00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

lucidstriker595 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Clay P-bot!

23,495 Views | 170 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Clay P-bot! 2009-08-25 02:05:34

At 8/24/09 09:21 PM, PikaRobo wrote: Finally got Pico on! Its been made for a while though, but I wanted to post it before I went on vacation. I don't think I have time to do the others, yet. This sadly is one of the best quality pictures I took, no photo I ever take could match what they look like in person. Pico is about 3 inches. (A reason why it looks so mediocre.)

wow are you an elf?! because it looks like you have experience in making toys especially out of clay xD
ha maybe you should make one for madness day? just a lil suggestion :]

Response to Clay P-bot! 2009-08-25 13:07:39

Dude, can't wait for the next model! These things are pretty awesome!

BBS Signature

Response to Clay P-bot! 2009-08-25 13:09:23

Your clay stuff is very fun to look at!
I demandz moar!

Response to Clay P-bot! 2009-09-05 21:13:00

I'm back! And what better way then a miniture Tankman! 3 inches tall and comes with his own gun. It may look simple but Tankman was actually very tricky to make, since it was hard to work with black and white together without getting stains or marks on the white parts. The helmet was also kind of complex to work with, I had to work on it from the inside out (and the I think the head is still too big.). Being that Tankman only consist of 2 colors I wanted to make it as detailed as I could.

P.S. Nene is also fully made, and another is in very early production.

Clay P-bot!

BBS Signature

Response to Clay P-bot! 2009-09-05 21:49:00

Hey, that's great! I definetly suggest you continue, and go every character in NGR! Though Fancy Pants may be a little tough, what with him being so skinny. :P

Response to Clay P-bot! 2009-09-05 23:48:55

At 9/5/09 09:49 PM, LDAF wrote: Hey, that's great! I definetly suggest you continue, and go every character in NGR! Though Fancy Pants may be a little tough, what with him being so skinny. :P

I'm not worried, I'll find a way :3

Clay P-bot!

BBS Signature

Response to Clay P-bot! 2009-09-06 05:55:09

At 9/5/09 09:13 PM, PikaRobo wrote: P.S. Nene is also fully made

Well post us a pic then, you slag!

No mate, no.

BBS Signature

Response to Clay P-bot! 2009-09-06 06:24:54

What kind of clay did you use dude..? Was it claytoons or sculpley III ?
I read some advice on it at stopmotioncentral ..but I am not sure which to use?

Zorg - Stop Motion Animation - Get Creative

http://www.stopmotioncentral.com

BBS Signature

Response to Clay P-bot! 2009-09-06 15:06:54

At 9/5/09 09:49 PM, LDAF wrote: Hey, that's great! I definetly suggest you continue, and go every character in NGR! Though Fancy Pants may be a little tough, what with him being so skinny. :P

I suggest using a wire frame

NEVER LOOSE FAITH IN MANCUNT

BBS Signature

Response to Clay P-bot! 2009-09-06 21:44:53

At 9/6/09 06:24 AM, Zorgy wrote: What kind of clay did you use dude..? Was it claytoons or sculpley III ?

I say Sculpey III is the best out of any clay.

Sig by @Brokendeck

BBS Signature

Response to Clay P-bot! 2009-09-08 12:40:01

At 9/6/09 06:24 AM, Zorgy wrote: What kind of clay did you use dude..? Was it claytoons or sculpley III ?

Sculpey III is the best. Claytoon is too messy for me. :(
But mostly I recycle old clay (of various) with the new ones.

BBS Signature

Response to Clay P-bot! 2009-09-13 23:13:06

It's Nene! I know the arms look a bit wierd, but just try to think of it as loose clothing. I made 2 knives as well, I don't think I could take any more pictures of her with them though since they kind of got messed up a bit (unless I make new ones, which won't happen.) This was finished a week ago but like the others, I waited a while before I posted. 3 1/4 inches.

The next figure I was planning on being S. Asshole. But since Madness day is only a short while away, I think I'm going to do a certain character I was planning on doing much later a little early...

And also, I got scouted!!!!!!!!! Are you ready Art Portal? >:3

Clay P-bot!

BBS Signature

Response to Clay P-bot! 2009-09-15 23:39:27

More angles. I couldn't find the right one so I did a few of them.

I thought I should make a new thread and rename in "Clay NewgroundsRumble characters" or something on the lines of that. So people who never saw the thread or any updates after P-bot knows what is really going on here.

Clay P-bot!

BBS Signature

Response to Clay P-bot! 2009-09-21 13:43:07

Honestly guys this is like, the 4th bump...

Anyway, update time!!!!!!!! #6 in the series is Samurai Asshole, as seen in Newgrounds Rumble. Not counting hair, S'Asshole is 4 1/4 inches, breaking P-bot's record of about 3 1/2 (Who REALLY should be bigger.) The tip of the hair makes him almost 5 inches, damn... The only possible ones who could surpass the record as the largest figure could either be Salad Fingers, Piconjo, or Convict. If one of them won't do it none of them would. In my opinion this is one of the best ones so far. Another interesting note is that this only took one day to make, because I wanted to make Hank as soon as possible for tomorrow.

Please respond this time...

Clay P-bot!

BBS Signature

Response to Clay P-bot! 2009-09-21 13:57:55

yh make hank that should look awesome in my opinion the last two are the best and look most like the character, can i make a request i want to see you make blockhead cause i think itll look cool, and finish off the pico trio with darnell, good work

Response to Clay P-bot! 2009-09-21 17:10:58

At 9/21/09 01:57 PM, ashman112 wrote: yh make hank that should look awesome in my opinion the last two are the best and look most like the character, can i make a request i want to see you make blockhead cause i think itll look cool, and finish off the pico trio with darnell, good work

How about you make one request at a time?

NEVER LOOSE FAITH IN MANCUNT

BBS Signature

Response to Clay P-bot! 2009-09-22 12:55:45

At 9/21/09 05:10 PM, J-qb wrote:
How about you make one request at a time?

one was a request the rest were suggestions :3

Response to Clay P-bot! 2009-09-22 23:18:36

Happy Madness Day 09!!!!!

7/12. This was made in one day to get this on time, originally I wasn't going to do Hank for quite a while, but I made him early (and quick) for Madness Day. As the past 6, I based him on the Newgrounds Rumble game, so no enormous size and scorpion arm :(. He comes with 2 handguns and a half-assed P90. Because you NEED to have Hank with weapons, time or not. I don't really like this picture so I will hopefully have better angles later. Oh yeah, and he's 3 inches tall.

Clay P-bot!

BBS Signature

Response to Clay P-bot! 2009-09-22 23:28:11

Now seems good. And to answer your suggestions, I will probably make both of them when I'm done with the NG Rumble characters.
:(Only because they're easy.)

Clay P-bot!

BBS Signature

Response to Clay P-bot! 2009-09-23 20:43:51

The photos suck so you can't really see much detail unfortunately. Anyway, as a suprise to no one, Salad Fingers should be next.

BBS Signature

Response to Clay P-bot! 2009-09-23 23:07:20

At 9/23/09 08:43 PM, PikaRobo wrote: The photos suck so you can't really see much detail unfortunately. Anyway, as a suprise to no one, Salad Fingers should be next.

I hope you include a rusty spoon or two.

Response to Clay P-bot! 2009-09-24 01:57:05

S'Asshole and Hank are seriously mint, keep up the great work. I'm like a boomerang to this thread!

No mate, no.

BBS Signature

Response to Clay P-bot! 2009-10-05 23:58:06

After a long wait its finally here... CLAY SALAD FINGERS!!!!

It is very bad lighting so you can't see much color, but believe me when I say the colors are practically perfect. As if they are almost in the the same spectrum. Hopefully I will get the same shot in a better picture, so you can see more detail. Anyway Salad Fingers is 4 3/4 inches making him, as predicted earlier, the tallest figure so far (2nd if you count S' Asshole by hair). It also comes with it's very own Hubert Cumberdale, I hopefully thought the detail on THAT would make up for his lack of rusty objects (sold seperately :3). But honestly, I love how I made Hubert. As with the others the next photo will show another angle.

8/12. Four more to go...

Clay P-bot!

BBS Signature

Response to Clay P-bot! 2009-10-06 00:12:36

N'other angle. But this won't be the one used on my art profile. If you look at the sreen at an angle you could kind of see the colors better. And remember I mostly went with the NGR design, not David Firth's design. Although I did look at the original Hubert Cumberdale for inspiration.

.....Pennies don't rust.... :p

BBS Signature

Response to Clay P-bot! 2009-10-06 00:15:57

Just pretend this picture was in the last post, this message does not exist.

Clay P-bot!

BBS Signature

Response to Clay P-bot! 2009-10-06 00:19:21

Although saddened by the lack of rusty spoons, I absolutely adore that hubert cumberdale, so I forgive you.

Response to Clay P-bot! 2009-10-08 01:33:21

At 10/6/09 12:19 AM, big-jonny-13 wrote: Although saddened by the lack of rusty spoons, I absolutely adore that hubert cumberdale, so I forgive you.

Well I still need to take another picture, so it's not to late.

BBS Signature

Response to Clay P-bot! 2009-10-08 04:16:57

At 7/22/09 12:13 AM, Jereminion wrote: u should glaze them and put them in the oven...

Thats exactly what I was going to say, I bet if you made a few sets people would pay, I like them, keep making them thats talent...I couldnt do it.

Response to Clay P-bot! 2009-10-27 23:45:20

At 10/8/09 01:33 AM, PikaRobo wrote:
At 10/6/09 12:19 AM, big-jonny-13 wrote: Although saddened by the lack of rusty spoons, I absolutely adore that hubert cumberdale, so I forgive you.
Well I still need to take another picture, so it's not to late.

WELL?!?!? I'M WAITING.
These are all very well done, and it makes me sad that there aren't more of them.
Also, I want a rusty spoon with salad fingers NAO.

Response to Clay P-bot! 2009-11-01 21:00:09

Hello there! It's been a while, hasn't it? But it's finally here! CLAY FANCY PANTS!

This was actually the most tricky figure to make as it was a PAIN IN THE ASS to get the form, as simple as it looks it was rather frustrating. As you probably know by know my figures are miniature (4 1/4inches by head, add a half an inch more if you count hair.) so that means I had to use small paperclips for wires to make his head and body. One paper clip was used for the head along with a "neck" and one cut nearly in half for the body and I had to tape both of them together. So that means I had model over the taped wires to make sure they don't come apart. But anyway, it comes with it's own pencil to fight with! Nothing was baked.

And also, Salad Fingers has his own rusty spoon!

Clay P-bot!

BBS Signature