00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

JustSomeInternetdude just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Still not scouted

627 Views | 3 Replies

Still not scouted 2009-10-05 01:42:21

Sigh... I know your not supposed to ask to be scouted, so I won't directly. Anyways its been a good three months since I started submitting some of my work to the art portal, but still no scout-not from anyone with scouting privileges at least-. Don't know if it's from neglect or if I am missing something. I mean I am not so conceded. I know my stuff is not the best, and there are some amazing pieces on the art portal. Not to take away from the majority of the amazing art, but I think my stuff can at least rival some of the stuff I have seen crawl their way into the art portal.

I don't know... guess I just wanted to vent, and ask some of yall's opinions.
:end rant

The road to madness is just the scenic route to insanity

Response to Still not scouted 2009-10-05 01:54:38

At 10/5/09 01:42 AM, ChuklesDaClown wrote: Sigh... I know your not supposed to ask to be scouted, so I won't directly.

So you realize that you're indirectly asking to be scouted yet you do it anyway? Good thing I can't ban people.

Read the Art Forum Rules next time, all new threads must have an original work of art in the first post.

Look at my art!

BBS Signature

Response to Still not scouted 2009-10-05 02:01:52

At 10/5/09 01:54 AM, Captain-Ben wrote:
At 10/5/09 01:42 AM, ChuklesDaClown wrote: Sigh... I know your not supposed to ask to be scouted, so I won't directly.
So you realize that you're indirectly asking to be scouted yet you do it anyway? Good thing I can't ban people.

Read the Art Forum Rules next time, all new threads must have an original work of art in the first post.

Did not ask for a free hand out scout anywhere in my post, simply asked for advice on what I should do... hate the forum monsters that just go around looking for ways to nitpick at peoples posts.
If I really need a piece of work for the OP it was ment for people to take a look at some of the work I had on my profile. Honestly out of the fifteen most recent posts only about half have a picture for the OP but anyways here is a link if you cant click my acc name.
http://chuklesdaclown.newgrounds.com/
... guess there might be a reason why you arn't aloud to ban people.

The road to madness is just the scenic route to insanity

Response to Still not scouted 2009-10-05 02:17:22

Work on your basic understanding of anatomy before you worry about scouting.

WOOOOOOSH.

Need a hot dicking?

JonasATnewgrounds.com

I do voices.