually seen the result of it because the place where I live, as I have said earlier, is not affected. But reporters and the videos tell the result.

Response to Art Portal Reboot, Philippines 2009-10-09 10:12:07

Wow, I'm totally surprised at this topic. I didn't expect anyone to notice our country. o_o

We got ravaged as well, though thankfully not as bad as others had. The flood was as high as my neck inside our house, and I'm a 6 footer. : / We got to save the electronics, but our chairs, cabinets and other woodworks were wrecked. Cleaning is nearly finished, but we didn't bother arranging everything again.

Our neighbor (who rents) nearly drowned. She didn't want to move to our house while the water was still tolerable (like, waist deep outside), but she got into serious trouble when the heavy rain didn't stop, to the point that it was already at her neck in her home... while standing on bed. She can't get out, because the flood is higher, so my dad had to swim to rescue her. She didn't get to save anything, her laptop got drenched (she recovered it a day after she was rescued), but dunno if it still worked. I told her to take off the battery and let it dry, for that slim chance.

Worst flood in my whole memory. The last worst flood was nowhere near this. Hell this flood even got into malls. SM Marikina, a mall built beside the river, had the whole underground sunk, with the first floor having flooded about waist deep because the river rose so high. You can't even see the road, so it's dangerous since you might fall off into the river. God knows what happened to the cars in its underground parking.

It was said that a month's worth of rainfall fell down in just a few hours. : /

Response to Art Portal Reboot, Philippines 2009-10-09 12:21:45

Phew. Man, am I glad this posting exists. I came back from being out of town and was quite surprised at first to see my lack of scout, and then was pleasantly surprised to see the reboot. I think the art portal definitely needed it.

I'm not worried. I should be scouted soon without much trouble.

-The Ninjkabat: Cartoonist, Animator, VA, Japanese speaker, and Ninja all rolled into one.

Twitter | Google+ | deviantArt

BBS Signature

Response to Art Portal Reboot, Philippines 2009-10-09 15:14:11

pinoy ako :D please make donations we are realy poor

Response to Art Portal Reboot, Philippines 2009-10-09 18:16:55

At 10/8/09 04:56 AM, Hoeloe wrote: Ok, what?

I got scouted by BlackUniGriffon, but it says they have lost their scout priviledges, but their art is still scouted and in the art portal.

Perhaps some sort of error going on here?

Just gonna quote this, because it seems like it is actually a programming issue with the portal.

BBS Signature

Response to Art Portal Reboot, Philippines 2009-10-11 20:36:11

Nobody really scouts my art unless i ask a friend, i wont have art up in a while cause im lazy, but someone scout me so im good

and then everyone go look and comment and criticize my art, thanks

Response to Art Portal Reboot, Philippines 2009-10-12 15:41:08

Was Previously scouted by BlackmarketKraig... till this happend. Can some one re-scout me... I have some thing for Halloween Coming up that i would like to post.

Response to Art Portal Reboot, Philippines 2009-10-12 16:47:32

At 10/6/09 05:14 PM, TheSilverGuitar wrote:
At 10/6/09 04:36 PM, TomFulp wrote: Today at 2pm we reset the Art Portal tree. We have implemented a new invite / accept system,
This is a good thing.
Well, Blushing Silver Rhinos, looks like our job is done for the day.

No silverguitar...Our work is never over.

R.I.P Kitty Krew ;_; and also cock joke.

BBS Signature

Response to Art Portal Reboot, Philippines 2009-12-21 23:57:29

Sounds like a good system. I will gladly help scout new artists as much as possible once I get scouted myself. I've had stuff up in the Art Portal for 2 months and I'm still waiting.