00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Willm666 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

I hope a baby falls out of your ass

2,419 Views | 30 Replies

Response to I hope a baby falls out of your ass 2009-03-03 17:53:10

This thread actually makes me depressed for a slightly different reason than one might expect.

Sometimes I refer to myself as a "pop culture retard". When I heard handbags, I'd tend to picture those things my mum carries around with credit cards and one of those fingernail sticks inside. Of course, I know handbags are different amongst the females at mini-college. Likewise, I don't know several "essential" subcultures well enough. I think a certain friend of mine sees me very strangely. I don't know what music is played on the BBC Radio 1, but apparently it's what "trendies" listen to? Clothes wise, I usually just buy rags from the cheapest place. I think my jeans cost three pounds. So, I'm part of the counterculture then?

But there are connotations to the term "counterculture". In my experience, many older people look down upon this also, so I'm not sure about the options for younger people myself. I am interested in the parts of what was once considered to be a counterculture in the mainstream, but things move quick. I don't know if these apply to the 21st century.

Overall, I wish I could hate like that really, Mr. Funk. Mostly, I just get confused and a little depressed right now. I'm not even sure if I'm on the right track with what you're saying, but that's my interpetation of it.