00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Tallya just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

FL Issues

1,135 Views | 5 Replies

FL Issues 2009-05-10 19:19:15

So, I've been having these issues with FL that make it rather hard to use at times - mainly slowng down. The program doesn't freeze, well not most of the time anyway. It just makes mixing rather hard because it starts slowing down jamming together, when I try to EQ frequencies the nobs jump from one place to another not even going close to where I want them to go.

Is there anyway to fix this easily, even at some expense? Thanks.

Response to FL Issues 2009-05-10 19:25:40

Response to FL Issues 2009-05-10 19:35:41

I knew about the topic, I wasn't sure about my questions exact relevance to it though seeing as the topic is more of FL techniques rather then software trouble.

Response to FL Issues 2009-05-10 19:52:04

At 5/10/09 07:35 PM, LightKeeper wrote: I knew about the topic, I wasn't sure about my questions exact relevance to it though seeing as the topic is more of FL techniques rather then software trouble.

The topic is for everything related to FL. As for the answer, you have to lower your buffer rate, although this will decrease the sound quality of FL. You'll probably end up coming back how to get rid of crackling in FL and be told you raise your buffer rate, then you'll get lag again.

Get a new computer?

P.S.

To change the buffer rate>

Options > Audio Settings > drag that bar to the left

At 3/27/11 10:22 PM, sugarsimon wrote:

the brilliant songs who create a production for music

Wat

Response to FL Issues 2009-05-10 20:06:28

I tried that once.. I still got massive lag. Thanks for the clarification on the FL Help topic by the way. I think my issue may be coming from my actual project files. I might have some unnecessary things in there that cause lag. The demo songs don't lag like my projects do.. I'm willing to send project files for anybody wanting to see how I do things in case that may be the problem.

Response to FL Issues 2009-05-10 21:16:51

Yeah keep it in the FL thread you were linked to.