00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ryor just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Sound effect needed:Dragon Ballz

1,880 Views | 4 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Sound effect needed:Dragon Ballz 2009-05-30 20:59:17

I am looking for a sound clip of the transformation into a super saiyan. I just needed that power up sound effect, and I am having difficulty finding it without other voices or sound effects with it. I am not sure if this is the right place to ask, but I would really appreciate if anyone could help.

Response to Sound effect needed:Dragon Ballz 2009-05-31 01:22:06

At 5/30/09 08:59 PM, thejuiceizloose wrote: I am looking for a sound clip of the transformation into a super saiyan. I just needed that power up sound effect, and I am having difficulty finding it without other voices or sound effects with it. I am not sure if this is the right place to ask, but I would really appreciate if anyone could help.

You do realize there are plenty of methods to do this yourself? I won't really mention any, because I don't know if it would count as pirating talk.

Response to Sound effect needed:Dragon Ballz 2009-05-31 11:00:03

Taking sounds from another game/movie/song is not allowed on Newgrounds, as far as my knowledge is concerned. I could be wrong though.

Response to Sound effect needed:Dragon Ballz 2009-05-31 11:19:52

DBZ SoundPack

You should find what you're looking for there. Not sure if the links work though.

If there isn't a link you can download from, you can also try Google.

Response to Sound effect needed:Dragon Ballz 2009-06-01 00:26:21

At 5/31/09 11:00 AM, Kaizerwolf wrote: Taking sounds from another game/movie/song is not allowed on Newgrounds, as far as my knowledge is concerned. I could be wrong though.

Actually sounds from games are used in flash movies/games all the time so there are some fine lines to that rule. I think though that rules ment more for music on the AP.

Wyldfyre1