00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

GreenNakamuraGPC just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Late Night With Conan O'brian Is...

1,856 Views | 20 Replies

The day has come. Tonight is the final LATE NIGHT WITH CONAN O'BRIAN show. Our beloved Comedian from NewYork has been hired to host the *shitty* show THE TONIGHT SHOW, currently hosted by *unfunny* Jay Leno.
If you've watched the last week of Conan, you've seen him ripping out and smashing pieces of his set and handing them to his audience, because when The show is over, their redecorating the studio.

I'm a big Conan fan, I'm sure some of you are too, but we all know, he won't be funny when he starts to host The Tonight Show, considering any comedian in california isn't funny.
We'll miss you Conan...you funny son of a bitch.......*weeps*

Late Night With Conan O'brian Is...

Wait! thats not what you think it is!

Response to Late Night With Conan O'brian Is... 2009-02-20 11:32:32

His facial structure has always made me feel strange.

Self-published fiction: Mostly Lies

Response to Late Night With Conan O'brian Is... 2009-02-20 11:32:56

he won't be funny because hes moving?

"Guns don't kill people, the government does."

- Dale Gribble

Please do not contact Homor to get your message added to this sig, there is no more room.

BBS Signature

Response to Late Night With Conan O'brian Is... 2009-02-20 11:33:50

At 2/20/09 11:32 AM, Zerok wrote: His facial structure has always made me feel strange.

and his body structure in general...

II II lI

BBS Signature

Response to Late Night With Conan O'brian Is... 2009-02-20 11:34:03

At 2/20/09 11:27 AM, Deviantman wrote: Our beloved Comedian from NewYork has been hired to host the *shitty* show THE TONIGHT SHOW, currently hosted by *unfunny* Jay Leno.

If you believe that, then your "beloved" Conan "O'brian" should serve as a perfect replacement. I wouldn't go calling him beloved though, because you haven't even spelled his name right.

I'm a big Conan fan, I'm sure some of you are too, but we all know, he won't be funny when he starts to host The Tonight Show, considering any comedian in california isn't funny.

No we don't all know, you pathetic moron. Who says he's going to tone himself down and not be funny anymore? No one else but you.

We'll miss you Conan...you funny son of a bitch.......*weeps*

It's amazing how much you prove to be an idiot.

BBS Signature

Response to Late Night With Conan O'brian Is... 2009-02-20 11:35:04

At 2/20/09 11:32 AM, homor wrote: he won't be funny because hes moving?

its some strange effect on comedians. They suddenly become unfunny. maybe its the wheater in california that changes them, maybe its a virus.

Wait! thats not what you think it is!

Response to Late Night With Conan O'brian Is... 2009-02-20 11:49:56

At 2/20/09 11:47 AM, DgsGaming wrote: I'm wondering what will become of the Headlines segment,

I was wondering the same thing. The show will still be the Tonight show, just with a new host. I hope he keeps the headlines segment, it's the best I'd say everyone's favorite for that show.

and Kevin Eubanks. I'm guessing he'll be replaced by Max Weinberg.

Who cares if Kevin gets replaced, he just sits and chuckles the whole time it gets annoying. It's better watch Max Weinberg and La Bamba.

BBS Signature

Response to Late Night With Conan O'brian Is... 2009-02-20 13:01:38

At 2/20/09 11:34 AM, Mr-Destruction wrote: No we don't all know, you pathetic moron. Who says he's going to tone himself down and not be funny anymore? No one else but you.

I don't know if you know this, but the host doesn't write the jokes. writers do. what I think he's getting at is if Conan moves to another show that isn't funny, and has to deliver jokes made from the guys working on the tonight show then it won't be funny for the most part, even with Conan's charisma. the lines; read between them.

BBS Signature

Response to Late Night With Conan O'brian Is... 2009-02-20 13:07:01

So who's going to replace him?

That's what I'm concerned about.

BBS Signature

Response to Late Night With Conan O'brian Is... 2009-02-20 13:12:14

At 2/20/09 11:32 AM, Zerok wrote: His facial structure has always made me feel strange.

How about the facial expression he puts on when he flips his hair about wildly.....that always made me feel odd.

._.

Oh, exploitable!!!|Men of NG are faithful (most anyway) :3| "Your dressing like a stripper makes me feel pretty too."- Elder500| Siggy made by me :3

BBS Signature

Response to Late Night With Conan O'brian Is... 2009-02-20 13:20:10

At 2/20/09 11:47 AM, DgsGaming wrote: I'm more saddened by the fact that Jay Leno is retiring.

He isn't retiring.

He's going to have a prime-time show at 10pm and still be Conan's lead-in.

BBS Signature

Response to Late Night With Conan O'brian Is... 2009-02-20 13:22:12

Late Night has now been cancelled in Finland btw. The Tonight Show, which has never aired in Finland before, will take its slot in June.

Response to Late Night With Conan O'brian Is... 2009-02-20 13:24:46

At 2/20/09 01:22 PM, AapoJoki wrote: Late Night has now been cancelled in Finland btw. The Tonight Show, which has never aired in Finland before, will take its slot in June.

Hahaha

BBS Signature

Response to Late Night With Conan O'brian Is... 2009-02-20 13:30:24

At 2/20/09 01:11 PM, TheLameSauce wrote: shit. i never thought about that. is this speculation, or is fact that Conan's going to be using leno's writing staff? because his skits and monologue are the best part of his show. i find his interview skills a little desultory. is there any chance this could work out like when a baseball team gets a new manager and he picks the people to fill his coaching staff. in other words, is Conan just going to accept their staff or do you think he'll grab some people he likes to work with?

I know, hey? you'd think he'd be able to create an alumni or something, since what he's going on now is arguably working if he's getting promoted. I don't know how this sort of thing works, but I'm assuming he'll be able to bring some people with him, I don't see why they wouldn't let him, but it might be some political backstage garbage that decides it. I love his monologues too.

BBS Signature

Response to Late Night With Conan O'brian Is... 2009-02-20 13:55:53

At 2/20/09 01:11 PM, TSstudios wrote:
At 2/20/09 01:07 PM, sonicfeet1 wrote: So who's going to replace him?

That's what I'm concerned about.
The Unfunniest man out of all comedians. Jimmy Fallon.

Oh.

Well... if you say he's unfunny, this could mean something bad.

BBS Signature

Response to Late Night With Conan O'brian Is... 2009-02-20 14:45:33

At 2/20/09 01:11 PM, TSstudios wrote: The Unfunniest man out of all comedians. Jimmy Fallon.

Good god. This is news to me.

asdf

Response to Late Night With Conan O'brian Is... 2009-02-20 14:59:43

his monologues were always the funniest cuz you would never know what he would do or say. Also he infamous puppet string dance was always fun to watch.

Response to Late Night With Conan O'brian Is... 2009-02-20 15:24:15

Jimmy Fallen, oh, Jimmy Fallen, I give him two weeks. I don't see how he could carry any sort of show.

So, according to this thread, I still have to be cautious not accidentally walk in on someone who is watching Leno, because I can't bear to listen to any sort of "joke" he tells. That's disappointing, I was hoping pop culture would be rid of him.

You have to know your name.

LOOP

One day you'll all miss me.

BBS Signature

Response to Late Night With Conan O'brian Is... 2009-02-20 15:27:58

I think that Conan's just been handed the Holy Grail...

And to think he was just some two-bit Simpsons writer 15 years ago... Memories...

BBS Signature

Response to Late Night With Conan O'brian Is... 2009-02-20 15:30:04

He used to be hilarious, sadly as the years progressed he gradually lost his funny.

Response to Late Night With Conan O'brian Is... 2009-02-22 14:50:38

At 2/20/09 11:32 AM, homor wrote: he won't be funny because hes moving?

Yeah I think hes gonna do fine...