00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

GrawlixMan just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Fuck New York

5,104 Views | 98 Replies

Fuck New York 2009-08-16 21:34:23

I am so sick of this fucking place now. Every time it's over 85 degrees everybody complains that it's too hot and they act like total bitches. Jesus Christ, it's not hot out AT ALL. IMO it starts to get warm at 100 degrees and that's still nothing.

I was playing tennis today in 90 degree weather and everybody was telling me I was crazy. What the fuck. I'm so sick of this cold weathered-pussy populated piece of shit state, that i've made a decision. I'm moving to fucking Australia after high school.

Yeah, that's right, Australia. In the burning hot summer. I'll have nothing to lose, girls there like long hair compared to girls here, who hate it. I won't have to represent the asshole Americans, i'll be in the country of awesomeness.

So there, fuck New York. I'm moving out of this shitty state after 3 years.

Response to Fuck New York 2009-08-16 21:35:21

You're so hardcore the rest of new york is wrong and you are correct.

BBS Signature

Response to Fuck New York 2009-08-16 21:36:55

I live in Texas.

Response to Fuck New York 2009-08-16 21:37:05

Move to New Jersey. Problem solved.

Fuck New York

;){____/| Anime Reviews /|\ Actually an '06er /|\ New Short Story! More to come. |\ ____}(;

BBS Signature

Response to Fuck New York 2009-08-16 21:37:22

Yeah fuck New York! All people in New York only bitch and complain!

Wai-

Response to Fuck New York 2009-08-16 21:38:37

god forbid someone isnt as acclumated to hot weather as you are....

This is my stuff.

Sig by ParadoxVoid. He's awesome.

BBS Signature

Response to Fuck New York 2009-08-16 21:38:51

At 8/16/09 09:36 PM, rj1525 wrote: I live in Texas.

Texas sucks too!

Response to Fuck New York 2009-08-16 21:39:54

At 8/16/09 09:34 PM, mothballs wrote: stuff

I know how you feel, I used to live in the mountains, where the winters suck, and the summers are hot, and the temperature never really bothered me, I could where a T-shirt in 30 degree weather, and the heat never bothers me, although I try to stay hydrated.

I plan to live in the desert, a small place away from the city, but still close enough so I can get a job, but still away.

Response to Fuck New York 2009-08-16 21:40:05

At 8/16/09 09:38 PM, HotHoboSex wrote:
At 8/16/09 09:36 PM, rj1525 wrote: I live in Texas.
Texas sucks too!

Yeah...I know....Everyone is either a texan or some rich faggot.
I'm in between.

Response to Fuck New York 2009-08-16 21:40:57

At 8/16/09 09:34 PM, mothballs wrote: I'm moving to fucking Australia after high school.

Yeah, that's right, Australia. In the burning hot summer. I'll have nothing to lose, girls there like long hair compared to girls here, who hate it. I won't have to represent the asshole Americans, i'll be in the country of awesomeness.

Wait wait wait, didn't see the relevance. First of all, you're from the USA yes? Then you'll either be loved by a few brainless morons or hated by everyone. The later is garunteed, but you could get lucky and get a few Americanised wankers.

Also - only bogan girls like long hair. Seriously, what on earth made you think they'd like it here more than there? Also, Australia is only hot depending where you go. No doubt Sydney as you seem to know shit about my country, so the hole of a city is no doubt appropriate. It's hot 'sometimes'.

Also, just don't come here. Please. We don't want you.

;){____/| Anime Reviews /|\ Actually an '06er /|\ New Short Story! More to come. |\ ____}(;

BBS Signature

Response to Fuck New York 2009-08-16 21:46:58

Age/Gender: 15, Male

You're not a real New Yorker, you live in the island. Fuck you.

I'm sick of you Long Island faggots' constant complaining. You people are the biggest whiners I've ever encountered. You're bitching about how much the rest of LI bitches. DURRRR you stupid piece of shit, it's LONG FUCKING ISLAND!!! Don't go off on NYC because you fags aren't even a part of it. You live in a mostly rural / suburban location, so have fun with the rest of your whiny buddies as you all whine about how the country club doesn't have an air-conditioned tennis stadium like all the other country clubs.

yes.

Response to Fuck New York 2009-08-16 21:48:39

You're probably one of those pussies that wears long sleeves during the winter, aren't you?

i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i

oh no I am choking on a million dicks

BBS Signature

Response to Fuck New York 2009-08-16 21:56:49

At 8/16/09 09:48 PM, Luxury-Yacht wrote: You're probably one of those pussies that wears long sleeves during the winter, aren't you?

No. I wear shorts and a T-shirt and I fight through it. Being that I play tennis in 35 degree weather with short and a T-shirt, you wouldn't be calling me a pussy, would you?

Response to Fuck New York 2009-08-16 21:59:46

the cold is awesome bro

Response to Fuck New York 2009-08-16 22:00:38

U2 rote a song bout new yeork so it mus b gud

I still haven't forgiven the asians for pearl harbor.

Response to Fuck New York 2009-08-16 22:04:07

wow you are so hxc because you can stand hot weather bro

Thnx for the sig ParadoxVoid

i look like a ballplaya

BBS Signature

Response to Fuck New York 2009-08-16 22:07:35

At 8/16/09 09:46 PM, BetaOrionis wrote: I'm sick of you Long Island faggots' constant complaining. You people are the biggest whiners I've ever encountered. You're bitching about how much the rest of LI bitches. DURRRR you stupid piece of shit, it's LONG FUCKING ISLAND!!! Don't go off on NYC because you fags aren't even a part of it. You live in a mostly rural / suburban location, so have fun with the rest of your whiny buddies as you all whine about how the country club doesn't have an air-conditioned tennis stadium like all the other country clubs.

Don't get your PMS all over me you queer.

Error - your post was 601 characters in length, 92.68% of which was taken up by quoted text. Please include only the quoted parts that are relevant in your post before trying to post your message again.

Response to Fuck New York 2009-08-16 22:07:50

I just hate New York because of the people.

Response to Fuck New York 2009-08-16 22:09:10

At 8/16/09 10:07 PM, Rule wrote: I just hate New York because of the people.

But you live in Brooklyn, all the people suck there!

Response to Fuck New York 2009-08-16 22:11:21

I was playing tennis today in 90 degree weather and everybody was telling me I was crazy. What the fuck. I'm so sick of this cold weathered-pussy populated piece of shit state, that i've made a decision. I'm moving to fucking Australia after high school.
So there, fuck New York. I'm moving out of this shitty state after 3 years.

Somebody is pmsing, grow up. God, people have complaints and they are everywhere, the reason why we complain is because of people like you. You just piss everyone off and we complain because of you and you alone.

Jesus it's just people, deal with them. You have complaints too

BBS Signature

Response to Fuck New York 2009-08-16 22:12:15

I live in Cincinnati.

I feel so left out...

SirKillington is your new god.

Mongo just pawn... in game of life.

BBS Signature

Response to Fuck New York 2009-08-16 22:12:36

Really? The weather here in Queens didn't turn bad until few days ago and hardly anyone's complaining.

Please subscribe

"As the old saying goes...what was it again?"

.·´¯`·->YFIQ's collections of stories!<-·´¯`·.

BBS Signature

Response to Fuck New York 2009-08-16 22:17:04

At 8/16/09 10:14 PM, BareNakedMike wrote: You don't think the guidos and wiggers are worse?

Don't offend the OP, he's one of the latter.

Please subscribe

"As the old saying goes...what was it again?"

.·´¯`·->YFIQ's collections of stories!<-·´¯`·.

BBS Signature

Response to Fuck New York 2009-08-16 22:20:38

so you want to move to a foreign country because some of the people in your town say that ITS HOT OUTSIDE? your a fucking waste of life.

I'm the holder of the self proclaimed 'Biggest Douchebag on the Forums' award.

PSN/360 name : BerZerKer 123, and my Steam

BBS Signature

Response to Fuck New York 2009-08-16 22:37:09

At 8/16/09 09:56 PM, mothballs wrote: Being that I play tennis in 35 degree weather with short and a T-shirt, you wouldn't be calling me a pussy, would you?

All this guy cares about is tennis.

BBS Signature

Response to Fuck New York 2009-08-16 22:38:52

Wow, really? complaining about this? And that you want to literally Fuck everyone in New York? Really? Here, I think you need this because this is no reason to complain about lazy people. If you know it's true, forget about them!

Fuck New York

Check out Star Fox Control here!!! If you don't know what it is, maybe you should click the above link! Also, I need a new animator!

This project needs audio help (vocally)

Response to Fuck New York 2009-08-16 22:44:58

At 8/16/09 10:43 PM, Blaze-Heatnix wrote:
At 8/16/09 09:34 PM, mothballs wrote: i'll be in the country of awesomeness.
Australia
Sigh...

He's right, but doesn't mean we want him.

Or any other dipshits like him - please don't ruin my country.

BBS Signature

Response to Fuck New York 2009-08-16 22:47:16

The thing with the people who are like "I hate it here and I'm gonna go move to there" don't realize thats it's all just houses and people anyway. It's like the lottery, they say if you weren't happy before you won the lottery you won't be happy afterwards. Get it?

BBS Signature

Response to Fuck New York 2009-08-16 23:11:34

Texas > New York.

-Formerly known as Phobotech-

Voice Actor / Pre-Production Animator / Illustrator / T-Shirt Designer / Author

"I sail through a golden nexus. By tanks with armor that glisten. I watch and I play with creations, and what I'm not reading, I listen." <-

BBS Signature

Response to Fuck New York 2009-08-16 23:14:23

I wonder if I'll ever hear from someone "I like where I live".

Release your inner crazy.

BBS Signature