00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

BloodyPeckii just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

-Robot Chicken Collab-

3,198 Views | 36 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to -Robot Chicken Collab- 2009-10-08 17:36:53

At 10/8/09 05:30 PM, DemonicDragonY93 wrote: oh no never mind. no sprites allowed...oh well

hell give it a shot. If it is good enough ill let it in. Sprites actually seem as if they would fit in this collab better than most. Even it not being stop motion but feel kinda robot chicken-y kinda way....

what?

II II lI

BBS Signature

Response to -Robot Chicken Collab- 2009-10-08 19:25:06

At 10/8/09 05:36 PM, ForNoReason wrote:
At 10/8/09 05:30 PM, DemonicDragonY93 wrote: oh no never mind. no sprites allowed...oh well
hell give it a shot. If it is good enough ill let it in. Sprites actually seem as if they would fit in this collab better than most. Even it not being stop motion but feel kinda robot chicken-y kinda way....

what?

Alright Sending a tryout video and included in the fla is a Tv-static animation use it if you like

Tired of the same old Dragonball Z Fight movies. Then check out A Goomba's life. A Sprite Style sitcom comedy. Go ahead don't be afraid.

BBS Signature

Response to -Robot Chicken Collab- 2009-10-08 19:36:23

Ok. I forgot I was still evolved with this collab. So, I haven't hade anything yet and completely forgot about it. So it is a Robot Chicken style based on Newgrounds? And what is the due date. Just so I can get something done.

BBS Signature

Response to -Robot Chicken Collab- 2009-10-08 19:38:26

At 10/8/09 07:36 PM, Logidude wrote: Ok. I forgot I was still evolved with this collab. So, I haven't hade anything yet and completely forgot about it. So it is a Robot Chicken style based on Newgrounds? And what is the due date. Just so I can get something done.

Dec 15th and yes. Robot chicken style skit. Does not have to be Newgrounds related, just highly encouraged.

II II lI

BBS Signature

Response to -Robot Chicken Collab- 2009-10-20 05:48:16

Is this collab still on. I migth drop out. I haven't got anyting done. keep me in though. I will try to get something done.

BBS Signature

Response to -Robot Chicken Collab- 2009-10-20 15:11:40

Robot chicken hehe that sounds for a good idea

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

[] The Top Reviewer Since 2002 [] COMIC >> WAYNES WORLD

BBS Signature

Response to -Robot Chicken Collab- 2009-11-08 23:12:56

At 10/20/09 05:48 AM, Logidude wrote: Is this collab still on. I migth drop out. I haven't got anyting done. keep me in though. I will try to get something done.

Despite lack of conversation in THIS thread, the collab is still on. Due date will more than likely be extended due to the time that it takes to make stop motion animations.

II II lI

BBS Signature