00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

gabmaster5 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

My Ms Paint Gallery

861 Views | 13 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

My Ms Paint Gallery 2009-02-14 12:53:27

I made a new thread 'cause I want to keep my ms paints' together instead of having a general gallery for all... Anyways, I've said it once, I'll say it again... I have no life. I was so bored that I Hi-Res-ed my Hi-Res of Angel from 'The King of Fighters.' And, I think I'm going to try to make her even bigger... She stands final, at about 2.24x with 4x the amount of colors of the original. A bit lazy on this one, but I always wondered what Sonic would look like on the 32x. However, all I did was take the original sprite, gave it some add texture, and added more colors. also fixed up amy from 'Sonic CD.'

My Ms Paint Gallery

Response to My Ms Paint Gallery 2009-02-14 13:33:17

congrats. still i dont see the point of this. They both look like they were taken off some website then you just made them smaller or larger.

I dont really consider this art becuase 1 its not creative, 2 its not your work.

Response to My Ms Paint Gallery 2009-02-14 13:54:33

At 2/14/09 01:33 PM, kr8to wrote: congrats. still i dont see the point of this. They both look like they were taken off some website then you just made them smaller or larger.

I dont really consider this art becuase 1 its not creative, 2 its not your work.

I just spent 2 weeks hi-reding angel and you say I stole it?... I took the original sprite from the game and made it bigger without losing quality. I went in and smoothed out and added alot of texture over the original. You say I stole it, ok, I guess I can't prove that it is mine, seeing how big the internet is and all. I've only been posting MS Paint sprites/pixel art on newgrounds and deviant art and related sites for the past 10 years. But please don't take my word for it. Have a nice day prick.

Response to My Ms Paint Gallery 2009-02-14 14:18:54

given that fact that deviant art wasnt around 10 years ago, actually the internet was barley even alive 10 years ago. Yea, i bet you have been posting this stuff up on the web for all that time.

Response to My Ms Paint Gallery 2009-02-14 14:32:32

This is kinda useless though...

Response to My Ms Paint Gallery 2009-02-14 14:35:22

At 2/14/09 02:18 PM, kr8to wrote: given that fact that deviant art wasnt around 10 years ago, actually the internet was barley even alive 10 years ago. Yea, i bet you have been posting this stuff up on the web for all that time.

so what, hes exaggerating. don't nit pick.

i think this is actually a bit interesting.

Sig made by me

Once again i'm falling down a mountain like a metaphor

Here ends another post by the grand master of all things: fluffkomix

BBS Signature

Response to My Ms Paint Gallery 2009-02-14 14:38:00

exaggerating or not if he cant handle criticism then he needs to get off newgrounds.

Response to My Ms Paint Gallery 2009-02-14 15:02:35

At 2/14/09 02:38 PM, kr8to wrote: exaggerating or not if he cant handle criticism then he needs to get off newgrounds.

o wow ya if he starts calling people pricks just because they accuse him of something so minimal then thats a little over-reacting.

plus the sonic sprites i dont really see a difference, but the one at the top looks coolio

Sig made by me

BBS Signature

Response to My Ms Paint Gallery 2009-02-14 15:10:10

Stop bickering.

Hi-res Angel is fucking awesome, as a KoF fan, the difference is immediately obvious to me and I can tell a lot of work went into her. Sonic.... not so much. =P

If you think it's stolen show me some proof or shut the Hell up.

This sig is 100% effective protection from all hexes, curses, evil spirits and bad karma. Guaranteed.

BBS Signature

Response to My Ms Paint Gallery 2009-02-14 15:39:42

exactly what i've been saying.

Sig made by me

BBS Signature

Response to My Ms Paint Gallery 2009-02-14 15:55:34

In pixel art the less colours the better,and concidering this seems to be some form of pixel art,i would try and cut down on the colours as much as possible without any visible loss.It's not as impossibe as it sounds.

But you have done a very good job on Angle.Though all you've done with the sonic one is add some AA and quite frankly i think it looks worse :C

Response to My Ms Paint Gallery 2009-02-14 15:57:34

they look preety pro for ms paint.

you should show us some drawings :).

Response to My Ms Paint Gallery 2009-02-14 17:29:11

At 2/14/09 02:38 PM, kr8to wrote: exaggerating or not if he cant handle criticism then he needs to get off newgrounds.

I don't mind constructive criticism, tell me the points in which I can improve and such. Tell me why you don't like it, and how it could be made for you to like. But you flat out said I stole it from another site. whats up with that...

Ok, for newgrounds, it's been about 4-5 years. My old sprites/first flash attemps: Link

At 2/14/09 03:10 PM, BlackmarketKraig wrote: Stop bickering.
Hi-res Angel is fucking awesome, as a KoF fan, the difference is immediately obvious to me and I can tell a lot of work went into her. Sonic.... not so much. =P
If you think it's stolen show me some proof or shut the Hell up.

Thank you

Response to My Ms Paint Gallery 2009-02-14 17:38:02

If you actually did this and didn't steal them; Good job.