00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Duspay98 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Bush Got Prez In the Bag

1,804 Views | 37 Replies

Bush Got Prez In the Bag 2004-02-04 22:31:48

Man, No matter whatever these Democrats do, Bush got this down. From what hes been doin in Iraq, plus how high we got the stock market. All these other people can Bash Bush all they want, but it doesn't really matter.

Response to Bush Got Prez In the Bag 2004-02-04 22:34:58

the poles that the miami hearlod cited stated that bush was behind Kerry (sp) so it aint in the bag for anyone.

Response to Bush Got Prez In the Bag 2004-02-04 22:35:19

At 2/4/04 10:31 PM, Ellov wrote: Man, No matter whatever these Democrats do, Bush got this down. From what hes been doin in Iraq, plus how high we got the stock market. All these other people can Bash Bush all they want, but it doesn't really matter.

Yeah, what matters is when they go to the polls and vote him out...unemployment is still high, most people didn't agree with Iraq...in my neck of the woods at least, Bush is pretty damn unpopular, I've heard that said in quite a few places around here. So my point? Don't believe everything the news and GW himself tell you.

You don't have to pass an IQ test to be in the senate. --Mark Pryor, Senator

The Endless Crew: Comics and general wackiness. Join us or die.

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature

Response to Bush Got Prez In the Bag 2004-02-04 22:44:04

You make a good point that no one really has this totally won, but with all the work bush has been doing, he will do a heck a lot better job then Kerry. Un-Employment maybe high, but 1/2 of that is not Bush's Fault. Its because some select few of Americans has become so damn lazy, that they will feed off the rewards of others. You cant really force them to work without Violating one of their rights, so technically thats not Bush's fault

Response to Bush Got Prez In the Bag 2004-02-05 01:43:36

At 2/4/04 10:35 PM, aviewaskewed wrote: most people didn't agree with Iraq...in my neck of the woods at least

Where do you live, paris? The vast majority of american citizens agreed with military action in Iraq, as did the vast majority of american politicians. Just because there were more protests than we've seen in recent years doesn't mean any sort of majority opposed the war, or the president.

Response to Bush Got Prez In the Bag 2004-02-05 01:59:06

I wouldn’t speak so soon. The ’04 Election is going to be a tight one. Don’t be surprised if Kerry takes the White House.

Response to Bush Got Prez In the Bag 2004-02-05 02:06:21

At 2/5/04 01:43 AM, NEMESiSZ wrote:
At 2/4/04 10:35 PM, aviewaskewed wrote: most people didn't agree with Iraq...in my neck of the woods at least
Where do you live, paris? The vast majority of american citizens agreed with military action in Iraq, as did the vast majority of american politicians. Just because there were more protests than we've seen in recent years doesn't mean any sort of majority opposed the war, or the president.

Yeah, the majority of America supported the war when Bush told us lies about Weapons of Mass Destruction and a threat to the country! Now that people know he's lied, the current approval rating is actually below 50%, aka the majority doesn't want him anymore.

With some hard work the democrats can take back the White House.

Response to Bush Got Prez In the Bag 2004-02-05 09:00:52

At 2/5/04 02:06 AM, DeathSimian wrote: With some hard work the democrats can take back the White House.

who's to say it won't be a third party candidate?

BBS Signature

Response to Bush Got Prez In the Bag 2004-02-05 09:03:19

At 2/4/04 10:44 PM, Ellov wrote: You make a good point that no one really has this totally won, but with all the work bush has been doing, he will do a heck a lot better job then Kerry. Un-Employment maybe high, but 1/2 of that is not Bush's Fault. Its because some select few of Americans has become so damn lazy, that they will feed off the rewards of others. You cant really force them to work without Violating one of their rights, so technically thats not Bush's fault

People are NOT unemployed because they are lazy...
If anything, Bush's trickle down policies are WORSE on the economy in the long run and increase that gap between the rich and poor.
Prehaps lower income people are more likely to spend money than their high income counterparts....

Response to Bush Got Prez In the Bag 2004-02-05 10:06:57

bush will win. these slick dems will try to slither their way past bush, but god, and all the good people in the world will vote for bush

Response to Bush Got Prez In the Bag 2004-02-05 10:07:23

At 2/5/04 09:00 AM, Proteas wrote:
At 2/5/04 02:06 AM, DeathSimian wrote: With some hard work the democrats can take back the White House.

Mainly because third parties haven't a snowball chance in hell of winning a presidential election. They only have a chance to win in the Senate, the House of Representatives and the Governors office.

Response to Bush Got Prez In the Bag 2004-02-05 10:23:56

At 2/5/04 10:07 AM, mentalis wrote:

Mainly because third parties haven't a snowball chance in hell of winning a presidential election. They only have a chance to win in the Senate, the House of Representatives and the Governors office.

I agree

Response to Bush Got Prez In the Bag 2004-02-05 10:53:34

At 2/5/04 02:06 AM, DeathSimian wrote: the current approval rating is actually below 50%, aka the majority doesn't want him anymore.

Where did you hear that, the voice in your head? Made up poll results don't count, show me some proof, especially since they just had a 67% approval rating listed on CNN.

Response to Bush Got Prez In the Bag 2004-02-05 11:35:09

Let's be real here. Ther'es no chance you'll get a 3rd party enytwhere NEAR the white house.

Response to Bush Got Prez In the Bag 2004-02-05 11:44:08

At 2/5/04 11:35 AM, bumcheekcity wrote: Let's be real here. Ther'es no chance you'll get a 3rd party enytwhere NEAR the white house.

That wasn't always true, it's kind of a shame how it is today.

Response to Bush Got Prez In the Bag 2004-02-05 12:40:05

At 2/5/04 11:44 AM, NEMESiSZ wrote:
At 2/5/04 11:35 AM, bumcheekcity wrote: Let's be real here. Ther'es no chance you'll get a 3rd party enytwhere NEAR the white house.
That wasn't always true, it's kind of a shame how it is today.

Yer, but it's true now, and it's sad that you can only choose from right and righter.

Response to Bush Got Prez In the Bag 2004-02-05 13:14:00

At 2/5/04 09:00 AM, Proteas wrote: who's to say it won't be a third party candidate?

History.

Response to Bush Got Prez In the Bag 2004-02-05 14:30:33

With all the fuck ups bush made, no fucking way it's in the bag for Bush. It might be another close election like 2000 if anything.

BBS Signature

Response to Bush Got Prez In the Bag 2004-02-05 18:38:20

At 2/5/04 10:53 AM, NEMESiSZ wrote:
At 2/5/04 02:06 AM, DeathSimian wrote: the current approval rating is actually below 50%, aka the majority doesn't want him anymore.
Where did you hear that, the voice in your head? Made up poll results don't count, show me some proof, especially since they just had a 67% approval rating listed on CNN.

Voice in my head? No. Technically, the approval is at exactly 50%. Look at this:

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2004/01/17/opinion/polls/main593849.shtml

So where did you get 67%? Funny, what did you just say about made up poll results?

Response to Bush Got Prez In the Bag 2004-02-05 18:51:46

First Theres no way ever a 3rd party is gonna Win. Second, Bush is Doin a lot better job then Gore would ever do right now, whould ya agree. He'd give up after 9/11, tryin to get a peace treaty with Saddam. Bush has rebuild the country's economy from basically nothing. A Lot of people will be able to see this.

Response to Bush Got Prez In the Bag 2004-02-05 19:00:41

At 2/5/04 06:51 PM, Ellov wrote: Bush is Doin a lot better job then Gore would ever do right now, whould ya agree. He'd give up after 9/11, tryin to get a peace treaty with Saddam.

Are you implying that Saddam Hussein is linked to 9/11 or Al Qaeda in general?

Response to Bush Got Prez In the Bag 2004-02-05 19:06:35

sadaam was in no way linked to the terrorist attacks on september 11th, but we can all agree that the world is a much better place with him out of power.
the only problem is that bush defied the UN, and invaded a country, killing thousands of innocent civillians in search of WMD that never existed, theres a huge problem with this.

Response to Bush Got Prez In the Bag 2004-02-05 19:11:28

No WMDs? I guess you can tell the Kurds to stop faking it, then, you totally caught them.

Response to Bush Got Prez In the Bag 2004-02-05 20:44:10

Saddam didn't have to do with 9/11 Directly, but he still has been the leader of a Terrorist Organization basically. He might of not Ordered the attack, but he did Pleasty of other shit to get us on his ass. And 2 of the Democratic canidates are saying that Saddam is Innocent. Thats just crazy

Response to Bush Got Prez In the Bag 2004-02-05 21:08:06

At 2/5/04 08:44 PM, Ellov wrote: Saddam didn't have to do with 9/11 Directly, but he still has been the leader of a Terrorist Organization basically.

And the name of this group is...?

He might of not Ordered the attack, but he did Pleasty of other shit to get us on his ass.

Such as?

And 2 of the Democratic canidates are saying that Saddam is Innocent. Thats just crazy

Innocent until proven guilty in the court of law. If you press charges against him on having weapons, he's clean... well, after being in the hole... Charges for how he treated his people? Yes, assuming that the UN presses those charges or the world court.

Oh, and the only thing Bush might have in the bag is a lb of coke. I bet you if the elections were held today, he would lose. Bush has done a lot of things to piss people off (don't make me list them all, there are soooo many) such as this little holy oil war. As long as troops are dying over there in the numbers that they have been, Bush is more screwed. Furthermore, our troops are acting like military police, something not in all of their training.

Response to Bush Got Prez In the Bag 2004-02-05 21:13:39

You have NO right to talk about the troops over there like that. They arn't sacrificing their life for a useless cause. I know cause i alrdy spent my time over there. We fight for our Commander-in-Cheif and this was a good call. WE are over there to make sure things like 9/11 dont happen again. So while your sitting there enjoying your job and family, WE were over their risking our lives to protect the freedom that you take for granted

Response to Bush Got Prez In the Bag 2004-02-05 21:37:05

Never said that. I'm just saying that it's bullshit that we think it's wrong for other countries to have weapons, but we can have them. And I fully support the troops, but the leader is a dumbass, and you are a dumbass if you think that your commander-in-cheif is smart enough to make a call by himself. He admitted to not reading the newspaper because there were too many lies. Yeah, that's nice and all but what do you think your advisors are doing most of the time? Sort through the facts, Mr. Bush. Good for him for not pulling out, but at the same time, he is an idiot for how he handeld it.

Response to Bush Got Prez In the Bag 2004-02-05 21:45:41

We can have them because we dont want another episode with Russia like in the past. Not only with Russia but the whole world. We can have them because all our Allies allow us to have them because they trust us. We are going after Korea because no one trusts them.

Response to Bush Got Prez In the Bag 2004-02-05 22:33:21

The age of nuclear weapons is over, they'll be phased out soon enough by the first world. It's simpler now to just make Mass Ordinance Air Blast (MOAB) class bombs, which can rival the explosive force of nuclear weapons, without any of the fallout (nuclear or political).

Response to Bush Got Prez In the Bag 2004-02-05 22:46:17

There still are Missles, Like ICMB's. WE have enuf firepower to distory the Earth 5 times over