00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

More audio choices?

880 Views | 1 Reply
New Topic Respond to this Topic

More audio choices? 2009-03-07 18:36:03

Alright, so there's awesome music in the audio portal, but what about just a sort of radio show/ series. I know this website is mainly flash, but the audio portal has great potential for letting people backtrack to when there wasn't any flash or even any visuals whatsoever, they could go back and make radio shows. What I want to do (sience I don't have Fruityloops or any other kind of music making program nor the patience to ask dad whether or not I could download one to see if it's interesting) is use my microphone, get one or two friends/relatives over and do a comedy skit or just talk about interesting topics, such as games, movies, shows, or pretty much anything else. I'm saying this because in the Genre's, there aren't any 'Radio' sections for 'comedy,' 'news,' or just 'miscelaneus' (I know I spelled that wrong).

This is just a suggestion and I wouldn't mind hearing what everyone else thinks about it.

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure. Paste this in your sig if you would be one of the 10% laughing.

Response to More audio choices? 2009-03-07 18:49:47

Well we have a NG song player of a kind. It's somewhere in the 'gadget' section of the games tab.

AND then there's Radiogrounds. The online radio channel, where NG DJs semi-frequently DJ. You could ask one of them to impliment your idea. :)