00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Review My I-phone Wallpapers

727 Views | 9 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Review My I-phone Wallpapers 2009-04-22 22:14:33

well i just spent alot of time making these i-phone wallpapers particularly for professional sports fans. I made one for every team in the NFL, MLB, NBA, MLS, and NHL.

i know that not everyone has an i-phone but it took a while so i didn't make them for some other platforms. However, if anyone likes them on here, your all artsy people, i'm sure you can crop them cuz iphones have the biggest screen resolution.

Anyways, please let me know what you think about this venture via this thread. My blog is poorly web hosted at the moment so im afraid too many comments on the actual page will cause the loading to be very sluggish. Thanks!

Review My I-phone Wallpapers

Response to Review My I-phone Wallpapers 2009-04-22 22:40:18

You stuck a logo on some grungy looking background?
Talent sir, they're great.

BBS Signature

Response to Review My I-phone Wallpapers 2009-04-22 22:45:40

At 4/22/09 10:40 PM, ArtisticArsonist wrote: You stuck a logo on some grungy looking background?

is that sarcasm, im confused. yes, i chose a style and went with it because i had alot of teams to do.

Response to Review My I-phone Wallpapers 2009-04-23 00:27:24

At 4/22/09 10:45 PM, addaminsane wrote:
At 4/22/09 10:40 PM, ArtisticArsonist wrote: You stuck a logo on some grungy looking background?
is that sarcasm, im confused. yes, i chose a style and went with it because i had alot of teams to do.

yes sadly, That was sarcasm. But honestly, can you blame AA, you aren't presenting much. Not to mention any one with 5 seconds in PhotoShop could do this

Whiskey | The Old | The New | Portal | updated sig thanks to gumby

BBS Signature

Response to Review My I-phone Wallpapers 2009-04-23 00:28:56

This is simple programming, not art.

BBS Signature

Response to Review My I-phone Wallpapers 2009-04-23 00:59:23

This lacks originality. I would definitely not use or approve of them.

: /

Response to Review My I-phone Wallpapers 2009-04-23 03:22:02

At 4/23/09 12:27 AM, Kinsei01 wrote: any one with 5 seconds in PhotoShop could do this

it might take me a minute or two, i haven't used photoshop before.

some people get them, some people don't;

BBS Signature

Response to Review My I-phone Wallpapers 2009-04-23 03:23:12

but as long as i'm here. the Sox one is the best looking as far as centering/sizing/color and composition.

this really isn't art though.

some people get them, some people don't;

BBS Signature

Response to Review My I-phone Wallpapers 2009-04-23 04:25:03

They do what they're meant to do. They're simply Wallpapers for a mobile phone. And for anyone supporting the particular teams, They go great and look good but modest as wallpapers. But, this being an art Forum, Makes them look really bad. Basically you are a programmer for making them pictures, Not an artist. In my opinion.

Get a bit more creative, and deep.

Response to Review My I-phone Wallpapers 2009-04-23 10:17:25

At 4/23/09 04:25 AM, iCurrie wrote: They do what they're meant to do. They're simply Wallpapers for a mobile phone. And for anyone supporting the particular teams, They go great and look good but modest as wallpapers. But, this being an art Forum, Makes them look really bad. Basically you are a programmer for making them pictures, Not an artist. In my opinion.

Get a bit more creative, and deep.

Okay, thanks for all of the input guys, I guess these obviously don't belong in the art forum on here