00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

ErziEngel just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

My school

744 Views | 22 Replies

My school 2008-12-17 13:03:11

I absolutley hate my school The kids are absolute arseholes. my freind Ashley got punched in the face touday just for walking through another year's area. The problem had been going on for a while as we always used to eat lunch in the area and when the school made it age specific we continued eating there as the table was right on the edge and out of the way. Soon kids started crowding around us every day until we found another place to eat. then one day we were walking through the area to get to a lesson early (It was ICT getting there early means we get to play games.) and this kid just came up to us yelld fuck of faggots and punched my freind in the jaw. FUCK SCHOOL!

what problems does newgrounds have at school.

When the needle drops, Time stops.

BBS Signature

Response to My school 2008-12-17 13:30:10

My school is pretty good. But to many people who want to hide their lack of self confidence with overdone confidence.

My topics when I wasn't an asshole...12

NOBODY IS ALLOWED TO STEAL AND/OR EDIT MY SIG WITHOUT MY PERMISSION

BBS Signature

Response to My school 2008-12-17 13:30:41

So basically, you and your friends are the school losers?

In preparation for our voyage, the members of Team Zissou gathered at my oceanographic observatory, here on Pescespada land. This will be our most ambitious adventure to date.

BBS Signature

Response to My school 2008-12-17 13:32:46

At 12/17/08 01:03 PM, jungleman10 wrote: arseholes.

This made my day wonderful,thank you.

I'm a dragon

BoshansStudios made this awesome sig.

My gamertag is Kirbykiller13,add me,we'll go hard and kill some scrubs.

BBS Signature

Response to My school 2008-12-17 13:33:27

Well I normally don't encourage violence but punch that kid back, two of you against one - should work out *shrug*. I never had problems at school (honestly, never, not a single fight, never been beaten up, nothing), mainly because I knew anyone who was a threat, and people generally didn't mess with me, as it meant more trouble for them. There was one guy who was being an asshole, but he mysteriously got beaten up after he left school. Schools just as bad as the real world - get connections, quick.

Response to My school 2008-12-17 13:34:29

My school is a total shithole, I'm so fucking glad I only have 4 months left there, then it's hello college.

It's full of chavs, and I hate chavs so much, the worst part is though, is that only some of them are the pussy chavs who crumble and run away when you "unexpectedly" stand up to them, it also has a bunch of chavs who will not hesitate you to punch you in the face, or possibly shiv you, which understandably isn't, very nice.

I love metal like crackheads love anal. and crack.

Response to My school 2008-12-17 13:40:00

At 12/17/08 01:30 PM, ZteveSissou wrote: So basically, you and your friends are the school losers?

pretty much but only because were smart and the school gets kids from all the scummy places and to be thick is to be cool. This is why I hate school.

Dont you hate it when kids fake care about you do get a cheap laugh. They're all like dont pick on him he's cool with that Im obviously lying to get a cheap laugh voice. I hate kids.

Even the gay kid gets more respect than me.

BBS Signature

Response to My school 2008-12-17 13:41:54

At 12/17/08 01:40 PM, jungleman10 wrote: pretty much but only because were smart and the school gets kids from all the scummy places and to be thick is to be cool. This is why I hate school.

Dont you hate it when kids fake care about you do get a cheap laugh. They're all like dont pick on him he's cool with that Im obviously lying to get a cheap laugh voice. I hate kids.

Even the gay kid gets more respect than me.

Seriously that sucks, but take it from me, (a loser who is done with high school). You won't remember them later.

In preparation for our voyage, the members of Team Zissou gathered at my oceanographic observatory, here on Pescespada land. This will be our most ambitious adventure to date.

BBS Signature

Response to My school 2008-12-17 13:44:44

At 12/17/08 01:33 PM, Wampbit wrote: Well I normally don't encourage violence but punch that kid back, two of you against one - should work out.

It wasnt like that. One kid punched him but the whole year was around and on his side. and he was twice our combined size. Im just glad he didnt punch me.

BBS Signature

Response to My school 2008-12-17 13:48:19

Seriously that sucks, but take it from me, (a loser who is done with high school). You won't remember them later.

I got two years of high school left yet and I dont think I'll make it through withoud murdering someone.

BBS Signature

Response to My school 2008-12-17 13:51:04

Just avoid that area? It may suck but is it really that much of a problem?

BBS Signature

Response to My school 2008-12-17 13:53:16

They probably lack self confidence. Tell them that, they should be antimidated. Once you spot that, try to philosophy-rape them.

My topics when I wasn't an asshole...12

NOBODY IS ALLOWED TO STEAL AND/OR EDIT MY SIG WITHOUT MY PERMISSION

BBS Signature

Response to My school 2008-12-17 13:54:43

my school is full of idiots. most of them some kind of fucking fruitcakes.

my MSN

GET TO THE CHOPPAAA

Response to My school 2008-12-17 14:00:48

my school ain't that bad, it's Junior high and senior high, and only 600 people, so it's pretty small. Most people in my school aren't idiots, just a few. This one idiot was suspended for 5 days because he was smoking pot infront of the school, doesn't get a lot stupider then that at my school.

Response to My school 2008-12-17 15:16:50

At 12/17/08 01:40 PM, jungleman10 wrote:
At 12/17/08 01:30 PM, ZteveSissou wrote: So basically, you and your friends are the school losers?
pretty much but only because were smart and the school gets kids from all the scummy places and to be thick is to be cool. This is why I hate school.

I've got the same problem, some kid thinks he's all tough but he's short and fat. He still p***** me off though.

I disagree with the lack of hedgehog in this thread.

BBS Signature

Response to My school 2008-12-17 15:20:03

Why not just forget about those kids? honestly, why hate school itself for actions of certain kids?

Render Unto Caesar

BBS Signature

Response to My school 2008-12-17 15:24:41

Dude, just move out of the area, it's so simple.

Or fight back. You gotta earn yourself some respect or this is gonna be going on for a long time.
That's how I got my respect, fighting back (And winning).

Life is like a cupcake. Your enjoying it until somebody bumps into you and you drop it.

</Shamful Ad>

BBS Signature

Response to My school 2008-12-17 15:25:42

There's a person at my 6th form who thinks they are the shit.
But, they're fat, look like a man (she's a girl by the way) and has a cold glassy look in her eyes.
Like a zombie.
She also has a big face...
Like, a BIG face.

She's just a cow.
But funny, cos she's a fat, big faced zombie man.
The only way people would hit her would be with a crowbar.

Never call the bat narrow

BBS Signature

Response to My school 2008-12-17 15:26:02

Kid, get the fuck over it. Same shit happens at my school. In fact, it happens at most schools. It's all the same shit.

Deal with it. :p

Response to My school 2008-12-17 15:26:10

I dont think I'll make it through without murdering someone.

Good. Try and make it slow. (I'm just showing my hate for them lot. If you kill someone I ain't taking the blame).

I disagree with the lack of hedgehog in this thread.

BBS Signature

Response to My school 2008-12-17 15:26:32

There are so many eighth graders in my school that think they're all cool and gangster, even when they only get as high as top of my knee. I swear the kids at my school are getting shorter, uglier and just plain fucking assholes. The other day some random kid tried to pick a fight with me, and he was about four foot high with blond hair. I just laughed and walked on. So he followed me and punched me in the spine. I think it hurt him more than it hurt me, lol. I have a solid back.

He thought after that I had a plate in my back.

Response to My school 2008-12-17 15:28:50

At 12/17/08 03:26 PM, kokonut10 wrote: There are so many eighth graders in my school that think they're all cool and gangster, even when they only get as high as top of my knee. I swear the kids at my school are getting shorter, uglier and just plain fucking assholes. The other day some random kid tried to pick a fight with me, and he was about four foot high with blond hair. I just laughed and walked on. So he followed me and punched me in the spine. I think it hurt him more than it hurt me, lol. I have a solid back.

He thought after that I had a plate in my back.

That was the same at my junior high school, the eighth graders think they were cool and shit and thought they could boss me around. Damn, fucking fist yourselves already.

Response to My school 2008-12-17 15:35:02

I don't go to school at the moment but when I did, it was the same as every other school; assholes, violent teachers, stereotypes and so

what problems does newgrounds have at school.

Thank fuck I'm finally at collage, my school was like a prison but without bars over the windows. One of th emain problems I had was trying to find my stereotype, turned out I ended up in the jocks which isn't so bad I guess but at the same time in the nerds which was obviously not a good thing for my social skills but I think the main problem was the teachers, one of my teachers, Mr Brown, was so moronic he'd just stand there taking the piss out of us all lesson and a bunch of other teachers that needed to die were also the problem but by far, Brown was the worst.