00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Noer1800 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

What does the BBS think of you?

5,920 Views | 118 Replies

What does the BBS think of you? 2009-08-17 17:05:52

Oh, lookie here, another crappy BBS thread. If anyone is interested with my MAGICAL INTRANETS POWAH I will tell you the popular opinion of what the BBS thinks of you. There are restrictions, you gotta be at least a month old, or fifty something posts. If you are all willing to give me a chance with this, I am willing to try. I don't expect much out of this thread, maybe two pages, but what I DON'T want is a lock after five minutes or so. I'm not going to suck up, nor am I just going to insult the hell outta you (unlike some popular threads >.>). So let's hop to it! let the replies begin!

As you can see, my text is totally literate. I expect yours to also be somewhat alike. I won't respond to "HAY DEWD WHAT DOZE TEH BBS THINK UF MEE?" Please also understand that I am not expecting a meme. I have not 'bitten off more than I can chew,' and comments about this will be ignored just like the illiterate ones. Let's get this show on the road!

SirKillington is your new god.

Mongo just pawn... in game of life.

BBS Signature

Response to What does the BBS think of you? 2009-08-17 17:06:47

Shoot me.

Response to What does the BBS think of you? 2009-08-17 17:06:55

i'm a nobody.

BBS Signature

Response to What does the BBS think of you? 2009-08-17 17:07:11

I'll tell you for you: Marmite.

This too will pass.

Memento mori

BBS Signature

Response to What does the BBS think of you? 2009-08-17 17:07:57

HEYY DUDDE WHAT DOEZ THE BBZ DOES THINK OF YOUU MEE?

Well. you asked me to ask you. So what do you think of me?

BBS Signature

Response to What does the BBS think of you? 2009-08-17 17:08:40

Give it a try. I'll bet you that no one knows me. So have a ball.

BBS Signature

Response to What does the BBS think of you? 2009-08-17 17:09:03

do it bitch...

Response to What does the BBS think of you? 2009-08-17 17:09:40

I'm wondering how one person could accurately tell what the entire BBS thinks of me. Go for it though, let's see what you've got.

Response to What does the BBS think of you? 2009-08-17 17:09:47

Bring it

"So... I heard your mum puts out"

Response to What does the BBS think of you? 2009-08-17 17:09:49

People think of me as a guy who has a crappy name as a name and goes to newgrounds for a living because I'm bored and I don't feel like playing Uncharted and all of the metal gear games.

Xbox live: C0n Queso

PSN: A-Spiky-Kitten

Steam: Baby Diesel

BBS Signature

Response to What does the BBS think of you? 2009-08-17 17:10:30

Oh jesus...shoot.

Render Unto Caesar

BBS Signature

Response to What does the BBS think of you? 2009-08-17 17:11:41

Go for it.

Latest Blog Entry - thx

BBS Signature

Response to What does the BBS think of you? 2009-08-17 17:12:57

Hit me with your UBER POWERS !!!

Response to What does the BBS think of you? 2009-08-17 17:13:49

Yeah, I'm like some other people and wondering how you, someone I've never seen post before, can tell me what the BBS thinks of me. Just a tad bit confusing, but sign me up I guess.

Shut up already.

BBS Signature

Response to What does the BBS think of you? 2009-08-17 17:14:38

May as well give it a shot.

Hell, shoot for it!

Damn, missed...

BBS Signature

Response to What does the BBS think of you? 2009-08-17 17:15:23

DO IT FAGGOT!

How did this get here? I am not good with internet.

BBS Signature

Response to What does the BBS think of you? 2009-08-17 17:15:59

they think im the greatest person that ever lived or ever will live

Knowlege is a powerful tool.

And people with power tools usualy hurt themselves. "WhatyouOughttoKnow.com"

Response to What does the BBS think of you? 2009-08-17 17:16:00

Evan 210. I've looked up to you for a while. When I was new, my posts were short and horrible. You and several others influenced me among other newer people to write more intelligible things.

Megaman Zero. Ages ago, you were an annoying spammer. but you've gotten much better, and I enjoy some of your shops.

Tsdeath. You are one of my favorite newer people. You are helping break the stereotype that new users are annoying and should not be listened to.

GumOnShoe. You are a totally average mod. You have your fans and you have your enemies. But all in all, you're not one-sided enough to be a memorable mod.

Lost Chances. You can make some of the worst topics worth reading. You're an 04, have never been a mod and are still on NG. I salute your persistence.

NEEXT!

BBS Signature

Response to What does the BBS think of you? 2009-08-17 17:18:26

See,i already know bbs doesnt give a shit about me
luckily,i give even less a shit about bbs

Response to What does the BBS think of you? 2009-08-17 17:18:38

I have one, so if there is anything specific you need to know just shout.

It is now discontinued, but far from unsupported. If you go to KORG Forums you can talk with the developers who actually built the OASYS. They hang out and help whenever they can.

The OASYS is magnificent but not just for what features it has, but for how well it sounds. It has a clarity that far exceeds everything else and this is something non-OASYS users just don't get.

I had to get one myself and live with it for a short time until the penny dropped. When sequencing you get super wide mixes that have a clarity that's hard to describe.

Everything just sounds fresh and clearly defined. The mix never sounds cluttered or tracks lost.

I've sold every keyboard I own except for the M3 at this point because of owning the OASYS. It just made everything else pointless for me as the sound is so good.

My M3 will be going up for sale in about 6 weeks too.
[url=http://productreviewsby.me/jenny-cr aig-review/] Jenny craig [/url]

Response to What does the BBS think of you? 2009-08-17 17:18:44

meeeeeeeee

Response to What does the BBS think of you? 2009-08-17 17:19:39

hate it or love it

Response to What does the BBS think of you? 2009-08-17 17:21:08

Flying cunts.

In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move.

BBS Signature

Response to What does the BBS think of you? 2009-08-17 17:22:06

At 8/17/09 05:05 PM, newgroundskeeperjim wrote: OP

Your sig isn't the best when you're making a thread.

I'm interested in knowing what the BBS thinks of me.

Attention gives me a chub.

BBS Signature

Response to What does the BBS think of you? 2009-08-17 17:23:39

Dude get your game on, you missed like 10,000 of us.

Response to What does the BBS think of you? 2009-08-17 17:29:11

Lololol hay. I guess I'm considered a regular lurker, eh?

I AM THREAD KILLER!

BBS Signature

Response to What does the BBS think of you? 2009-08-17 17:31:05

What do you think of me you dickless bastard.

BBS Signature

Response to What does the BBS think of you? 2009-08-17 17:31:32

Yourmomsuckedme. You are hilarious, I'll admit. But, you are so random that you can't ever seem to become too popular.

estrago1. I'd say in the few threads I've seen you in, you're okay. You have good length posts, you're not banned often, if you become a regular, you'll become pretty well known.

Pieplane. You are decent. For an 09. You might be a B list user if you try hard enough.

Garygigas. You aren't on the bbs all too often. But when you try to contribute, you are sometimes funny. Sometimes.

Ah, French. I'll be honest. You're fucking hillarious. I smile when I see you online. Look out, you might be a contender for some bbs awards at the end of the year.

Mayhem. You post all the time. You're thought of as someone who, is on the verge of 'regular' status. Although you aren't hilarious, you do stand out in a crowd. I find you somewhere in about every thread.

LOLZILLA. You are funny, but in all the wrong places. You make all threads seem lighthearted. Really. Try being serious for once.

oddlypoetic. Seeing you're post count, I guess you're popular. But I never really see you. So I can't really say much about you.

Kaywire. You really do seem to have a fanbase. Awhile ago, I thought you were a girl. Lulz. You do contribute a lot to General though, I'll hand you that.

*sniff* This thread is getting so popular. I'm proud of you all.

also, since this is what the BBS thinks of you, you guys can also respond. Just treat it like I have, in a serious manner, and be nice. I'll be gone in about 30 minutes, so feel free to help contribute!

BBS Signature

Response to What does the BBS think of you? 2009-08-17 17:33:56

I know I'm attention-grabbing and I post too much. Anything else I missed, Jimmy boy?

ahaha god damnit i'm here.

BBS Signature

Response to What does the BBS think of you? 2009-08-17 17:35:35

At 8/17/09 05:33 PM, arctic-zone wrote: I know I'm attention-grabbing and I post too much. Anything else I missed, Jimmy boy?

You make decent stories, even if they take forever to write.

Shut up already.

BBS Signature