00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

GrawlixMan just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

First Submission

696 Views | 4 Replies

First Submission 2009-07-11 10:30:04

I know on your first submission mods have to approve of your piece of music so people don't just spam accounts and then spam audios. But how long does this process take? A few days? Because I uploaded an audio last Thursday, which means today it's been 8 days and it still hasn't been approved.

I know the moderators are busy so I hope no one looks at this like I am flaming them or am angry at them. I am not, I am just wondering if that is a normal time for a piece to get uploaded. :D

Response to First Submission 2009-07-11 10:31:28

Response to First Submission 2009-07-11 10:34:02

K thanks, it said 4 days but may take longer. Although I do not infringe any copyrights in my song, it is totally made by me and does not represent any copyrighted pieces. So I should wait a few more days and then PM a mod?

Response to First Submission 2009-07-11 11:43:17

well with my old account it took only a few days, with this one, it took weeks

BBS Signature

Response to First Submission 2009-07-11 11:51:20

At 7/11/09 10:34 AM, ChiefOfGxBxL wrote: So I should wait a few more days and then PM a mod?

Sounds good.

If you're curious, you could try submitting another song - if you have been banned you will see a message informing you of such. If that's the case, you could PM an audio mod right away if you have inquiries concerning your ban.