00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

LewgusWithFriends just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Promo for my big upcoming flashgame

756 Views | 8 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Hi there!

I'm working on the big flash game named "Natural Born Kingdom". It's a strategy TCG game.
And this is a promo picture by Me (main charachter - brutal princess Medea).

My main goals is:
- Make a high quality game with budget = 0.00$
- Make a nice unusual game setting.
- Make graphics, animations, coding and music by himself.

Ye, i just like to codin, and drawing art and making games %)
You can read more details on shadem.com site soon.

BTW, i'm a new here. Where i can post info bout upcoming flash game on this forum? O_o

Promo for my big upcoming flashgame

Response to Promo for my big upcoming flashgame 2009-05-28 20:32:56

Well your picture looks pretty good. The graphics are fairly decent. I think this is gonna be a pretty good game if all of the art is like that.

BBS Signature

Response to Promo for my big upcoming flashgame 2009-05-28 21:02:18

Interesting, but I will keep my comment short. People don't like to read long drawn-out speeches.

It looks great, but don't take any offence to this, but I believe it may be too generic.
What I mean by this is that I can look at any videogame on the internet or even in stores and your design has all the classical components of a bland game, this is only constructive criticism I'm sure the game will be great, what a game design needs is something that will catch the eye of a person.
I mean to really get a person's attention because, to tell you the truth I'll forget about the design right when I upload this post, people usually forget things that don't grab them, figuratively, right away.

I hope this helps. If it doesn't ignore it.

Response to Promo for my big upcoming flashgame 2009-05-28 21:09:41

The look reminds me of American McGee's Alice, especially how it's eerily similar to that game's box art.

Response to Promo for my big upcoming flashgame 2009-05-29 03:27:08

At 5/28/09 08:32 PM, Wivernryder wrote: Well your picture looks pretty good. The graphics are fairly decent. I think this is gonna be a pretty good game if all of the art is like that.

Ty!
This game used "shadow" visual desing (black silhouettes), mixed with static detailed art like that.

Response to Promo for my big upcoming flashgame 2009-05-29 03:36:54

At 5/28/09 09:02 PM, StayingSain wrote: Interesting, but I will keep my comment short. People don't like to read long drawn-out speeches.

It looks great, but don't take any offence to this, but I believe it may be too generic.
What I mean by this is that I can look at any videogame on the internet or even in stores and your design has all the classical components of a bland game, this is only constructive criticism I'm sure the game will be great, what a game design needs is something that will catch the eye of a person.
I mean to really get a person's attention because, to tell you the truth I'll forget about the design right when I upload this post, people usually forget things that don't grab them, figuratively, right away.

I hope this helps. If it doesn't ignore it.

Nice crits man! You'r right. This pic doesnt reflect "unusual game setting", it's just first completed main char pic. I'm post more next time :P

Response to Promo for my big upcoming flashgame 2009-05-29 03:39:55

At 5/28/09 09:09 PM, big-jonny-13 wrote: The look reminds me of American McGee's Alice, especially how it's eerily similar to that game's box art.

Yeah. Nice cathing.
To be honest... i'm already forget about this cover :) I wonder how much coincidences here O_O
Anyway, this game have much links for different games and movies (walking castle for example).

Response to Promo for my big upcoming flashgame 2009-05-29 05:44:06

At 5/28/09 08:26 PM, ShadeMemory wrote: Hi there!

I'm working on the big flash game named "Natural Born Kingdom". It's a strategy TCG game.
And this is a promo picture by Me (main charachter - brutal princess Medea).

BTW, i'm a new here. Where i can post info bout upcoming flash game on this forum? O_o

I don't really think it belongs in the art forum, but it's a nice picture so I won't make a fuss about it.
Maybe you should check out NG alphas or the NG mag, Seems you put quite some effort in this one, so you might be able to get some early recognition there.

NEVER LOOSE FAITH IN MANCUNT

BBS Signature

Response to Promo for my big upcoming flashgame 2009-05-29 08:33:17

Looks great man. Im anticipating the game now, don't disappoint me!!

Ps. Her head is HUUUGEEE :3

instagram.com/five_mile_smile

BBS Signature