Be a Supporter!

Taboo: Anal sex and Sex Ed

  • 1,419 Views
  • 32 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
fli
fli
  • Member since: Jul. 22, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 26
Blank Slate
Taboo: Anal sex and Sex Ed Oct. 3rd, 2009 @ 05:45 AM Reply

I had a talk with my teenage cousin, and his friends. This occurred a few days ago. Well, discussions went everywhere, and we were talking about anal sex and sexual education.

It seems that sexual education doesn't include anal sex, yet they talk about oral sex and vaginal sex. When I was growing up, nobody talked about that. And I talked to a friend of mine, an educator for the county, and he said that they don't talk about anal sex unless somebody brings it up... and nobody brings it up. Otherwise, it's willfully ignored.

That REALLY shocked me.

and yet--
Girls are having anal sex and they're thinking that they're still virgins because they haven't done it vaginally.

Guys are forcing anal sex on girls too, thinking it's safe...

Gay guys are rubbing each other up unprotected, not knowing that genital warts could infect them even if it's just dry humping. And some gay guys (and girls) have gotten genitals just like that.

Why aren't sex education talking about this?
I mean, I know this is taboo... but it becomes important because comprehensive education is the best way to prevent people from unwittingly hurting themselves.

I think the only reason why this subject is still taboo...
because people fear how people are gonna cry, "Gay Agenda!" And things like that. This despite the fact that girls are at risk too. After all, most cases of anal cancer come from genital warts. So many of them are participating in it thinking that's a way to prevent pregnancy.

In the end, our schools can't call our sex education comprehensive if they leave any aspect out. You cannot teach only abstinence. You cannot teach only safer protection. You cannot leave some information just because it's taboo, or people are afraid of being accused of pushing the gay agenda on kids.

SadisticMonkey
SadisticMonkey
  • Member since: Nov. 16, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Art Lover
Response to Taboo: Anal sex and Sex Ed Oct. 3rd, 2009 @ 06:12 AM Reply

Funny thing, at my school, during sex education, there was no mention of Anal Sex, but there was a whole section about the dangers and precautions when engaging in analingus : /


BBS Signature
morefngdbs
morefngdbs
  • Member since: Mar. 7, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 49
Art Lover
Response to Taboo: Anal sex and Sex Ed Oct. 3rd, 2009 @ 09:42 AM Reply

I don't know for sure, I'm just guessing or assuming here, but anal sex is considered by the religious types to be wrong !
From what I have seen on the subject it seems to be because Anal sex gets lumped in with sodomy, & sodomy being a 'moral' crime where one persons is forcing an 'unnatural' sexual act on another.
Where as Anal sex refers to sex acts that focus on the anus of consenting individuals. There's a fine line there & perhaps , once again, our churches moral highground getting in the way of teaching about anal sex.

So that's my best guess at why you don't see more of it being taught.
Really unfortunate, IMO, seeing as if we are really interested in teaching people about safe sex practices , & how to prevent the many & varied sexual deseases & problems that can be out there... leaving out anal sex from other types of sex...well it seems stupid !?!


Those who have only the religious opinions of others in their head & worship them. Have no room for their own thoughts & no room to contemplate anyone elses ideas either-More

bcdemon
bcdemon
  • Member since: Nov. 9, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Taboo: Anal sex and Sex Ed Oct. 3rd, 2009 @ 11:13 AM Reply

I think it's "taboo" because it was illegal.


Injured Workers rights were taken away in the 1920's by an insurance company (WCB), it's high time we got them back.

TheStonePilot
TheStonePilot
  • Member since: Sep. 29, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Taboo: Anal sex and Sex Ed Oct. 3rd, 2009 @ 11:19 AM Reply

It's only recently that sex ed started discussing anything out of the normal, and most of them are afraid of discussing anything like analingus or homosexual sex because it goes against people's religion (Which is weird, whole separation of church and state thing), and so they tend to avoid anal sex talking. It's a shame too, kids need to learn more about taboo stuff like that, from the right sources.

Proteas
Proteas
  • Member since: Nov. 3, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 30
Blank Slate
Response to Taboo: Anal sex and Sex Ed Oct. 3rd, 2009 @ 12:22 PM Reply

Well, my first question would be, what do you define as "teaching" with regards to anal sex? Are we discussing instruction on the act itself, the health risks associated with the act, or both?

If it's teaching about the act itself, my main question then becomes... isn't the purpose of sex-ed to be to teach you about the the body functions sexually? The primary purpose of alimentary tract is not for sex, just elimination of waste from the body... so why would you equate anal sex with sex-education?

And oral isn't sex, remember? Thank you, Bill Clinton.

If it's teaching the risks associated with the act, hey, I don't see why you wouldn't teach those risks. It's only common sense to say that any act that brings you into contact with bodily fluids would increase your risk of contracting disease, and any teacher who would withhold that information is doing their students a disservice.


BBS Signature
adrshepard
adrshepard
  • Member since: Jun. 18, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Taboo: Anal sex and Sex Ed Oct. 3rd, 2009 @ 01:16 PM Reply

Maybe they don't teach it because its obscene and the only people who would want to do it are either gay or sex fiends.

You'll notice that sex education doesn't include the risks of "golden showers," defecating on each other, or the importance of selecting safe words in BSDM, yet these are all examples of sex.

Anal sex falls in that category. We don't understand it, we don't want to hear about it. Besides, it's not as if the lessons for normal sex are totally inapplicable to anal sex.

altanese-mistress
altanese-mistress
  • Member since: Mar. 25, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Taboo: Anal sex and Sex Ed Oct. 3rd, 2009 @ 01:21 PM Reply

I would say it's a parent's job to educate their children about sex, not the school's, but then again most parents let TV and such raise their children, so asking for them to -teach- anything when they aren't even raising....

X-Gary-Gigax-X
X-Gary-Gigax-X
  • Member since: Dec. 3, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 25
Art Lover
Response to Taboo: Anal sex and Sex Ed Oct. 3rd, 2009 @ 01:37 PM Reply

At 10/3/09 01:21 PM, altanese-mistress wrote: I would say it's a parent's job to educate their children about sex, not the school's, but then again most parents let TV and such raise their children, so asking for them to -teach- anything when they aren't even raising....

Wow....that would be awkward, don't you think?

fli
fli
  • Member since: Jul. 22, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 26
Blank Slate
Response to Taboo: Anal sex and Sex Ed Oct. 3rd, 2009 @ 03:13 PM Reply

At 10/3/09 12:22 PM, Proteas wrote:
The primary purpose of alimentary tract is not for sex, just elimination of waste from the body... so why would you equate anal sex with sex-education?

Because people engage in anal sex, and some are doing so without fully realizing the dangers in it, which could be more dangerous than vaginal sex because the membrane of the anus can readily catch disease... and tear... making it easier to get AIDS.

80 percent of anal cancer comes from genital warts, contracted in the anus. (I got this statistic a while ago when I was watching the news of Farrah Fawcett's death.)

For the person who receives anal sex, they should know that this is the riskiest way of transmission.

Even if the anus's sole purpose is to vacate crap, it doesn't stop people from using it sexually... and that's why people should know 1.) it's risks, 2.) how to minimize it, and 3.) where to find help if something bad happens.


And oral isn't sex, remember? Thank you, Bill Clinton.

If it's teaching the risks associated with the act, hey, I don't see why you wouldn't teach those risks. It's only common sense to say that any act that brings you into contact with bodily fluids would increase your risk of contracting disease, and any teacher who would withhold that information is doing their students a disservice.
SmilezRoyale
SmilezRoyale
  • Member since: Oct. 21, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Taboo: Anal sex and Sex Ed Oct. 3rd, 2009 @ 03:29 PM Reply

my 8th grade and 9th grade Sex Ed Classes mentioned it. Basically that it's the most dangerous kind of intercourse, at least as far as chances to catch something disgusting.


On a moving train there are no centrists, only radicals and reactionaries.

SevenSeize
SevenSeize
  • Member since: Dec. 10, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 42
Gamer
Response to Taboo: Anal sex and Sex Ed Oct. 3rd, 2009 @ 04:35 PM Reply

My text book mentioned it, it was very straightforward and summed it up. Any intercourse carries a risk of transmitting dieases, none are safe.

However, at my conservative hick redneck school they didn't teach it. They told us to read the chapter on our own if we wanted to know because they weren't covering it.

That's pretty much how everything was taught there.

poxpower
poxpower
  • Member since: Dec. 2, 2000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 60
Blank Slate
Response to Taboo: Anal sex and Sex Ed Oct. 3rd, 2009 @ 06:01 PM Reply

But what about golden showers?
And cleveland steamers?
What consistency of poo is safest to spread on my face and penis?
How much semen can a person drink? Is it dangerous?
What smells should I be looking for in a vagina that would indicate a sad vagina to me?
Is it dangerous to choke yourself or someone else when you cum in their ass?
Does wearing leather increase the body temperature dangerously? How much leather can I wear?

If I have to buy sex toys, which brands are the best? What toys should I avoid? Do penis pumps work?

So many questions!


BBS Signature
adrshepard
adrshepard
  • Member since: Jun. 18, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Taboo: Anal sex and Sex Ed Oct. 3rd, 2009 @ 08:15 PM Reply

At 10/3/09 03:13 PM, fli wrote:
Because people engage in anal sex, and some are doing so without fully realizing the dangers in it, which could be more dangerous than vaginal sex because the membrane of the anus can readily catch disease... and tear... making it easier to get AIDS.

You see, this is the part I don't understand. What kind of moron would use protection for normal sex and then not use protection for anal sex? How could it be considered a matter of "I was never educated" as opposed to "I lack common sense?" Sex ed should convey three things and nothing else:
1. STDs exist.
2. You can get them through any type of intercourse.
3. Use protection when having sex.

It's not a difficult concept. People from frigging medieval times figured it out when they used goat intestines as condoms. There's no excuse for unsafe sex today. Is it so foreign to you to realize that some people are victims because of their own, unalterable stupidity and recklessness?

BrianEtrius
BrianEtrius
  • Member since: Sep. 28, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 32
Blank Slate
Response to Taboo: Anal sex and Sex Ed Oct. 3rd, 2009 @ 08:22 PM Reply

At 10/3/09 08:15 PM, adrshepard wrote: It's not a difficult concept. People from frigging medieval times figured it out when they used goat intestines as condoms. There's no excuse for unsafe sex today. Is it so foreign to you to realize that some people are victims because of their own, unalterable stupidity and recklessness?

To quote Robin Williams, "God gave you a penis and a brain, but only enough blood to work one at a time."


New to Politics?/ Friend of the Devil/ I review writing! PM me
"Question everything generally thought to be obvious."-Dieter Rams

BBS Signature
ohbombuh
ohbombuh
  • Member since: Aug. 4, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 33
Melancholy
Response to Taboo: Anal sex and Sex Ed Oct. 3rd, 2009 @ 11:42 PM Reply

You guys all have it better than me! My parents sent me to a Catholic school, and they basically just teach us: "Find someone nice to get married to and hope it's a lucky pick."


The simple fact is that some people will never be happy, no matter how good their lives are.

BBS Signature
Proteas
Proteas
  • Member since: Nov. 3, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 30
Blank Slate
Response to Taboo: Anal sex and Sex Ed Oct. 3rd, 2009 @ 11:59 PM Reply

At 10/3/09 03:13 PM, fli wrote: Even if the anus's sole purpose is to vacate crap, it doesn't stop people from using it sexually... and that's why people should know 1.) it's risks, 2.) how to minimize it, and 3.) where to find help if something bad happens.

*facepalm*

I wasn't saying it shouldn't be taught, nor was I saying that the risks associated with it shouldn't be taught. I was simply pointing out that the primary purpose for sex ed is to teach the sexual functions of the body, and being that the anus does not serve the function of a sexual organ, that may be why it's not taught.

Of course, that's ME speaking. I'm looking at this from a logical and practical viewpoint, and the reality of it could simply amount to nothing more than homophobia. Or lack of knowledge on the part of the educator.

At 10/3/09 04:35 PM, SevenSeize wrote: My text book mentioned it, it was very straightforward and summed it up. Any intercourse carries a risk of transmitting dieases, none are safe.

That's more than what my textbook mentioned (I was homeschooled, remember?). As detailed as my textbook was with regards to human sexuality, it didn't really touch on oral sex or anal sex.

At 10/3/09 08:22 PM, BrianEtrius wrote: To quote Robin Williams, "God gave you a penis and a brain, but only enough blood to work one at a time."

"An ounce of prevention is worth more than a pound of cure." -- Benjamin Franklin.


BBS Signature
SevenSeize
SevenSeize
  • Member since: Dec. 10, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 42
Gamer
Response to Taboo: Anal sex and Sex Ed Oct. 4th, 2009 @ 12:24 AM Reply

At 10/3/09 11:59 PM, Proteas wrote:
At 10/3/09 08:22 PM, BrianEtrius wrote: To quote Robin Williams, "God gave you a penis and a brain, but only enough blood to work one at a time."
"An ounce of prevention is worth more than a pound of cure." -- Benjamin Franklin.

"When the authorities warn you of the dangers of having sex, there is an important lesson to be learned. Do not have sex with the authorities."
-Matt Groening

and if you don't know who Matt Groening is, SHAME ON YOU

Angry-Hatter
Angry-Hatter
  • Member since: Mar. 17, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Artist
Response to Taboo: Anal sex and Sex Ed Oct. 4th, 2009 @ 08:45 AM Reply

At 10/3/09 11:59 PM, Proteas wrote: I wasn't saying it shouldn't be taught, nor was I saying that the risks associated with it shouldn't be taught. I was simply pointing out that the primary purpose for sex ed is to teach the sexual functions of the body, and being that the anus does not serve the function of a sexual organ, that may be why it's not taught.

True, your ass is not a sexual organ, but your penis definitely is, and as penises have been known to happily occupy any space that's warm and reasonably wet, I think informing kids about the hazards of sticking your thing into the number 2 warm and wet spot on a lady is appropriate.


Quod gratis asseritur, gratis negatur

adrshepard
adrshepard
  • Member since: Jun. 18, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Taboo: Anal sex and Sex Ed Oct. 4th, 2009 @ 11:17 AM Reply

At 10/4/09 08:45 AM, Angry-Hatter wrote: True, your ass is not a sexual organ, but your penis definitely is, and as penises have been known to happily occupy any space that's warm and reasonably wet, I think informing kids about the hazards of sticking your thing into the number 2 warm and wet spot on a lady is appropriate.

Why? Why do we even have to go there? Do you not cringe at the very mention of anal sex?
Think about this. People are barely comfortable as it is to get prostate exams from a professional, who only sticks his hand in there briefly. Why should kids have to imagine someone's inch-wide dick thrusting in and out of a centimeter-wide orifice before it launches hot liquid inside it?

Angry-Hatter
Angry-Hatter
  • Member since: Mar. 17, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Artist
Response to Taboo: Anal sex and Sex Ed Oct. 4th, 2009 @ 11:36 AM Reply

At 10/4/09 11:17 AM, adrshepard wrote: Why? Why do we even have to go there? Do you not cringe at the very mention of anal sex?
Think about this. People are barely comfortable as it is to get prostate exams from a professional, who only sticks his hand in there briefly. Why should kids have to imagine someone's inch-wide dick thrusting in and out of a centimeter-wide orifice before it launches hot liquid inside it?

Squeamish much? :P

So what are you saying exactly? We shouldn't educate kids about a common form of sexual intercourse because some find it uncomfortable to talk about?


Quod gratis asseritur, gratis negatur

Sajberhippien
Sajberhippien
  • Member since: Jul. 11, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Taboo: Anal sex and Sex Ed Oct. 4th, 2009 @ 01:15 PM Reply

At 10/4/09 11:17 AM, adrshepard wrote: People are barely comfortable as it is to get prostate exams from a professional, who only sticks his hand in there briefly. Why should kids have to imagine someone's inch-wide dick thrusting in and out of a centimeter-wide orifice before it launches hot liquid inside it?

The women I know of aren't too happy when they're going to the gynecologist, either, so those sentences apply just as much for regular sex.

Anyways, is your Sex Ed only about the dangers of STD's? Damn. While our sex ed is lacking (or rather, many teachers aren't good with it), it still encompass the whole spectrum of sex, including human relations, sexual violence, why we feel like we do (the basic biology and psychology behind it), how it's done and of course the problem with STD's and teenage pregnancy. It also includes talk about sexual orientations and how it is believed they emergy. And so on.


You shouldn't believe that you have the right of free thinking, it's a threat to our democracy.

Med all respekt för alla rika svin jag känner - ni blir aldrig mina vänner.

adrshepard
adrshepard
  • Member since: Jun. 18, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Taboo: Anal sex and Sex Ed Oct. 4th, 2009 @ 03:59 PM Reply

At 10/4/09 11:36 AM, Angry-Hatter wrote: So what are you saying exactly? We shouldn't educate kids about a common form of sexual intercourse because some find it uncomfortable to talk about?

You're right; I'm being insensitive. It's only sodomy, after all. Let's give it and all deviant sexual practices legitimacy by explaining them to our children.

I'd even wager to say its totally uncommon, simply because the premise is so unpleasant. Who actually wants someone to stick his dick up his or her butthole? Where's the sensory stimulation?

If someone wants to have anal sex, fine. I can't stop him or her, and it does nothing to me. But no one wants to hear about it, and I'd rather not know about it. So keep it to yourself, keep it as one of those underground practices joked about but never really accepted as normal.

Masterzakk
Masterzakk
  • Member since: Nov. 13, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Taboo: Anal sex and Sex Ed Oct. 4th, 2009 @ 06:01 PM Reply

At 10/4/09 03:59 PM, adrshepard wrote: You're right; I'm being insensitive. It's only sodomy, after all. Let's give it and all deviant sexual practices legitimacy by explaining them to our children.

Deviant? Who the hell are you to say ANYTHING is "deviant".

I'd even wager to say its totally uncommon, simply because the premise is so unpleasant. Who actually wants someone to stick his dick up his or her butthole? Where's the sensory stimulation?

The stimulatoin is in the prostate men and g-spot for women.

If someone wants to have anal sex, fine. I can't stop him or her, and it does nothing to me. But no one wants to hear about it, and I'd rather not know about it. So keep it to yourself, keep it as one of those underground practices joked about but never really accepted as normal.

Well there are many things that noone wants to here about (such as the holocaust, 9/11, many more examples) but we have to tell people anyways. If you shy away from things then your just going to get in trouble because you don't know what to do!


I am the all the one and the master of the lulz...those who deny my mastery of lulz shall be smittin with a brick in there pants I give no mercy, no quarter, no rights.

BBS Signature
adrshepard
adrshepard
  • Member since: Jun. 18, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Taboo: Anal sex and Sex Ed Oct. 4th, 2009 @ 07:40 PM Reply

At 10/4/09 06:01 PM, Masterzakk wrote: Deviant? Who the hell are you to say ANYTHING is "deviant."

As if it was me, myself who came up with such judgments. Western culture has shared the same attitude for the past thousand years. The reasoning behind it would be self-evident for you if you hadn't already corrupted your gut instinct with all that moral relativism. Is it not more natural for me to be repulsed by it than for others to enjoy it? How can you say otherwise when its been condemned by so many and for so long?

The stimulatoin is in the prostate men and g-spot for women.

Thanks for making me do a lot of disgusting research about male "g spots." Even on wikipedia there's "educational" video of male ejaculation. If anything you have only made me more stubborn.

Apparently, the pleasure comes simply from stimulating the nerves involved in ejaculation but which happen to lie in range of the dick going up the anus. Sort of like sniffing aerosols because it feels good. It explains why animals do it too; they're getting fooled by their bodies.

Well there are many things that noone wants to here about (such as the holocaust, 9/11, many more examples) but we have to tell people anyways. If you shy away from things then your just going to get in trouble because you don't know what to do!

Well, I'm not going to go around looking for someone to stick his dick in my anus, that's for damn sure. And if I should somehow be the recipient, my first thought isn't going to be, "did he use enough lube, like I learned in class?"

estrago1
estrago1
  • Member since: May. 10, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Musician
Response to Taboo: Anal sex and Sex Ed Oct. 4th, 2009 @ 08:07 PM Reply

When my school learned about Sex Ed, you covered all areas, no matter how briefly. And even if we didn't cover it in class, we still learned it from the work we had to do.


BBS Signature
NotaRealname
NotaRealname
  • Member since: Jul. 7, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to Taboo: Anal sex and Sex Ed Oct. 4th, 2009 @ 08:58 PM Reply

At 10/4/09 11:17 AM, adrshepard wrote: Why? Why do we even have to go there? Do you not cringe at the very mention of anal sex?
Think about this. People are barely comfortable as it is to get prostate exams from a professional, who only sticks his hand in there briefly. Why should kids have to imagine someone's inch-wide dick thrusting in and out of a centimeter-wide orifice before it launches hot liquid inside it?

Because truth is ugly, sometimes. Because ignorance is dangerous. Because, sodomy wont disappear because I don't like it.

Even if I don't like the idea of putting my dick up someone ass, this kind of thing will still exist, and ignoring it is just plain dangerous.

Elfer
Elfer
  • Member since: Jan. 21, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 38
Blank Slate
Response to Taboo: Anal sex and Sex Ed Oct. 4th, 2009 @ 09:13 PM Reply

At 10/3/09 11:59 PM, Proteas wrote: I wasn't saying it shouldn't be taught, nor was I saying that the risks associated with it shouldn't be taught. I was simply pointing out that the primary purpose for sex ed is to teach the sexual functions of the body, and being that the anus does not serve the function of a sexual organ, that may be why it's not taught.

You're thinking of biology, not sex education. Sex education is more about human sexuality in general, and the primary purpose of it is supposed to allow kids to make informed decisions. It's not like people were concerned kids weren't going to figure out the mechanics of fucking.

Angry-Hatter
Angry-Hatter
  • Member since: Mar. 17, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Artist
Response to Taboo: Anal sex and Sex Ed Oct. 5th, 2009 @ 02:55 AM Reply

At 10/4/09 03:59 PM, adrshepard wrote:
At 10/4/09 11:36 AM, Angry-Hatter wrote: So what are you saying exactly? We shouldn't educate kids about a common form of sexual intercourse because some find it uncomfortable to talk about?
You're right; I'm being insensitive. It's only sodomy, after all. Let's give it and all deviant sexual practices legitimacy by explaining them to our children.

You're not being INsensitive, you're being oversensitive. Times change and so do sexual trends. Screwing with the lights on was probably considered deviant at one point.

I'd even wager to say its totally uncommon, simply because the premise is so unpleasant. Who actually wants someone to stick his dick up his or her butthole? Where's the sensory stimulation?

I bet you anything your parents have done it. ;P

If someone wants to have anal sex, fine. I can't stop him or her, and it does nothing to me. But no one wants to hear about it, and I'd rather not know about it. So keep it to yourself, keep it as one of those underground practices joked about but never really accepted as normal.

How about a compromise? We DON'T do that, while YOU go and bury your head underground. That way, you won't have to hear about anything at all that's uncomfortable or strange to you, and we won't have to listen to your sillyness anymore.

Just remember to wear reinforced trousers; you wouldn't want to risk a sodomist sneaking up on you while your head is stuck in the ground.


Quod gratis asseritur, gratis negatur

DivertingVenus
DivertingVenus
  • Member since: May. 13, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Taboo: Anal sex and Sex Ed Oct. 5th, 2009 @ 04:25 PM Reply

wow