00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Vaittus just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Music/flash Tv Channel

1,229 Views | 4 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Music/flash Tv Channel 2008-12-18 22:41:55

Well it's not technically TV, but at Camp North, we're putting together something like a TV channel but it'd be online. You'd watch it on Camp North, it'd be a 24 hour thing with commercials, shows, programming, etc, just like a TV channel would have.

MUSICIANS:
We're going to have a music spot too, like an hour of just music with artwork showing. If you have music you want for us to play on the channel, send us a link to it or send us the file at bryce.milburn@gmail.com as well as your name, website and correct titles for each song. If you want your artwork to be shown while playing the music, go register at Camp North and submit your work, then send me a PM on Camp North telling me you want your artwork to be shown on the channel.

FLASH ARTIST:
If you would like your flashes to be shown on our CN tv channel, please send your movie files to bryce.milburn@gmail.com. We need them as a movie file such as AVI, MOV, WMV, etc. To export as a movie file from Flash, goto File > Export > Export Movie then select Quicktime format. You will be credited for your flashes and for us to credit you more, when sending us your movie files, give us your real name, your username if you have one on Camp North and a website for us to link viewers too. If you can't figure out how to export as a movie file and you trust us enough to send us your FLA files, we can export them for you.

We will show almost anything you send us, we aren't picky. We even have a spot for spam flashes, so if you have spam flashes you want to send us go for it.

If anything it'd be another way for your flashes to be seen more.

LIVE SHOW:
We're also trying to put together a live show where we will interview artist, writers and animators, talk about what's happening, about content on Camp North, etc. We have some artists that you may know that will be interviewing, which are Hans Van Harken and Gel as well as others, but I'm not going to list em.
EDIT: If you want to create a commercial and send it to us promoting whatever you want, you're welcome to do us, doesn't cost a thing, this is a nonprofit thing we're working on, for now at least.

Response to Music/flash Tv Channel 2008-12-18 22:55:32

Nope, send me everything you have if you want :)

or if you just want me to download them from some where is fine too.

Response to Music/flash Tv Channel 2008-12-18 23:08:18

At 12/18/08 11:01 PM, Deflektor wrote:
At 12/18/08 10:55 PM, nathanielmilburn wrote: Nope, send me everything you have if you want :)

or if you just want me to download them from some where is fine too.
I'm not gonna send everything i have, i have 145 pieces on my account. I'm thinking of posting 2, maybe 3 pieces. I will see which ones i will post by tomorrow. Stay tuned !

Well if you want I don't mind putting up 145 songs :3

But thanks for sending some! Anything will help.

Response to Music/flash Tv Channel 2008-12-19 00:08:51

What type of music? I have mostly classical songs.

Response to Music/flash Tv Channel 2008-12-19 00:52:23

At 12/19/08 12:08 AM, HalcyonicFalconX wrote: What type of music? I have mostly classical songs.

We don't care what genre, we will take anything. I listed to the stuff on your profile and your stuff is good, send it :)