00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Enjoyedthat just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Bunnykill Tribute - Fanart

2,444 Views | 10 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Bunnykill Tribute - Fanart 2009-04-06 23:30:20

Bunnykill 4 is to come out soon. Being a fan of Mottis' work, I figured I start a little tribute by posting a fanart forum. If you dig the bunnykill series, feel free to post some related artwork. Here's my own:

Response to Bunnykill Tribute - Fanart 2009-04-10 17:52:25

is there really a new Bunnykill coming soon? love that series, I'll post something here soon to express that

Response to Bunnykill Tribute - Fanart 2009-04-11 02:31:21

If the actual Bunnykill series was drawn like that, it might not suck as hard.
Really, it's an overrated ripoff of Madness Combat (which is also incredibly overrated)

Response to Bunnykill Tribute - Fanart 2009-04-12 13:51:11

At 4/11/09 02:31 AM, ismellarat wrote: If the actual Bunnykill series was drawn like that, it might not suck as hard.
Really, it's an overrated ripoff of Madness Combat (which is also incredibly overrated)

wow, just....wow

Response to Bunnykill Tribute - Fanart 2009-04-12 16:54:39

Granted there's nothing terribly new in either the madness or bunnykill series when it comes to animation, it's good dark humor mixed with bloody good action.

Response to Bunnykill Tribute - Fanart 2009-04-12 18:34:17

I agree, bunnykill is bullshit, so is madness, I don't understand why a group of generic grey dudes is suddenly so magically awesome...

Response to Bunnykill Tribute - Fanart 2009-04-12 21:19:22

At 4/12/09 06:34 PM, Zyphonee wrote: I agree, bunnykill is bullshit, so is madness, I don't understand why a group of generic grey dudes is suddenly so magically awesome...

In the defense of their creators, animating (even simple characters if the action is good) isn't the easiest/quickest task on the planet in any form. They're awesome because of the action and the story lines. i've never once heard someone say "madness has the best graphics EVER!"
If you think it sucks, you do better, or stop complaining.

some people get them, some people don't;

BBS Signature

Response to Bunnykill Tribute - Fanart 2009-04-12 21:27:24

dub

forgot my review :P.

this looks good!
your shading needs work though because you don't have any lol.

i don't really remeber who said this to me, but they were very right.
shading can make your picture from 10-1000x better.
you've just gotta do it right :P.

another suggestion i could give (although this is one is purely by your artistic choice) is to dull our your colours a bit to give the picture a bit more realistic feel.

otherwise, keep it up! you've got some nice potential :)

some people get them, some people don't;

BBS Signature

Response to Bunnykill Tribute - Fanart 2009-04-16 23:36:00

Thanks for the comments. I was just going to submit one pic, but this idea popped in my head and I couldn't help but to flesh it out. The result is pretty similar to the first I admit.

Response to Bunnykill Tribute - Fanart 2009-04-16 23:36:52

bunny kill aye? wont ask..

Response to Bunnykill Tribute - Fanart 2009-05-04 01:50:54

I just remembered that I wanted to contribute to this thread. Knowing that the next episode might come out in the next week, I thought maybe I should draw a little something...

Please, ignore my typos in my posts because I don't feel like double posting to "correct it".

Got 5 to 10 minutes to waste? Drawing N' stuff.

BBS Signature