00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

vestik just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Project: Brief Me Participate!!

540 Views | 0 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Project: Brief Me Participate!! 2009-01-07 01:14:08

Hello people,
I've got this idea for a personal project ,and it will require your participation. I am not a design or art student per se ,but I really love illustration, animation, graphic design etc... and this is a way for me to work on these areas in a more "professional" and "engaging" way. I have so far worked only on personal projects with any idea that comes to my head, what I want now is for people to start posting briefs for pieces of any kind of work that they would find interesting. The methodology is as follows:

1.- People start posting their ideas for a brief.
2.- I select a brief that sounds interesting and that could produce a good piece.
3.- We go over the details if necessary.
4.- I work on the idea and come up with a result.
5.- I show the person, who's brief I chose, the result and together we make some adjustments until we are both happy.
5.- I post the final result here
6.- The cycle starts again with you posting a new set of briefs.

Now, be aware that it will take me a long time to do each brief since I am building a portfolio and may someday print it all together,(mentioning the user who provided the brief) this means that i will put a lot of effort into the chose brief.

It may turn into a very interesting thread on the long run, and I hope some very good "artworks" are made,

I will start with the cover work I made for this project.. (the red line is the division from the front and back covers). To see a bigger version (not the total size though) use this link:
http://gustavom.110mb.com/momentaneo/dem o_portada.htm

I'm going to bed soon, tell me what you think, and I hope I have some briefs when I wake up

Project: Brief Me Participate!!