00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

MisterBig67425 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

I am trying to find a flash video

893 Views | 7 Replies

I am trying to find a flash video 2009-07-20 00:28:28

okay I just made an account a few months ago and I just remembered a flash video that i had seen a little while back now i dont remember the name of it but i pretty much remember what went on it so if i put a description can anyone help me find it?

It looks like a far east flash. the design of it looks like japanese art of rice paper. it opens up with a title and says that it uses music from chrono cross. then it opens to the scenery bein drawn it shows a lake then some mountains then trees then it show a woman sittin on a rock in teh middle of the lake. she starts to play music an teh fish in teh water turn into music notes and travel to a guy that is sitting on a large boulder. when he hears the music he jumps down and starts runnign to the water to see the girl. when he gets there he walks into teh water to get her then she gets down off of her boulder then falls into his arms then everything gets color to it then they fade out and it shows a qoute.

Now I got the gist of it. its been quite a while since i had seen it so if anyone knows what i am talking about please tell me is you know the title

Response to I am trying to find a flash video 2009-07-20 01:37:48

Try the whereis/howto forum, this is more appropriate there.

Response to I am trying to find a flash video 2009-07-20 12:46:44

Response to I am trying to find a flash video 2009-07-20 16:45:14

okay thank you

Response to I am trying to find a flash video 2009-07-20 16:47:51

can't you type THE and not TEH? TEH is not correct and doesn't represent THE. Therefore you are using BAD ENGLISH.

Bringing back old shit.

BBS Signature

Response to I am trying to find a flash video 2009-07-27 01:08:27

At 7/20/09 04:47 PM, lawlmaster wrote: can't you type THE and not TEH? TEH is not correct and doesn't represent THE. Therefore you are using BAD ENGLISH.

i wasnt doing that on purpose i was half asleep and was also typin fast with the only light coming off of my comp screen as i was about to go to sleep after putting that in so cut me some slack

Response to I am trying to find a flash video 2009-07-27 01:12:28

At 7/20/09 04:47 PM, lawlmaster wrote: can't you type THE and not TEH? TEH is not correct and doesn't represent THE. Therefore you are using BAD ENGLISH.

I hate teh ppl who do that. Use teh proper grammar, its teh way intended by teh founders of teh NG......... teh.

Response to I am trying to find a flash video 2009-07-28 00:10:49

thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is my most favorite flash of all time thank you so much for giving me the link