00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

This is the Audio Forum?

2,913 Views | 34 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to This is the Audio Forum? 2009-02-20 16:03:45

At 2/20/09 03:54 PM, S-Rock wrote: W/E...your acting like this is some sort of Professional lobby where uptight men in suits come to read about NG..it's not, in fact, Most of the people on this site are kids. I can Imagine anyway.

No, I'm trying to show you how to not sound like a 12 year old. But I digress, this is entirely off-topic.

www.macjams.com/artist/kgz (Download links)

Response to This is the Audio Forum? 2009-02-20 16:06:52

If you didn't notice. After I posted that garbage, I posted something else. Maybe a look see, can help you out.

and umm, 12? really? lol. does that look like a 12 year old typed that? /\

BBS Signature

Response to This is the Audio Forum? 2009-02-20 16:09:12

At 2/20/09 04:00 PM, S-Rock wrote: all I was trying to stress in this topic is: People who are trying to get their name out there with the intention to just get a good score in a legit manor, can't because their are too many people on this site that just give you a 0 because they want to be on top.

And you'll still have zerovoting whores even if we made a whole section devoted to advertising. Before this becomes another zerovoting thread, let me just state that having a section of the forum dedicated to advertising probably won't help you gain much exposure for these reasons:

Most of the people who post on the advert thread usually don't bother to listen and vote on anyone else's songs.
The forum will be so cluttered with so many advertisements that your ad won't really shine unless you mass-spam it.
People will mass-spam their work. I'm honestly surprised it hasn't happened in the already existing advert thread. (to the best of my knowledge, cuz I'm sure the mods watch that thread for that kind of stuff.)

Response to This is the Audio Forum? 2009-02-20 16:11:46

Yeah, your right for sure. Well, any other Ideas that can help 0 Voting? like what I was saying, maybe have some sort of way to "not" be able to vote at the start of any song. Maybe at least half way through is when Voting is actually enabled?

BBS Signature

Response to This is the Audio Forum? 2009-02-20 16:13:34

At 2/20/09 04:06 PM, S-Rock wrote: If you didn't notice. After I posted that garbage, I posted something else.

no i did not notice, since i posted my post one minute after yours, and i started to type when only the first one was out.
this is why you shouldn't attempt to double-post, rather get it all in one post.

and do not, i repeat do NOT bring up the voting system in this thread, it's a subject beaten over and over and over and over again.

i feel you that you only wish to be heard and voted on fairly, with a few reviews - don't we all? point is that we're all playing by the same rules here.

i'm not going to waste more time with this thread unless somone brings up something GOOD, if it degenerates it'll just end up locked. it's pretty close to that already.

Wakka wakka