00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ryor just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Penal Glands: Being removed?

1,214 Views | 17 Replies

Penal Glands: Being removed? 2004-02-05 10:29:11

Hilary Clintons first thing to do in office as president is quote: "I will remove all penal glands from the people that dont want to have sex with me." Listen, I dont care how old or ugly she is, Ill fuck her, no one is taking my penal glands. NO ONE!! She is quote un quote a "Psycho whore". Now, if you dont want to have sex with this woman to prevent losing your penal glands, dont vote for Hilary Clinton! I dont want to lose mine, nor have sex with her! WHOS WITH ME! JOIN THE REVOLUTION!

Response to Penal Glands: Being removed? 2004-02-05 11:23:38

chances are that if tony blair is still prime minister he will do whatever she says if he thinks it will make him look good. he has a record of trying to apppease militant feminism ("blair babes") so i say damn straight. i'm english, but i don't want my 1337 P3N0|2 removed.

Response to Penal Glands: Being removed? 2004-02-05 11:26:42

Now that I've read that original post I'm going to spend my whole day feeling stupider than when my day started.

Response to Penal Glands: Being removed? 2004-02-05 11:30:30

At 2/5/04 11:26 AM, TimScheff wrote: Now that I've read that original post I'm going to spend my whole day feeling stupider than when my day started.

You're certainly ambitious...

Response to Penal Glands: Being removed? 2004-02-05 11:37:17

At 2/5/04 10:29 AM, Peter90688 wrote: Hilary Clintons first thing to do in office as president is quote: "I will remove all penal glands from the people that dont want to have sex with me."

And where was that quoted from?

Response to Penal Glands: Being removed? 2004-02-05 11:38:15

Doesn't that just make you wanna go to the bathroom right now?

Penal Glands: Being removed?

Response to Penal Glands: Being removed? 2004-02-05 17:22:21

This is a quote unquote "dumbass thread". Please shut up now.

Response to Penal Glands: Being removed? 2004-02-05 18:26:37

I don't blame Bill from getting a hand/blow job from a FATASS intern... hell, do you think Hilary could please a member of male specie?

Who cares what Hilary Says... or who EVEN CARES ABOUT NY?? Bunch of uneducated criminals in NYC.... ALL of them... half of them with a criminal record... half of them illegal immigrants... all of them antisocial... NOTHING VALUABLE IN NYC... ALL NYC does is breed illegal immigrants, Al QUEDA, and POOR DRIVERS and Freak'n Cellphone laws...

Response to Penal Glands: Being removed? 2004-02-05 18:29:41

At 2/5/04 06:26 PM, diazepim wrote: I don't blame Bill from getting a hand/blow job from a FATASS intern... hell, do you think Hilary could please a member of male specie?

Who cares what Hilary Says... or who EVEN CARES ABOUT NY?? Bunch of uneducated criminals in NYC.... ALL of them... half of them with a criminal record... half of them illegal immigrants... all of them antisocial... NOTHING VALUABLE IN NYC... ALL NYC does is breed illegal immigrants, Al QUEDA, and POOR DRIVERS and Freak'n Cellphone laws...

and it was (partially) responsible for the slightly below par jerking material "sex and the city". also they have really dodgy accents aswell.

quite popular with the tourists though.

Response to Penal Glands: Being removed? 2004-02-05 19:13:52

I would consider screwing her. From behind.... with a bag over her head..... if she was the last fe-male on earth.......

BBS Signature

Response to Penal Glands: Being removed? 2004-02-06 12:15:18

At 2/5/04 06:26 PM, diazepim wrote: Bunch of uneducated criminals in NYC.... ALL of them... half of them with a criminal record...

By your own argument, you just proved yourself wrong, which is kinda impressive, in the same sentance.

Response to Penal Glands: Being removed? 2004-02-06 15:55:26

hah! take that you male slut whores. when hilary get's into office she's going to make you pay for all the years wewere servile to you, by making you all commit to having sex with her. the only thing she's doing wrong is not immediately removing your sex organs and erasing the phallis as a symbol of power forever! take that, pigs!!!

Response to Penal Glands: Being removed? 2004-02-06 15:57:35

oh, did you mean penile? oh, i am TERRIBLY sorry, please disregard that last post. moron

Response to Penal Glands: Being removed? 2004-02-07 16:41:27

At 2/6/04 12:15 PM, bumcheekcity wrote:
At 2/5/04 06:26 PM, diazepim wrote: Bunch of uneducated criminals in NYC.... ALL of them... half of them with a criminal record...
By your own argument, you just proved yourself wrong, which is kinda impressive, in the same sentance.

No, for the sake of arguing... that's not proving myself wrong.

You can be a criminal but you don't have to have a record... and vice versa. Like most NYers, they are all criminals in the making. Not one decent person in NY.

so... they are all uneducated criminals, but half of them got caught and found guilty in the court of law. there.

Response to Penal Glands: Being removed? 2004-02-07 16:53:09

At 2/6/04 03:55 PM, Izuamoto wrote: hah! take that you male slut whores. when hilary get's into office she's going to make you pay for all the years wewere servile to you, by making you all commit to having sex with her. the only thing she's doing wrong is not immediately removing your sex organs and erasing the phallis as a symbol of power forever! take that, pigs!!!

Whatever izutomatoe!!! You said you're a lesbo... so you really have PENAL or PENILE or Dick Envy. In your darkest fantasy, I KNOW that deep deep inside you WANT a big giant PENIS.

BUT That's understandable, since Sigmund FREUD himself said that all girls are born with penis envy... and that's why they're all cheating sluts because they can't have penii themselves so get sleep with the basketball team or football team, then think why nobody wants to date them.

Beside the fact that all women are cheating sluts.

Penis is a good thing, because we don't have to squat to take a pee... we can just pee in a bottle like in a car on a long roadtrip... and then we don't have to wipe or use tampoons or maxipads or other god awful thing that women do... like gossip and play tea and play with barbie and relentlessly look at self in the mirror and like change 4-7 times to goto McDonalds... and like wear makeup to the gym. and ask 5000000 million times if they are fat or they look fat in a dress... or eat like half a salad at the restaurant and then pound on a gallon of Haugendaas at home.

Yes, you're all are a fat bastardettes.

Let me rephrase, ALL AMERICAN women are cheating sluts.

Even Maxim says that the average women has had sex with 25 different men before they get married. If you can't count the number of guys you had sex with one hand, might as well be on the internet and make money.

okay maybe I'm still venting a little because of my ex girlfriend is a lying cheating slut

Response to Penal Glands: Being removed? 2004-02-07 16:56:12

Okay, maybe Maxim didn't really say 25... but they said like 4.7 or something... which rounds to 5... but then there's the rule of 5...

The rule being... all women will divide the actual number of men they had whored with by 5.....

AND all the guys will multiply the actual number of women they made love to by 5....

so all in all, they're still slutty.

Response to Penal Glands: Being removed? 2004-02-07 17:34:07

At 2/7/04 04:41 PM, diazepim wrote: so... they are all uneducated criminals, but half of them got caught and found guilty in the court of law. there.

So, half of the uneducated criminals manage to evade your countrys great law system? Must be pretty clerver.

Response to Penal Glands: Being removed? 2004-02-07 19:50:27

You, peter, are a moron. Good bye!

The one thing force produces is resistance.

BBS Signature