00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

GrawlixMan just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Kitty Krew is Back?!?

2,599 Views | 44 Replies

Response to The Kitty Krew is Back?!? 2009-05-02 16:55:07

At 5/2/09 02:08 PM, TomGulp wrote: That is the legitamate Kitty Krew. They are not impostors.

Does it really matter one way or the other. I take them as being completely annoying as hell and their flash work well below par. hmm does that sound familiar......... cough clocks couch

Response to The Kitty Krew is Back?!? 2009-05-02 17:12:44

Lol you guys have no idea what the KK has been cooking up for u guys during our off period. We are just gonna give you a heads up, you'll like where KK is going.

Hi

Response to The Kitty Krew is Back?!? 2009-05-02 17:22:45

At 5/2/09 02:53 PM, BigFuzzyKitten wrote:
At 5/2/09 02:42 PM, BobbaQ wrote: I call bullshit, Fuzzy already called time on it.
you are right, I did, but I should have predicted the coup d'etat and revival that would follow

I later rejoined and somehow ruined it further

fixd

uh...

BBS Signature

Response to The Kitty Krew is Back?!? 2009-05-02 17:25:49

Who gives a swollen rats ass?!?

When the fuck are you children going to learn?

Real spam groups start out with a few dudes that know what they're doing. Then they build up notoriety amongst nerdy cunts that spout "ZOMG I HATE SPAM DIE IM GONNA BLAM UR SHIT EVERYDAY!!!!!!". Then other nerd rage filled cunts/newbs read that mess and spout it themselves trying to fit in and be cool.

The whole time that shit goes on the spam group gets more members desperate for attention and infamy that suck even more than the original fags that sweated the guys that started the spam group in the first place. That leads to more crap in the portal which leads to more nerd rage which makes the originators of the group cum in their pants with ecstatic glee.

That of course is until the group spirals out of control because of massive amounts of new faggotry starts fucking shit up for the founders. It stops being fun for them because no one is listening to what they are saying. Legitimate members become just as numerous as posers that just make an alt account affiliating themselves with the spam crew and everything crumbles.

The point is children is that if you don't like something just ignore it. Step back and appreciate the mind set of the people desperate for attention even if it's negative.

Just point and laugh like daddy does children, just point and laugh.

lol

Response to The Kitty Krew is Back?!? 2009-05-02 17:28:51

Do any forum users actually visit the flash portal.

BBS Signature

Response to The Kitty Krew is Back?!? 2009-05-02 17:50:30

At 5/2/09 05:25 PM, EyeLovePoozy wrote: Who gives a swollen rats ass?!?

When the fuck are you children going to learn?

Real spam groups start out with a few dudes that know what they're doing. Then they build up notoriety amongst nerdy cunts that spout "ZOMG I HATE SPAM DIE IM GONNA BLAM UR SHIT EVERYDAY!!!!!!". Then other nerd rage filled cunts/newbs read that mess and spout it themselves trying to fit in and be cool.

The whole time that shit goes on the spam group gets more members desperate for attention and infamy that suck even more than the original fags that sweated the guys that started the spam group in the first place. That leads to more crap in the portal which leads to more nerd rage which makes the originators of the group cum in their pants with ecstatic glee.

That of course is until the group spirals out of control because of massive amounts of new faggotry starts fucking shit up for the founders. It stops being fun for them because no one is listening to what they are saying. Legitimate members become just as numerous as posers that just make an alt account affiliating themselves with the spam crew and everything crumbles.

The point is children is that if you don't like something just ignore it. Step back and appreciate the mind set of the people desperate for attention even if it's negative.

Just point and laugh like daddy does children, just point and laugh.

lol

That exactly how KK was started lol, and why it was killed. KK was actually a big joke that broke off of NGC cause we were doing crap flash collabs for fun. They didnt want us using NGC's name anymore, the KK was never intended to get this big. Its just happened.

Like an inclass boner, you cant stop it, the more you fuck with it, and try to get it down the harder it gets. In other words ti kill a spam group leave it alone.

Hi

Response to The Kitty Krew is Back?!? 2009-05-02 17:59:06

At 5/2/09 05:12 PM, 10JD wrote: Lol you guys have no idea what the KK has been cooking up for u guys during our off period. We are just gonna give you a heads up, you'll like where KK is going.

The KK is giving head to NG :#

Response to The Kitty Krew is Back?!? 2009-05-02 18:20:09

Ya fuck the Kitty Kreeeew!

Response to The Kitty Krew is Back?!? 2009-05-02 19:31:18

I have aids.

Response to The Kitty Krew is Back?!? 2009-05-02 19:35:06

i hope they dont come back, they suck

i stole this sig

BBS Signature

Response to The Kitty Krew is Back?!? 2009-05-02 20:22:08

At 5/2/09 07:31 PM, Jibbix wrote: I have aids.

Funniest post in this whole thread. I love you Jibbers

BBS Signature

Response to The Kitty Krew is Back?!? 2009-05-02 20:40:07

At 5/2/09 08:39 PM, Placental wrote: I know what a buncha QUeer gay fags!

His mustache is clean shaven!

BBS Signature

Response to The Kitty Krew is Back?!? 2009-05-02 20:40:52

At 5/2/09 01:55 PM, Lost-Wisdom wrote: Why would you advertise them more then?

Warning about a volcano eruption isn't advertising the tourist location.

Response to The Kitty Krew is Back?!? 2009-05-02 20:41:51

I Signed up.

And made a thread.

BBS Signature

Response to The Kitty Krew is Back?!? 2009-05-02 21:06:25

I've had enough of this thread.
No one that matters gives a fuck about the KK nor any other spam group for that matter.