00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

RYKEO just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Audio Forum Lounge

1,798,781 Views | 34,319 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-01-19 03:54:49

At 1/19/12 03:48 AM, Decibel wrote: Yes, you're all dicks, get over it.

I want to have your babies.

On a side note, this song reminds me so much of last summer, it's amazing!

For some reason that song gives me an extreme feeling of nostalgia...

Audio/BBS Mod

News: Bye bye Skype - Music: Tonight Will Be The Night- Art: Kira

\/\/\/ Click the sig for fun times! \/\/\/

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-01-19 04:30:39

At 1/19/12 03:54 AM, Back-From-Purgatory wrote:
At 1/19/12 03:48 AM, Decibel wrote: Yes, you're all dicks, get over it.
I want to have your babies.

'Nytime.

On a side note, this song reminds me so much of last summer, it's amazing!
For some reason that song gives me an extreme feeling of nostalgia...

Me too, it's so euphoric ;3

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-01-19 04:39:52

At 1/18/12 08:37 PM, Kirbyfemur wrote:
At 1/18/12 08:15 PM, Adam-Beilgard wrote:
So what are you saying?
That it's fun to troll the self-righteous, and counter troll the trolls. lol

Whoa, you're married. You're not allowed to have fun.

Sig by BlueHippo - AMA

Formerly PuddinN64 - BBS, Icon, and Portal Mod

"Your friends love you anyway" - Check out Guinea Something Good!

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-01-19 04:42:47

At 1/19/12 04:30 AM, Decibel wrote: Me too, it's so euphoric ;3

I dunno what it is, but for whatever reason it reminds me of... something... and it just feels like it has some significance to a past event in my life, of which I can't pinpoint.

It's kinda like deja vu... except not.

Very strange... and it's gonna drive me nuts until I figure it out.

Audio/BBS Mod

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-01-19 05:53:25

At 1/19/12 04:42 AM, Back-From-Purgatory wrote: Very strange... and it's gonna drive me nuts until I figure it out.

I am glad I have managed to penetrate a part of your mind.

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-01-19 05:54:50

At 1/19/12 05:53 AM, Decibel wrote:
At 1/19/12 04:42 AM, Back-From-Purgatory wrote: Very strange... and it's gonna drive me nuts until I figure it out.
I am glad I have managed to penetrate a part of your mind.

It's ok, I also have the memory of a goldfish... I'll probably forget the song even exists by tomorrow.

Audio/BBS Mod

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-01-19 06:00:32

At 1/19/12 05:54 AM, Back-From-Purgatory wrote: It's ok, I also have the memory of a goldfish... I'll probably forget the song even exists by tomorrow.

nice.

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-01-19 07:41:23

Heej long time no see here. What did i miss?

Anyways, i made a theme song for a podcast called Media Sandwich. Its a talk show about comics, Video Games and Movies. I really recommand you guys to check it out!!

Media Sandwich

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-01-19 11:00:59

At 1/19/12 02:31 AM, Back-From-Purgatory wrote: I'm all giddy with excitement... So many improvements to the audio portal on the way!

I hope that will happen. I've never really seen Tom make a post about how the AP will be improved.

[Hidden Audio Gems]

SoundCloud || YouTube || Facebook

PM me for constructive reviews, collaborations or commissions!

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-01-19 11:46:55

At 1/19/12 04:39 AM, ZJ wrote:
Whoa, you're married. You're not allowed to have fun.

BACK! Ye' general scum, to wence thy came from!!!

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-01-19 11:50:21

Alright all my New England-fag brethren, Tonight my Ultra Lounge Premiers my new Weekly Thursday event, Groove Alliance. It's the only 18+ Ultra Lounge in all of NH and the only 18+ currently open in the seacoast region of New Hampshire.

21+ $5.00 at the door 18+ $10.00

If any of you biches wanna make it out for this, I'll waive the door charge for you. Just have to give me a heads up and your name so I can let the bouncer know.

I'll be mixing up tonight with three other guys from my Crew.

- Resume your non-faggotry <3

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-01-19 14:04:13

At 1/19/12 01:11 PM, Chronamut wrote: Texas Bear Roundup

So yeah in march me and my man are going to this event.. thousands of bears.. one weekend of unadulterated fun :P

I'm sorry, but a room full of sweaty fat people in a small hot area just sounds like a bad idea in general. (Even besides the fact that they'll be all hairy gay men) Good luck with that.

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-01-19 15:09:51

At 1/19/12 11:00 AM, LiquidOoze wrote:
At 1/19/12 02:31 AM, Back-From-Purgatory wrote: I'm all giddy with excitement... So many improvements to the audio portal on the way!
I hope that will happen. I've never really seen Tom make a post about how the AP will be improved.

I'm almost positive I remember seeing him mention somewhere that the Audio Portal is getting the biggest overhaul out of everything on the site... I never bookmarked where he said it though, and it was a while ago, so I don't quote me on it.

But if I'm remembering correctly, this means some pretty huge changes will be coming, and I don't think Tom is so daft to make changes that make the portal worse than it is... So it's pretty safe to say there are numerous good changes on the way.

I tried bugging Wade for details a time or two, but his lips are sealed. *Sad Faic*

Audio/BBS Mod

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-01-19 15:22:11

At 1/19/12 03:09 PM, Back-From-Purgatory wrote:
I tried bugging Wade for details a time or two, but his lips are sealed. *Sad Faic*

I hope they implement a system of punishment if you do to many remixes/covers without doing enough originals. Like maybe the first couple offenses are a slap to the wrist, but anymore than that you get spanked 20 times with a nerds and forced to listen to 10 year olds going through puberty sing renditions of justin beiber and lady gaga.

Teehee

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-01-19 15:24:46

At 1/19/12 03:22 PM, Kirbyfemur wrote:
At 1/19/12 03:09 PM, Back-From-Purgatory wrote:
I hope they implement a system of punishment if you do to many remixes/covers without doing enough originals. Like maybe the first couple offenses are a slap to the wrist, but anymore than that you get spanked 20 times with a nerds and forced to listen to 10 year olds going through puberty sing renditions of justin beiber and lady gaga.

Teehee

Wade was looking for suggestions for changes to the modding tools from us, should shoot him a PM, I think he'd find that suggestion highly amusing.

Audio/BBS Mod

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-01-19 15:25:07

At 1/19/12 03:22 PM, Kirbyfemur wrote:
forced to listen to 10 year olds going through puberty sing renditions of justin beiber and...

I think being forced to listen to Justin Bieber is TOO harsh o f a punishment...

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-01-19 15:41:55

Just got email from Qbed Records, they wanna promote me on their Youtube channel and other social media sites and gave a link to their Facebook. Not sure whether this is for real or they just wanna haul in more subscribers, but there's no money involved so I guess I could give it a try.

[Hidden Audio Gems]

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-01-19 15:54:41

At 1/19/12 03:41 PM, LiquidOoze wrote: Just got email from Qbed Records, they wanna promote me on their Youtube channel and other social media sites and gave a link to their Facebook. Not sure whether this is for real or they just wanna haul in more subscribers, but there's no money involved so I guess I could give it a try.

I found a soundcloud dropbox looking for Qbed records on google, and my FB search resulted in "Did you mean:ben records, shed records, jered records".

This was my youtube result.

Think you could post their links?

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-01-19 15:59:14

[Hidden Audio Gems]

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-01-19 16:47:49

I'll be honest, I think that this guy doesn't have anything that you can't already do for yourself.

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-01-19 18:26:56

At 1/19/12 03:22 PM, Kirbyfemur wrote: you get spanked 20 times

Dont do that! Chron will make like 80 remixes!!!! D:

...actually... That sounds highly tempting... Hmm

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-01-19 20:37:32

At 1/19/12 06:26 PM, FatKidWitAJetPak wrote:
Dont do that! Chron will make like 80 remixes!!!! D:

...actually... That sounds highly tempting... Hmm

Will make? The penalty is cumulative. So any previous entries will be taken into account.

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-01-19 22:27:55

So I haz been rejected officially once again. :(

5 times already... They either have a boyfriend or just flat out don't like me.

Is it really that difficult to find the girl?

I feel lonely... as a result I'm kind of being an ass towards people unintentionally right now. I envy those that can spend time with their special someone... be grateful that you have them folks...

lel

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-01-19 22:31:58

At 1/19/12 10:27 PM, Sequenced wrote: I envy those that can spend time with their special someone...

I heard my name....

Sounds like you're rushing it dude. Let it happen naturally, don't try and push it. I knew mine for years, and even dated a couple other girls while still knowing I loved this particular girl. Time sorts these things out, and in my case we ended up together during our senior year of high school (3 years coming up at the start of February) and I couldn't be happier.

Stop trying to force it, you're still young, you have plenty of chances. If they have a boyfriend or aren't interested, don't get broken up over it, they wouldn't make you happy anyways. Take it from me, when you meet the one for you, you'll know. It won't always happen right away, but if you have the dedication and the will for it, it will work out.

At 3/27/11 10:22 PM, sugarsimon wrote:

the brilliant songs who create a production for music

Wat

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-01-19 22:31:59

At 1/19/12 10:27 PM, Sequenced wrote: So I haz been rejected officially once again. :(
wiminz

fuck bitches!

Ever since that first love I haven't given a fuck about any single woman.

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-01-19 22:33:04

Also extremely drunk so I may be rambling. I'll decide in the morning.

Wat

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-01-19 22:39:09

At 1/19/12 10:31 PM, Envy wrote:
Stop trying to force it, you're still young, you have plenty of chances. If they have a boyfriend or aren't interested, don't get broken up over it, they wouldn't make you happy anyways. Take it from me, when you meet the one for you, you'll know. It won't always happen right away, but if you have the dedication and the will for it, it will work out.

It's hard to "give it time" when you move around frequently. Since this is my last year of high school, and I wasn't probably going too see her after graduation, I went with my gut and grew a pair and told her.... now she completely ignores me which sucks ass.

And it's hard for me to tell if it's "the right one" because I always do every time I find a sweet girl that I'm really interested in.

lel

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-01-19 22:48:02

At 1/19/12 10:39 PM, Sequenced wrote:

And it's hard for me to tell if it's "the right one" because I always do every time I find a sweet girl that I'm really interested in.

Attraction isnt the same... it's hard to explain but you really know when you know. I was with another girlfriend at the time for over a year and all I could think was "I just really want to be with 'blank'" And you may not think it but 18 is really young in terms of relationships... Most girls (and guys) aren't even close to mature at this age, so they may not be looking for a relationship. It's a hard concept to grasp, but sometimes waiting is the best tactic here. High schools are such a small part of our lives (go to college you'll realize how stupid and insignificant high school really was)

Wat

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-01-19 22:52:18

At 1/19/12 10:48 PM, Envy wrote: it's hard to explain but you really know when you know.

You'll know she's the one when you get the final flag...

I'm sorry, going back to my hole now.

Audio/BBS Mod

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-01-19 23:02:10

At 1/19/12 10:48 PM, Envy wrote: High schools are such a small part of our lives (go to college you'll realize how stupid and insignificant high school really was)

Oh believe me, I know how retarded high school is. This whole past month, I haven't done ANY work and I still get A's on tests and have at least a B- on every class.

It also sucks that when you're ready to have a relationship (therefore looking for one), the girls in my grade are either all broken up by past relationships, or just wanna be single and flirt with every guy they see.

lel

BBS Signature