00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

gabmaster5 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Nap-Man & Community News!

21,309 Views | 96 Replies
Respond to this Topic

Response to Nap-Man & Community News! 2021-03-25 03:20:45

oh so this is the graffiti zone I went to

the cool

wh

Response to Nap-Man & Community News! 2022-08-17 21:24:22

At 2/23/01 06:40 PM, TomFulp wrote: Hey! NEW GAME!!! Ok, old game with new art. :)

Check out Nap-man, the second joint project by Matthew S Burns (of Captain Low-Rez fame) and myself! Rezo Largul is also back doing music!

Matthew had the great idea, and we figure that with all this Napster talk going around, a Napster game will have that cool "viral effect" where everyone tells their friends about it. Well, prove us right and send it to all your friends!

Speaking of which... When will "viral" become uncool? I mean, it is always pretty obvious when something is made to be viral, so at what point will people acknowledge that it is lame to manufacture viralness and STOP telling their friends about stuff like this? But don't listen to me - send it to your friends!

If you haven't already, read the stuff below about NGMag. I want to put together a staff of writers, so if you write well (not "right good"), you might qualify! Simply write something about Newgrounds or web entertainment in general, and send it to me!

Take a look at the new Community News section, especially this article about the recent Dale Earnhardt Flash controversy. It's a hoot!

Hey, remember this cartoon? Haw!

Damn. Newgrounds was actually like this 20+ years ago? Things have really changed a lot.

we chillin

BBS Signature

necrooooo

man this is old

Your average idiot.

BBS Signature

Response to Nap-Man & Community News! 2023-02-12 01:13:40

things sure have changed over the course of nearly 22 years

Hello, I am LOL.

Response to Nap-Man & Community News! 2023-03-21 17:56:00

Where's Napman?

Response to Nap-Man & Community News! 2023-03-21 17:59:25

At 3/21/23 05:56 PM, BIink wrote: Where's Napman?

Looks like I never put a version of it in The Portal and it got deleted with a bunch of other stuff that was accidentally tossed out in the 2007 or 2012 redesign. I might be able to dig up a copy but it was dumb anyway, just Pacman with Napster iconography.

Working on Nightmare Cops!

BBS Signature

at least the animation is still laying around :D

beep boop, i'm not a robot

BBS Signature