00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

RevelNeko just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Help A Newbie Out (Help Me)

623 Views | 6 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Help A Newbie Out (Help Me) 2004-02-05 22:54:23

I can't figure out how to use buttons in flash. Can't figure out what layers are for and how to use them. Can't figure out how to use the input thing... I Don't know anything about this... I was wondering if somone could help me out and tell me how to use a bunch of the basic things that I need to at least make one quality flash. Please :( ?

Response to Help A Newbie Out (Help Me) 2004-02-05 22:55:28

yeah ive never worked with buttons b4...yet...but i would tell u if i did...so i think im gonna try that now!

Response to Help A Newbie Out (Help Me) 2004-02-05 23:01:54

Hey if you can help with aNything at all I would greatly appreciate it. Maybe u could E-Mail me at RottingSkullReaper@Yahoo.com and explaine something. Or not, its up to you, because its your time. But I really would like to figure the flash program out and that help guide they give did nothing for me.

Response to Help A Newbie Out (Help Me) 2004-02-05 23:07:40

alright maybe i will...ok so lok up 4 that

Response to Help A Newbie Out (Help Me) 2004-02-05 23:37:04

OMFG DUDE!!! I tried to log into my e-mail account and it keeps saying invalad password!! BULLSHIT!!

Response to Help A Newbie Out (Help Me) 2004-02-05 23:42:09

o nvm

Response to Help A Newbie Out (Help Me) 2004-02-05 23:48:34

i'd help but way to buisy latly, the best advise i can tell u is to Download a .fla file with a button in it and look at it and mess around wiht it till u understand how it works. also a great site www.flashkit.com if u desided to read the newgrounds flash help area it would have told u that place, really great place