00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

HAST3 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

My Ears Blew Out For 3 Hours

1,283 Views | 10 Replies

My Ears Blew Out For 3 Hours 2009-02-20 17:01:10

BEFORE CLICKING THIS LINK TURN DOWN YOUR VOLUME!!!!

(sorry for the copy-paste but its important)

This guy seriously blew out my ears for 3 hours cause i had my volume up
and he hit a sound that i don't even think is freaking legal and man oh man i
am so mad about this i thought i lost my hearing forever and i had to go through
3 hours of pounding through my head and complete deafness apart from some
buzzing.

Can the mods please remove this?

Response to My Ears Blew Out For 3 Hours 2009-02-20 17:12:31

Doh crap... i accidentally put a ten? I coulda sworn i hit 0. Ah well.

Response to My Ears Blew Out For 3 Hours 2009-02-20 17:16:48

Yeah, something needs to be done about this user. I'm not trying to tell you Mods how to do your job but this guy doesn't contribute ANYTHING to NG but headaches. So, please, please, for the love of god do something about this douche.

Wyldfyre1

Wyldfyre1

Response to My Ears Blew Out For 3 Hours 2009-02-20 17:18:20

Apparently mods can't remove anything, only admins can. But yeah, that song seriously fucks you in the ears even with the volume down.

Response to My Ears Blew Out For 3 Hours 2009-02-20 17:18:27

Damn, that was painful, even on minimal volume. >:(

BBS Signature

Response to My Ears Blew Out For 3 Hours 2009-02-20 17:25:26

I looked through his profile and it looks like all he does is cause trouble...

I think an IP ban would be grand. It's sad how people miss use and take advantage of such a great site that helps many authors get out there...

If they don't like it they should go to another site. There's millions of sites on the internet they can go shit on.

Response to My Ears Blew Out For 3 Hours 2009-02-20 17:28:25

At 2/20/09 05:25 PM, Father-of-Death wrote: I looked through his profile and it looks like all he does is cause trouble...

As did I, and its obvious that he doesn't do antyhing but be a douche here on NG. Hopefully somethings done about him.

Wyldfyre1

Response to My Ears Blew Out For 3 Hours 2009-02-20 17:29:33

That kinda thing has happened to me quite a few times... accidentally resting your arm on a midi controller that's assigned to a snare drum, random pops (usually error message sounds) from apps, songs, screamers and of course stupid shit like the song you linked, all those things are incredibly painful if you're using headphones and the volume is cranked all the way up. For that reason I don't ever crank the volume with headphones when I'm on a computer anymore.

Mods can't delete things so nope that's not possible. I don't see what's wrong with the song though? It's an experimental, intense contemporary art music piece, and the composer obviously tries to express his deep hate against the government and today's society. It's not everyone's cup of tea, it requires a very open mind.

Response to My Ears Blew Out For 3 Hours 2009-02-20 17:33:50

At 2/20/09 05:29 PM, SBB wrote: Mods can't delete things so nope that's not possible. I don't see what's wrong with the song though? It's an experimental, intense contemporary art music piece, and the composer obviously tries to express his deep hate against the government and today's society. It's not everyone's cup of tea, it requires a very open mind.

you say tomato, i say tomato... aaand that shit's apparently spam, like the rest of his audio. however, he's banned now, so whoopee, wade saves the day ^___^

Wakka wakka

Response to My Ears Blew Out For 3 Hours 2009-02-20 17:38:48

At 2/20/09 05:33 PM, Rucklo wrote: you say tomato, i say tomato... aaand that shit's apparently spam, like the rest of his audio. however, he's banned now, so whoopee, wade saves the day ^___^

You just need to open your mind and expand your musical horizons or something.

Response to My Ears Blew Out For 3 Hours 2009-02-20 17:40:19

At 2/20/09 05:38 PM, SBB wrote: You just need to open your mind and shut your ears or something.

i do fixed took care of yuot postings lol ^__^

Wakka wakka