00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

809118566 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Band Logo -design-

507 Views | 3 Replies

Band Logo -design- 2009-07-30 17:28:09

Hey NG,
I know this website has some really talented artists and I was wondering if I could anyone whos interrest a favour :)
Basically I've recently started and a band with some friends and we've started to write some really good stuff.
Our band name is 'Charlie's Kingdom'
And we're really want a cool band logo,
So here's the favour if your bored or got some time to kill it would awesome if ya could design me a band logo. You have complete freedom over the design I just want it to feature the bands name.
Thanksssss! : ):) :)

It's a green monkey on a drumkit! What more could you want?

BBS Signature

Response to Band Logo -design- 2009-07-30 17:32:33

%u2605%u2605%u2605SORRY TO DOUBLE POST I JUST WANTED TO FIX SOME GRAMMER MISTAKES%u2605%u2605%u2605
Hey NG,
I know this website has some really talented artists and I was wondering if I could ask, anyone whos interrest, a favour :)
Basically I've recently started a band with some friends and we've started to write some really good stuff.
Our band name is 'Charlie's Kingdom' and we're really want a cool band logo,
So here's the favour, if your bored or got some time to kill it would awesome if you could design me a band logo. You have complete freedom over the design I just want it to feature the bands name.
Thanksssss! : ):) :)

It's a green monkey on a drumkit! What more could you want?

BBS Signature

Response to Band Logo -design- 2009-07-30 17:34:42

Response to Band Logo -design- 2009-07-30 17:37:44

This sig is 100% effective protection from all hexes, curses, evil spirits and bad karma. Guaranteed.

BBS Signature