00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

kellyxeni2 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Pro-53 Recording in FL

1,071 Views | 6 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Pro-53 Recording in FL 2009-01-06 07:52:31

At first, sorry if this question has been asked before. Could not find it... and it gives me a headache so I just ignore the hat0rs and hope to get some good answers!

The following is going on... my latest track containts a few Pro-53's. It is only a few months ago that I discovered this piece of art with LOTSA posibilities, but I only got one issue... it DOES NOT record anything which I try to adjust in record mode. It just leaves it at the last value when I released the knob... I KNOW that I am doing *something* wrong. Do I seriously have to reroute this b*tch so that another external program can record my realtime recorded edits?

Short but powerfull, who knows how to record in FL with the Pro-53.
Its NOT possible with *standard* settings...
Help me out... cause i want to finish this!

And as you can hear... its PLAIN... I want to adjust, record, go deep, make it bounce... unplain it...
:sight:
I still got 8 tracks togo before this project is finished...

Thanks for all the support! Hope that this one will be solved soon aswell...

Retro never get old!

Response to Pro-53 Recording in FL 2009-01-06 07:54:37

Do you mean automating the parameters in FL? Current Project -> Generators -> Pro-53 (or whatever your Pro-53 instance is named), then right click on the parameter you want to automate and select 'Create automation clip'.

That's the only way I know, but I am no FL god yet ;p

If that's not what you wanted, sorry. IDK ;p

COCKS FOR PRESIDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENT

BBS Signature

Response to Pro-53 Recording in FL 2009-01-06 08:22:26

Thanks for the reply. But what I am looking for is REAL TIME recording and editing, just like you can do with almost every other SoftSynth and VSTi...

Retro never get old!

Response to Pro-53 Recording in FL 2009-01-06 08:49:10

Oh yes, now that is something I never did with parameters. :P I can't help you then, sorry.

COCKS FOR PRESIDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENT

BBS Signature

Response to Pro-53 Recording in FL 2009-01-06 09:05:39

Real time recording works for most VSTi's, if it doesn't work for pro-53 then its probably because pro-53 isn't compatible with it, that sucks =P

Response to Pro-53 Recording in FL 2009-01-06 09:10:19

Well... I asked Nemz (NemesisTheory) yesterday on MSN... and she was sure that she used it before... but doesnt use the vst atm... as she agrees that it should work... I am convinced it should be possible..

But common... why shouldnt this work on the normal way, I cannot think of any reason why FL does not remembers what I recorded... its such a lovely VSTi and this little piece of misscommunication which I seem to have with the VSTi seriously drive me crazy...

Even setup Velocity in Pianorol is ignored by the program...
Filter parameters are *missing* so there is no way to do it in PR at all... hence the question... *what now?*

Retro never get old!

Response to Pro-53 Recording in FL 2009-01-06 09:44:04

he - dont be sucked into the gender change phenomenon that has swept newgrounds.

Sorry... I totally forgot that a girl is ABSOLUTELY not able to create music..
And its kinda weird... that I know her longer then today...
As she only lives a few miles away from the place where I live, but who am I...
At least I know that he/she is so done with it that he/she does not even care anymore

Gosh, I am getting so sick of this *gender* issue... grow f*ck*ng up!

ontopic: I tought that the pro53 was widely used but... it seems that not a lot of users try to handle it on the same way as I do...

Retro never get old!