00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Q. about new audio submissions

1,224 Views | 2 Replies

Q. about new audio submissions 2009-01-14 08:23:14

My first audio submission was posted up in the audio portal a couple of days ago and it didn't take very long for me to go through the initial wait. I posted it on Jan 9th and after waiting it was finally public on around the 13th, since then I have not had a single person review my post, but more importantly there has only been one person who has even listened to my submission other than myself. I figured since there are a lot of new submissions that mine was bumped off the list before anyone had the chance to check it, so I decided to find out how someone would find new submissions but not the 30 most recent. The only way I could find is by searching under my genre "video game" and then ordering by date. Although, since I applied to have my work put up on the 9th and it didn't become viewable until the 13th, as soon as it was made public it went to about #110 on the list. Buried where very few would check for it I would imagine.

So was there anything I did wrong or something I am missing? Or is this a common issue for others? I saw a few submissions near mine that were 0/5 on reviews as well, perhaps they are having the same problem I am?

Response to Q. about new audio submissions 2009-01-14 08:24:19

Welcome to Newgrounds!

www.myspace.com/aeliasmn for must up to date tracks. :)

BBS Signature

Response to Q. about new audio submissions 2009-01-14 08:30:45

At 1/14/09 08:24 AM, Mid-Night wrote: Welcome to Newgrounds!

Couldnt agree more :)

Maybe this link can help you get some more exposer

http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/9199 86

And again welcome to Newgrounds!