00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Patrick8008 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Titless girls

36,645 Views | 97 Replies

Titless girls 2009-06-06 18:38:04

Some guy I work with is a real pervert and always is showing people pictures of nude people on his cell phone to everyone thinking its cool and funny. Well He finally got a girlfriend and was showing naked pics of her. The problem was she had no tits! The problem with the titless girls is that its almost like fucking a little boy so I told him he was a gay pedophile for dating a titless girl. He told me he wasnt gay and I said dont be ashamed about being gay but I know you are the problem is your trying to hide it. We all know the only reason titless girls get dates is because of the closet gays because getting in bed with them does feel like your sleeping with a boy and it feels wrong so I date at least B cups.

BBS Signature

Response to Titless girls 2009-06-06 18:39:30

I hope the love of your life is flatchested.

Response to Titless girls 2009-06-06 18:40:14

Pamela Anderson use to be a AAA cup....tits mean nothing! men can have tits. INFACT many DO have them

Thread killer and proud of it :)

Response to Titless girls 2009-06-06 18:40:25

At 6/6/09 06:38 PM, N-Zyme wrote: titless girls is that its almost like fucking a little boy

This is why you deserve to die a virgin.

This too will pass.

Memento mori

BBS Signature

Response to Titless girls 2009-06-06 18:42:11

If you think it's so wrong, you should stop fapping to it.

Steam ID: Major Sergeant Johnsonmanberg

It's been a while, hasn't it?

BBS Signature

Response to Titless girls 2009-06-06 18:43:28

Studies show that the smaller the boob, the more sensitive they are to touch. So basically, you can pleasure your girlfriend better if she has an A then instead of a D.

Keepin' Calm and Chiving On

*clickable siggy*

BBS Signature

Response to Titless girls 2009-06-06 18:43:42

At 6/6/09 06:39 PM, ThoseSneakyFrench wrote: I hope the love of your life is flatchested.

as if the love of anyones life can exsist. There is only reproduction partners and love is a marketing scheme. Gets people out of the house to buy flowers and candy and restuarant meals.

BBS Signature

Response to Titless girls 2009-06-06 18:43:43

So if you fuck a man that has tits, are you heterosexual?

I laugh at your sigs!

Response to Titless girls 2009-06-06 18:44:19

the OP is a shallow moron who thinks love is enjoying the size of girl's tits.

to say being attracted to a girl with small tits is the same as being gay is crass and idiotic. not to mention the fact that people who try to come up with such vauge and ludicrus reasons for someone being gay are uasully gay themselves and are trying to cover it up.

"Guns don't kill people, the government does."

- Dale Gribble

Please do not contact Homor to get your message added to this sig, there is no more room.

BBS Signature

Response to Titless girls 2009-06-06 18:46:33

At 6/6/09 06:44 PM, homo wrote: the OP is a shallow moron who thinks love is enjoying the size of girl's tits.

to say being attracted to a girl with small tits is the same as being gay is crass and idiotic. not to mention the fact that people who try to come up with such vauge and ludicrus reasons for someone being gay are uasully gay themselves and are trying to cover it up.

yeah homo has it completley right. couldn't agree more. nopes. nodding mah head here.

Wakka wakka

Response to Titless girls 2009-06-06 18:46:46

At 6/6/09 06:43 PM, N-Zyme wrote: as if the love of anyones life can exsist. There is only reproduction partners and love is a marketing scheme. Gets people out of the house to buy flowers and candy and restuarant meals.

Safe to say, you're going to die a virgin. Hope you don't rub your dick raw in time for the funeral.

This too will pass.

Memento mori

BBS Signature

Response to Titless girls 2009-06-06 18:46:55

First off, that's shallow as fuck.
Second, people have different preferences. As long as they've never had a dick, and they indeed have a vagina, they qualify as a female, and there's nothing wrong with liking them.

Hey guys, you should totally check out my YouTube channel.

Also, dat Steam

Response to Titless girls 2009-06-06 18:48:04

im not so sure i see where breast size and being gay have ANYTHING to do with one another. there are plenty of pretty women with small chests. and another thing, at least the man has a girl to show naked pictures of. could it be you're jealous of him

Response to Titless girls 2009-06-06 18:49:33

At 6/6/09 06:43 PM, ZagmenO wrote: So if you fuck a man that has tits, are you heterosexual?

I would rather have sex with a man that got breast implants and looked like a chick with a perfect ass but with a cock and balls, than a flat chested girl. Though I would know the fact, my brain would still think its fucking a hot chick but with dick and balls, which is a grey area because im not attracted to the male form at all but Ive seen some hot chicks with dicks. So im saying a tranny can have more of a female feel to it than an underdeveloped flat chested girl.

BBS Signature

Response to Titless girls 2009-06-06 18:51:49

At 6/6/09 06:49 PM, N-Zyme wrote:
At 6/6/09 06:43 PM, ZagmenO wrote: So if you fuck a man that has tits, are you heterosexual?
I would rather have sex with a man that got breast implants and looked like a chick with a perfect ass but with a cock and balls, than a flat chested girl.

thats fuckin gross

Response to Titless girls 2009-06-06 18:52:26

little boys don't have vaginas

BBS Signature

Response to Titless girls 2009-06-06 18:52:54

You are fakeposting. You used to just be a jackass, but the tranny comment proves it to me.

http://www.trueforcedloneliness.com/

You might make some friends.

Response to Titless girls 2009-06-06 18:52:56

At 6/6/09 06:49 PM, N-Zyme wrote: I would rather have sex with a man that got breast implants and looked like a chick with a perfect ass but with a cock and balls,

Sorry, but liking a guy, under any circumstances, is more gay than liking a girl without huge breasts, which really isn't gay at all, because they're still a girl.

Hey guys, you should totally check out my YouTube channel.

Also, dat Steam

Response to Titless girls 2009-06-06 18:53:12

getting in bed with them does feel like your sleeping with a boy

1 You do realize there's more that determines whether a person is a girl or a boy?
2. I'm guessing your age is a lie since your calling them girls and not woman.

P.S. Your a moron for thinking that looks is the only important thing about a person.

Response to Titless girls 2009-06-06 18:54:03

At 6/6/09 06:46 PM, cast wrote: Your friend is dating a lizard!?

I knew that the titless girls were those lizard people from nibiru. Another reason not to date a titless. If you have a titless daughter the original one was abducted and replaced with a lizard people.

Titless girls

BBS Signature

Response to Titless girls 2009-06-06 18:58:58

At 6/6/09 06:54 PM, N-Zyme wrote: I knew that the titless girls were those lizard people from nibiru. Another reason not to date a titless. If you have a titless daughter the original one was abducted and replaced with a lizard people.

haha! you got me! you big troll you!

haha, to think i fell for it, man am i falling behind. good show, good show.

"Guns don't kill people, the government does."

- Dale Gribble

Please do not contact Homor to get your message added to this sig, there is no more room.

BBS Signature

Response to Titless girls 2009-06-06 19:01:51

I fantasize about alien women that don't have tits at all, and those thoughts are completely seperate from my extensive and complex little boy fantasies.

A nest is a place where all of your dreams come true.

BBS Signature

Response to Titless girls 2009-06-06 19:05:16

At 6/6/09 06:49 PM, N-Zyme wrote:
I would rather have sex with a man that got breast implants and looked like a chick with a perfect ass but with a cock and balls, than a flat chested girl. Though I would know the fact, my brain would still think its fucking a hot chick but with dick and balls, which is a grey area because im not attracted to the male form at all but Ive seen some hot chicks with dicks. So im saying a tranny can have more of a female feel to it than an underdeveloped flat chested girl.

Which makes you gay. Please pass your man card to the front of the room, it's just been revoked.
Honestly, you're whats giving the nice guys like me bad reps. "OMGZ, SHE NEEDS TEH HUGE TIDDAYS, SHE'S A MAN WITH A CUP BIDDIES" God, if you ever find someone to reproduce with, I hope you're infertile, and cant produce a baby.

BBS Signature

Response to Titless girls 2009-06-06 19:15:41

All aboard the Trollercoaster, bitches!

NINJAR IS CREDIT TO SIG

BBS Signature

Response to Titless girls 2009-06-06 19:18:48

At 6/6/09 07:13 PM, GOTHCLAWZ wrote: I'm sorry, what?

That's hot, i'm not gonna lie.

I'd motorboat the hell out of them

BBS Signature

Response to Titless girls 2009-06-06 19:20:10

as long as they have goo holes im down

Wut wut

$imlunchboxx

Buy ImLunchboxx dm me NOW!

Response to Titless girls 2009-06-06 19:24:44

That's hot, i'm not gonna lie.

I second that ;)

Just imagine that you know what your doing, and half the time you will be doing it right ;)

Response to Titless girls 2009-06-06 19:30:02

At 6/6/09 06:38 PM, N-Zyme wrote: Some guy I work with is a real pervert and always is showing people pictures of nude people on his cell phone to everyone thinking its cool and funny. Well He finally got a girlfriend and was showing naked pics of her. The problem was she had no tits! The problem with the titless girls is that its almost like fucking a little boy so I told him he was a gay pedophile for dating a titless girl. He told me he wasnt gay and I said dont be ashamed about being gay but I know you are the problem is your trying to hide it. We all know the only reason titless girls get dates is because of the closet gays because getting in bed with them does feel like your sleeping with a boy and it feels wrong so I date at least B cups.

OH MAH GAWD YER SO KEWL!!! YOU CAN TELL I'M BEING SERIAL CUZ I'M USING CAPS AND BAD GRAMMAR!!!

What are you, twelve years old?

At least he has a girlfriend. And I'm sure you liked the naked pictures he was showing you.

And you said you'd rather fuck a guy with tits than a girl without? Notice how you refer to them as "girls". Seriously, half of my friends are more mature than this guy. You are the gay one, so don't troll on your co-worker, fag!

Response to Titless girls 2009-06-06 19:34:16

People like the OP sicken me.

Response to Titless girls 2009-06-06 19:37:44

At 6/6/09 07:30 PM, Sysko wrote:
At least he has a girlfriend. And I'm sure you liked the naked pictures he was showing you.

yea.... with no tits. Why doesnt he just jack off in front of a mirror he likes flat images like that?

BBS Signature