00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ryor just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Gah... (rant. not really PG13...)

1,374 Views | 4 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Gah... (rant. not really PG13...) 2009-01-15 09:35:56

Honestly, I'm so tired of that stupid vizualisation crap on the song page. I think allowing the user to choose whether to have it there or to submit an image to go along with the song or whatever, would be shitloads better.

Im fucking tired, havent slept properly in a good long while, and I've decided to spill my guts on the Audio forum, Alien-style. Srsly, wtf? When the fuck are some updates/changes/modifications/penislol/e xpansions gonna be uploaded? The Audio Portal is like an inbred retard. Three arms, four teeth, a pegleg, and ass-psoriasis. Dragging its giant, swollen head behind it like the underdog it is...

We need us some new shit up in this mofuggah. Like... uuuh, how about the ability to create NG albums (sort of like flash series) and Collections (JUST like flash Collections)... and... uuuuhm...

bring back the diamond/platinum whatevermajiggie... also... eeeehh... hmm.

raise the upload per day limit for people who've been members long enough... or submitted enough files or some such nonsense. maybe... not sure about this one. needs more thought.

Lastly... add a category in the submission page details when uploading where you can link to other artists and movies/audio that inspired you or whatever...

oh wait, one more... Make it possible to add TAGS to flash/audio submissions... wouldn't that be freaking sweet, huh? damn right it would motherfucker.

anyway, thats about it...

So, heres my real question.

How do you guys make those special audiolinks?

Response to Gah... (rant. not really PG13...) 2009-01-15 09:56:41

And how do I add an image to my post. I wanna post my image in the audio ppl piccies thread. what will be seen, cannot be unseen.

Response to Gah... (rant. not really PG13...) 2009-01-15 11:01:36

At 1/15/09 09:35 AM, Lashmush wrote: How do you guys make those special audiolinks?

Just copy the link of your song and paste it in.
Like so:

BBS Signature

Response to Gah... (rant. not really PG13...) 2009-01-15 14:17:20

Well I'd love to see the gold/platinum records thing back again.

I'd also appreciate the ability to play songs from the search page, like the old version of NEwgrounds had, instead of having to load up the visualisation page which, for a long period of time, took forever to load. I don't know why, but the pages of Newgrounds took me forever to load. Once they loaded, the songs played fine, but it was awkward waiting almost a minute for the page to load before the song would play.

Response to Gah... (rant. not really PG13...) 2009-01-15 14:17:43

At 1/15/09 09:35 AM, Lashmush wrote:
We need us some new shit up in this mofuggah. Like... uuuh, how about the ability to create NG albums (sort of like flash series) and Collections (JUST like flash Collections)... and... uuuuhm...

Why? What collections could we possibly have. Genres are our collections

bring back the diamond/platinum whatevermajiggie... also... eeeehh... hmm.

I'm not sure why they took that out, I think it was because people were spamz0ring downloads on their own songs just for the diamond. Not totally sure though, it was a cool feature, something to work for.

raise the upload per day limit for people who've been members long enough... or submitted enough files or some such nonsense. maybe... not sure about this one. needs more thought.

That's really not necessary. If your songs are good enough to get to the point whre you'd be able to upload more than 2 a day... You generally take a lot longer than 1 day per 2 songs. I take months on mine now, so the 2 a day thing doesn't bother me. Honestly, it's to prevent spam fest people uploading every little 10 minute work thing they make.

Lastly... add a category in the submission page details when uploading where you can link to other artists and movies/audio that inspired you or whatever...

? Inspired you? you can put links in your song description I'm pretty sure so you could just put it there. I DO think you should be able to post collab songs as a collab, like flash where it says on the side the other artist(s) involved, so there's no more "WHOS UPLOADING IT" arguments.

oh wait, one more... Make it possible to add TAGS to flash/audio submissions... wouldn't that be freaking sweet, huh? damn right it would motherfucker.

More spam. Go to youtube, you'll see random spam ass videos with 3,000 tags just to get more views.

anyway, thats about it...

So, heres my real question.

How do you guys make those special audiolinks?

Shown above by that guy. Just copy pasta the link.

At 3/27/11 10:22 PM, sugarsimon wrote:

the brilliant songs who create a production for music

Wat