00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

MssLibitina just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

New Game In Development

647 Views | 6 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

New Game In Development 2009-04-23 12:34:02

I have a new game.
This game is about "character name here"'s attack on humanity.

This is nowhere near a complete version of my game. But it gives you a basis of what it will be like.

It will NOT constantly loop in the real game, and the black dots will be characters with colour and beauty and such.

I would like you newgrounds to help me come up with some kind of story line that supposed leads to this attack, (only a short one with a small clip at the start to explain it) and what the character should be.

Whoever comes up with the best idea i will willing co author you to my game.
Linky

New Game In Development

- LOCK - LOCK - LOCK - LOCK - LOCK - LOCK - LOCK - LOCK - LOCK - LOCK - LOCK - LOCK - LOCK - LOCK -

BBS Signature

Response to New Game In Development 2009-04-23 12:59:05

Next time you upload a swf, try usign upswf.com, its way simplier.

Response to New Game In Development 2009-04-23 13:03:02

At 4/23/09 12:59 PM, Louissi wrote: Next time you upload a swf, try usign upswf.com, its way simplier.

Way-to advertise your site when it's really not needed. If he had said "I need a site to upload swfs" then feel free to post but this thread has nothing to do with what site he uses to upload.

Besides, STW is rebranding soon.

Anyway, the game is too boring. it's just randomly moving the mouse up and down.

Response to New Game In Development 2009-04-23 13:17:37

This is nothing to what the real game will be like. Im in the begining stages. And it wont repeat in the actual game, and there will be scoreboards.

Please, dont critique something half done. Although i thank you for taking an intrest.

- LOCK - LOCK - LOCK - LOCK - LOCK - LOCK - LOCK - LOCK - LOCK - LOCK - LOCK - LOCK - LOCK - LOCK -

BBS Signature

Response to New Game In Development 2009-04-23 17:12:19

well i mean if you post it in a public place and say this is the basis to what its going to be people are going to tell you what they think. Im sure it was alot of work for you to get done what you did, but it is what it is, and thats a dot touching a dot, im sure youd get lots more encouragement if you had some unique gameplay. best of luck.

Response to New Game In Development 2009-04-23 17:21:29

Issue in hand, gents.

At 4/23/09 12:34 PM, TheShyGuy wrote: I would like you newgrounds to help me come up with some kind of story line that supposed leads to this attack, (only a short one with a small clip at the start to explain it) and what the character should be.

Well, considering that the game is little but an engine at this point, the storyline could go anywhere. You could have aliens, a government conspiracy, whatever.
What I would suggest is listening to the lyrics of the song. Eventually, you'll be hit with an idea which just 'fits'.
A good idea is hard to find, and really sets the scene for a game. So make sure you think long and hard about it.

Doomsday-One, working on stuff better than preloaders. Marginally.

Response to New Game In Development 2009-04-23 18:28:42

Well you make it that these "Aliens" have come from their home planet, which is now a giant wasteland due to a huge commet hitting it. Those aliens have tried going to several planets begging for resources and a place to settle. They sent an agent to each galaxy, you play with [insert cool name here] who tries to peacefully communicate with the humans. However, as we all know, we're idiots, so they quickly attack the alien without even hearing it out. So the Alien tries to fight back and gather as much as he can before escaping, leaving humanity, as dumb as ever.

Co-author now and 100$ please