00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

lucidstriker595 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

[What I've Done Collab]

31,163 Views | 390 Replies

Response to [What I've Done Collab] 2009-03-08 23:24:35

how i do that? where i upload it?

BBS Signature

Response to [What I've Done Collab] 2009-03-08 23:27:52

never mind i willuplod it on spam the web , just wait a minute

BBS Signature

Response to [What I've Done Collab] 2009-03-08 23:34:26

BBS Signature

Response to [What I've Done Collab] 2009-03-09 00:04:35

At 3/8/09 11:34 PM, servandovill wrote: heres it
http://spamtheweb.com/ul/upload/080309/7 4012_servandovillhelp.php

not bad ^^ a suggestion is in the final product add backgrounds and clean up the lines a bit

lol triple post

Response to [What I've Done Collab] 2009-03-09 01:17:05

Hey guys. I'm sorry I vanished for a few days there, I had some personal stuff I had to get out of the way. It has been quite an emotional few days for me so I hope you understand I still have the best intentions to finish this thing.

It's also great seeing this rolling along even without my consult all the time. I am very thanful for having such an open-minded group here.

So yes, I have in fact finished my part, it's good to go, and I've also done finishing touches on the menu. I now have an instrumental "What I've Done" looping in the menu, rather cool.

And, Servandovill, your part seems very promising. Use the critique the others have been giving and I'm confident it'll be a grand piece for the collab.

Everyone just remember to have fun, and when your animating, please, PLEASE use lots of different shots, I'm one of those guys that just doesn't like a 3 seconds camera pan. Yes, 3 seconds is alot in a collab piece of this length. Use the time you have wisely.

So yes, definately keep on animating those pieces. I would like to see this thing finished this month or beginning of the next.

All the best.

Creator of the new animated show "The Everydays".

http://www.facebook.com/TheEveryday s

Response to [What I've Done Collab] 2009-03-09 11:34:50

Wow, sudden over load of opinion while I was at school (started classes today) for some reason, I find it funny that all the ones who posted have Neutral aura.

Oh, and servanofdevil, if you actually want part one, which is the one I'm working on, I can change the music from mine, you part looks really good and it'd be a shame if it didn't enter in the collab, and I also worke a lot on mine, and I wouldn't like to see my part wasted.

Response to [What I've Done Collab] 2009-03-09 17:50:21

At 3/8/09 11:34 PM, servandovill wrote: heres it
http://spamtheweb.com/ul/upload/080309/7 4012_servandovillhelp.php

I can see there is A LOT of things to improve, but at the same time, A LOT of good points.

The bad:
-The first scene takes way too long, it is kinda boring if you ask me.
-You could actually clean the lines or make a new layer over the draft and trace it in a cleaner way.
- A photoshop background made entirely by the "Clouds" Filter = not-too-good-background, it looks like an extremely generic tween. Now I did a similar thing, but I added a more artistic feeling to it by making custom clouds and a moon that took me quite some time.

The good:
-The drawings look nice, they need a little bit of work, maybe at least in the shadings but they look great.
-The dissapearing fether looks impressive, maybe the feather falling could use some more FBF, but the dissapearing feather is great.
-The draft looks like it has a preety good quality animation, hope you can match it with the colors :D

The uberly BAD:
-You took the part I was making...

Never mind about the last thing, it's a joke...

Response to [What I've Done Collab] 2009-03-09 18:45:34

thanks , thanks you everyone , i thought that you wouldnt like it , i was thinking that you wouldnt like it becuase was my like first frame by frame animation , and thank you alot for the tips i really aprecciate

BBS Signature

Response to [What I've Done Collab] 2009-03-09 18:49:07

but i have a question , will you do a other part??? or you will stay out , i dont want to have enemys..
and its servandovill not servanofdevil , haha its looks kind of cool but its becuase my name is servando ..and my last name is villazon , so its part of part hehe well i hope oyu didnt complain about this

BBS Signature

Response to [What I've Done Collab] 2009-03-09 19:20:10

and really when idint move alot the camera because it start like slowly with the piano i wanted to put it like a sensation of smoothness to the animation , like just an introduction to the collab

BBS Signature

Response to [What I've Done Collab] 2009-03-10 15:31:06

lol, don't worry, I really have no reason to be an "enemy" that'd be stupid, I myself like you movie A LOT. I will take another part and work a bit to make it scync, and sorry for the typos on your username, lmao, keep working on your part, I like it a lot!

Response to [What I've Done Collab] 2009-03-10 19:19:03

thanks

BBS Signature

Response to [What I've Done Collab] 2009-03-10 20:15:53

Are there any spots left?

Nocturnal Animation

BBS Signature

Response to [What I've Done Collab] 2009-03-10 20:18:36

just posting so I can find this collab later on.

Click my sig to see my awesome youtube videos. I guarentee you'll like them or you can fuck my cats.

BBS Signature

Response to [What I've Done Collab] 2009-03-11 11:06:37

Hey hey everyone! I just messed around a bit with my part so that it scyncs to the part I have decided that would be cool to animate (part 2) so now Servanovill (yay, no typos!) can make his part without worring for mine!

I have no idead why I'm so happy today, seriously, I am scaring myself!

Response to [What I've Done Collab] 2009-03-11 15:07:31

At 3/11/09 11:06 AM, Zyphonee wrote: Hey hey everyone! I just messed around a bit with my part so that it scyncs to the part I have decided that would be cool to animate (part 2) so now Servanovill (yay, no typos!) can make his part without worring for mine!

I have no idead why I'm so happy today, seriously, I am scaring myself!

Aha! That sounds define.

EVERYONE: You can find the parts available on the last posted animator list!

Response to [What I've Done Collab] 2009-03-11 17:26:48

Well, my part really looks/sounds better than when I was working on part 1, who would've guesed it?

Response to [What I've Done Collab] 2009-03-11 18:38:48

haha yeah

BBS Signature

Response to [What I've Done Collab] 2009-03-11 20:09:33

At 3/11/09 05:26 PM, Zyphonee wrote: Well, my part really looks/sounds better than when I was working on part 1, who would've guesed it?

Good work. Keep on going!

Response to [What I've Done Collab] 2009-03-12 07:02:09

At 3/12/09 12:19 AM, ChrisKlassen wrote: hey can i have 14 for twilight princess?

14 is taken, Twilight Princess sounds like a GREAT choice. Heres the list:

1:
2: Antonio
3: OnyxCross
4:
5: Diglet
6: Dylawrence
7: Calicard
8: Adam
9: flashwonders
10: SodomyEgo
11: ShortMonkey
12: Callum Stamp
13: Roman
14: TheEmoKiller
15: Rees303

Response to [What I've Done Collab] 2009-03-12 20:32:37

whats wrong with you i fight for it man i almost finished ,

BBS Signature

Response to [What I've Done Collab] 2009-03-12 20:34:19

sorry man its already taken , i have it , and i tihnk 4 too so idont know but 1 i already have it

BBS Signature

Response to [What I've Done Collab] 2009-03-12 20:46:17

At 3/12/09 08:34 PM, servandovill wrote: sorry man its already taken , i have it , and i tihnk 4 too so idont know but 1 i already have it

The rule in this collab though is that we have to fight for the position, if there are two trying the same spot

Response to [What I've Done Collab] 2009-03-12 21:06:30

well he say if theres a OPEN place , if he wants fight want well he have to say it , and secondstamp dirent put me as the owner of part 1

BBS Signature

Response to [What I've Done Collab] 2009-03-13 13:02:33

Boys, stop arguing! the idea is to get the best part in. I gave Servandovill my part because I thought his part also deserved a chance to get in the collab. Nobody is owner of no part, can't we just be nice to each other?

lolwut?

Response to [What I've Done Collab] 2009-03-13 18:49:24

..okey thanks, but i wasnt mad about that i was mad because secondstamp where all the "owners" of the parts there but the 1 was like empty , i mean why the 8 not , because its already a name...but he part 1 was empty like if nobody talked about itt

BBS Signature

Response to [What I've Done Collab] 2009-03-15 13:06:16

*sigh* this is what happens when users have to "Fight" over parts...

Response to [What I've Done Collab] 2009-03-15 23:00:58

that means that the other guys that their name where on the numbers already finished their parts???or that it is too cool their animations that dosent want others???remember that this guy choose number one becuase was "alone" but if he want to fight i will fight , but wy 1 and not em 8 , because 8 had a name and the X man that made the number 8 sure that he dirent finished so , why he dirent put my name but the name of other boy yes? i dont know...

BBS Signature

Response to [What I've Done Collab] 2009-03-16 21:00:50

okey ... well never mind , when are we going to have to send this thing?

BBS Signature

Response to [What I've Done Collab] 2009-03-18 12:26:33

Let's play a game called "We need more posting"! Whenever I say "We need more..." you guys say "...POSTING..." and I say "From the organizer!" If we get to repeat this plenty of times, we now officially have to extend the deadline.

Now...

We need more...