00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

YoungInfamous just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Flash + Audio Portal Super Collab.

7,593 Views | 137 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Flash + Audio Portal Super Collab. 2009-09-22 02:41:08

from his last post it sounded like he was going through a rather rough time, forgive him if the collab isn't his first priority

Response to Flash + Audio Portal Super Collab. 2009-09-22 10:34:02

At 9/22/09 02:41 AM, vanguard182 wrote: from his last post it sounded like he was going through a rather rough time, forgive him if the collab isn't his first priority

I guess I just forgot what was in his last post :S. I hope everything's alright

"If we can find a way to make music free for all the world to hear instead of charging them to 'buy' a fucking song, perhaps we can usher in true freedom" -Trypno [X]-D

BBS Signature

Response to Flash + Audio Portal Super Collab. 2009-09-26 11:19:21

*BUMP*

Somebody will get an idea for this eventually, what with all the animators who jumped on board and the roster for audio artists full.

"If we can find a way to make music free for all the world to hear instead of charging them to 'buy' a fucking song, perhaps we can usher in true freedom" -Trypno [X]-D

BBS Signature

Response to Flash + Audio Portal Super Collab. 2009-09-30 09:26:02

is this collab dead then? what happened to cross666?

Response to Flash + Audio Portal Super Collab. 2009-09-30 14:50:53

*sitting at desk working on the programming*

I am running out of sandwich meats.

my paypal is djharlock3@gmail.com

any friendly donations towards my stomach might help me get this done faster.

X.x Expect a screenshot of the Collab player by friday (it's pretty swank)

step 1. programming (almost done)
step 2. Audio (gathering at the moment)
step 3. Visuals (last step)

BBS Signature

Response to Flash + Audio Portal Super Collab. 2009-09-30 16:47:23

great. whens the flash deadline?

Response to Flash + Audio Portal Super Collab. 2009-09-30 17:06:41

Participating Flash artists will be treated like royalty with this collab (since I will really need you)

When the finalized list is posted below, I will be requesting a news post from tom (he owes me one me thinks) so I can get as many flashinators in here as I can (anyone who has already requested to join in for flash animation is already confirmed... unless you hand in stick figures tween fighting or something tasteless like that)

I will announce a due date at that time.

BBS Signature

Response to Flash + Audio Portal Super Collab. 2009-10-04 17:59:18

I PM'd you my audio.

a garlic a day keeps the vampire away.

My Facebook Music page.

Response to Flash + Audio Portal Super Collab. 2009-10-04 18:08:37

I'm going to guess the audio portion is full by now? I mean no more spaces to add peoples?

Response to Flash + Audio Portal Super Collab. 2009-10-04 18:32:19

At 10/4/09 06:08 PM, Kirbyfemur wrote: I'm going to guess the audio portion is full by now? I mean no more spaces to add peoples?

yes, audio is full

Response to Flash + Audio Portal Super Collab. 2009-10-14 16:31:25

http://cross666.newgrounds.com/news/post /387830

In leu of this, I'm prepared to slit this collab's throat, unless someone is interested in picking up the pieces, I will take the time to forward you all the audio.

I'm sorry about this, but music and I are on a long-term break. She's been good to me, and I have not returned the graciousness. Therefore, I will no longer be participating or producing, whether or not it's perm. is up to the fate.

Long live Electronic music. Long live... music.

BBS Signature

Response to Flash + Audio Portal Super Collab. 2009-10-14 20:01:39

D=

Aww.

My Facebook Music page.

Response to Flash + Audio Portal Super Collab. 2009-11-09 21:54:37

*BUMP*
Cross666 has officially stepped out as head organizer of this project, I'm still highly interested in this and I know others are, so we need someone who can organize this thing.

Thanks for getting the ball rolling Cross :)

BBS Signature

Response to Flash + Audio Portal Super Collab. 2009-11-09 21:59:03

Damn straight I'm down if yall want me

Response to Flash + Audio Portal Super Collab. 2009-11-17 11:08:16

Sure, whatever. As long as it happens, I'm happy.

But then again, I'd probably be happy anyway. I'd just be happier if it happened.

My Facebook Music page.

Response to Flash + Audio Portal Super Collab. 2009-11-17 17:42:23

At 11/9/09 09:54 PM, Trypno wrote: *BUMP*
Cross666 has officially stepped out as head organizer of this project, I'm still highly interested in this and I know others are, so we need someone who can organize this thing.

if you can get this thing up and working to its final stage of completion, then by all means, take the wheel

Response to Flash + Audio Portal Super Collab. 2009-11-18 13:16:04

At 11/17/09 05:42 PM, SessileNomad wrote:
At 11/9/09 09:54 PM, Trypno wrote: *BUMP*

if you can get this thing up and working to its final stage of completion, then by all means, take the wheel

Only problem is I don't even know where to begin organizing flash submissions and audio submissions into one :/ but I do know how to keep a good idea alive lol.

BBS Signature

Response to Flash + Audio Portal Super Collab. 2009-11-18 13:17:18

At 11/9/09 09:59 PM, Mathis59 wrote: Damn straight I'm down if yall want me

We'll take ya if you can get all the flash submissions and audio submissions put together in one file. I can't bump the thread in the Flash portal so someone will need to hit up the flash portal and let 'em know we're still looking for flash artists

BBS Signature