00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

lucidstriker595 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

How would I mail food to Twilight?

1,273 Views | 18 Replies

I'm sending him something small already in the post, and I want to send him some good ol' CANADIAN BACON!

Problem being that meat spoils quite quickly, and I don't know whether or not the post office checks things like that to make sure that you don't mail meat. Imagine the mess once a pound or so of frozen bacon thawed and bled all over everyone else's important mail.

Apparently british bacon is the same I already found out so don't come in here like 'tsk tsk canada ain't special' because while it may be the same technically it isn't 'Canadian' which is the whole point.

So how in the world am I going to make sure that Twilight gets to bathe in the pleasure that is Canadian bacon. I need help Newgrounds! Don't think I'm above the law either. If the best suggestion is to simply mail the meat I'm gonna drop it in a post office box asap.

BBS Signature

Response to How would I mail food to Twilight? 2009-07-21 16:40:12

Salt it, like they did in the old days.

Stop looking

Response to How would I mail food to Twilight? 2009-07-21 16:41:08

God damn Twilight can get his own bacon; come on our Canadian soil and do it himself.

XBL Gamertag: TrainerMarcus

BBS Signature

Response to How would I mail food to Twilight? 2009-07-21 16:43:04

At 7/21/09 04:41 PM, TOEZ wrote: God damn Twilight can get his own bacon; come on our Canadian soil and do it himself.

thats the last thing canada needs are: a group of super fucking strong gay ass vampires raiding canada for its good ol bacon, no seriously think about it, would you want this to happen to you?

BBS Signature

Response to How would I mail food to Twilight? 2009-07-21 16:44:17

At 7/21/09 04:41 PM, Leidolfr wrote:
At 7/21/09 04:40 PM, Twilight wrote: Ideas, GET!
no one will ever eat meat from the mail, unless its like beef jerkey or those wrapped sausages, theyre gonna think youre a terrorist

Yeah for sure I'm trustworthy.

Here is some inspiration. So far on a scale from 1-Awesome they're only at 'fair'.

How would I mail food to Twilight?

BBS Signature

Response to How would I mail food to Twilight? 2009-07-21 16:45:40

I don't get the point of this thread.

PSN: BLADEZGUY

Xbox live: FatlessPuddle0

Army Rangers

BBS Signature

Response to How would I mail food to Twilight? 2009-07-21 16:45:55

You brought some stupid discussion from Stickam about mailing bacon?

Response to How would I mail food to Twilight? 2009-07-21 16:47:45

Dry out the bacon in a homemade smoker, something like an airtight oven with a fire feeding smoke into it, and wait till it goes tough and chewy. It'd be baconny jerky, but it'd still have a good taste and won't go nasty if you vacuum pack it.

Alternatively, find him a local grocery that sells canadian brand bacon in his home area.

Roleplaying is to the mind what masturbation is to the body - Shalashaska-1, 2008

Feel free to MSN me: warsmithdave@msn.com

Beware the NGSkeletonGimp! M:tG Klub.

BBS Signature

Response to How would I mail food to Twilight? 2009-07-21 16:53:21

At 7/21/09 04:46 PM, H-K-S wrote: Easy. Get some styrofoam, some dry ice, and wrap the bacon with a cloth or something. Then sandwich it between two sheets of dry ice, put the dry ice in some kind of cooling container, and then put that in a box with a postage stamp.

I've been thinking that styrafoam is the best way but I'm worried about the size of the box, even though it is super light. I've heard that using some of that spray-foam that people use to insulate walls can work... but I'd need to make sure the bacon is just about ready to mail before doing the foam thing.

BBS Signature

Response to How would I mail food to Twilight? 2009-07-28 16:33:44

Can you not go to a butchers, buy some there and ask them to ship it off for you? Wouldno doubt cost more but they'll know if you can do it and how to best properly.

| Facebook | last.fm | Steam |

it's just diana ross slowed down 11/10 it's fuckin awful

BBS Signature

Response to How would I mail food to Twilight? 2009-07-28 16:34:05

dude, ziplock bags. Seriously, get with the program.

BBS Signature

Response to How would I mail food to Twilight? 2009-07-28 16:55:44

Heeey, I'd like to have some bacon too
But you're not going to send me some D:
Will you?

Response to How would I mail food to Twilight? 2009-07-28 16:57:41

There are plenty companies that specialize in shipping their food to people, check out some of those.

Hell, even Food Network has listings on their website. Unless you are willing to spend a few hundred bucks for a sizeable container and dry ice...

Dexter Season 5: "Psychopaths in love. It's like Zodiac and Juliet."

Response to How would I mail food to Twilight? 2009-07-28 16:59:12

FEDEX or UPS

Next Day Air that shit

Hitman Crew - Hitman Absolution

Governor of the ZSC

PSN is in my sig or flashing on your screen after I kill you.

BBS Signature

Response to How would I mail food to Twilight? 2009-07-28 17:06:58

Deliver it to him personally.

BBS Signature

Response to How would I mail food to Twilight? 2009-07-28 17:09:17

try packaging it, you know like in a box.

aquaticmole.

BBS Signature

Response to How would I mail food to Twilight? 2009-07-28 17:29:30

Salt the bacon. Wrap it in plastic.

Mail it to whoever the fuck.

BBS Signature

Response to How would I mail food to Twilight? 2009-07-28 17:48:19

send a gift card with the $ needed for a pack of bacon

DevourerJay~Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.

BBS Signature

Response to How would I mail food to Twilight? 2009-07-28 17:50:24

At 7/21/09 04:43 PM, kanon1 wrote:
At 7/21/09 04:41 PM, TOEZ wrote: God damn Twilight can get his own bacon; come on our Canadian soil and do it himself.
thats the last thing canada needs are: a group of super fucking strong gay ass vampires raiding canada for its good ol bacon, no seriously think about it, would you want this to happen to you?

Someone is retarded

Steam: Rocko007 Sig made by darkblackman :D

BBS Signature