00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

eggomaniach just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

New Shorts!

1,678 Views | 12 Replies

New Shorts! 2001-03-13 06:02:38

Greetings All, Bob G. Smithe of the E-Z Cheez Bros here. Just wanted to let you know that we've put some new short films up on the website. Also we've finished the newest episode of the Balls! We also added a message board to the site so feel free to go talk some smack.

Later all,
Bob G. Smithe
www.ezcheezbros.com

Response to New Shorts! 2001-03-13 07:25:40

At 3/13/01 06:33 AM, Snokone3000 wrote: That's great. Now everyone can see how stupid this is that most of the people that post in the portal can now say what they want on the frontpage. I've enver heard of these guys and they laft a pointless message on my frontpage for no reason. Thank you!

HAHA! "Your" frontpage?!?!?! Tom? Is that you? No it isnt. Shut up you idiot, NG afilliates are da bomb.

Response to New Shorts! 2001-03-13 10:39:42

:We also added a message board to the site so feel free to go talk some smack.

Kick @$$, thanks. I am on my way to talk some real $h!t. I have never heard of you guys but your flash movies sound like there funny. I am gonna check them out too.

Response to New Shorts! 2001-03-13 10:52:38

Ok, I dont want the NG FP to be a closinhouse of everything, then it'll get cluttered. I liked it when only the NG guys and a few selected ppl could post, but if all the affilz can post, then it's gunna get cluttered with "VISIT MY WEBSITE!!!" stuff, sure, it might not happen now because ppl are new to it, but it'll happen eventually.

--star

Response to New Shorts! 2001-03-13 11:12:43

No one said you had to goto their site you filthy dick smuggler.
They are just giving you info on their websites and pluggin the portal at the same time. The more money the affiliates make, the more money NG makes. So go visit the affiliate sites you un-patriotic chips of camel dung!!
And one more thing. You fuckers out there bitching about "ewww...someone is posting on the front page, its not tom or ross..boo hoo...my buttplug is too far up my ass...whaaa". You need to shut your fuckin pieholes and enjoy the new content. Tom doesnt post something new every single fuckin day, give em a break.
Last but not least, affiliates can only post like once every 2 weeks or so. So the frontpage is not gonna get bogged down with info that some of you retarded 10 year olds dont wanna read anyways (it hurts ya wittle brain cells to read doesnt it..awwww).
Gimme a fuckin break.
PBM

Response to New Shorts! 2001-03-13 11:48:17

At 3/13/01 06:33 AM, Snokone3000 wrote: That's great. Now everyone can see how stupid this is that most of the people that post in the portal can now say what they want on the frontpage. I've enver heard of these guys and they laft a pointless message on my frontpage for no reason. Thank you!

I like the fact that the network can post on the frontpage since it was hardly updated before, so i stoped visiting it and went straight to the portal, the network affiliates posting means that i check out the front page now, for fresh news

Response to New Shorts! 2001-03-13 13:25:45

At 3/13/01 11:12 AM, PBM wrote: No one said you had to goto their site you filthy dick smuggler.
They are just giving you info on their websites and pluggin the portal at the same time. The more money the affiliates make, the more money NG makes. So go visit the affiliate sites you un-patriotic chips of camel dung!!
And one more thing. You fuckers out there bitching about "ewww...someone is posting on the front page, its not tom or ross..boo hoo...my buttplug is too far up my ass...whaaa". You need to shut your fuckin pieholes and enjoy the new content. Tom doesnt post something new every single fuckin day, give em a break.
Last but not least, affiliates can only post like once every 2 weeks or so. So the frontpage is not gonna get bogged down with info that some of you retarded 10 year olds dont wanna read anyways (it hurts ya wittle brain cells to read doesnt it..awwww).
Gimme a fuckin break.
PBM

its a better way of advertising than these shitty pop up windows which i just close anyway

Response to New Shorts! 2001-03-13 14:37:07

At 3/13/01 11:12 AM, PBM wrote: No one said you had to goto their site you filthy dick smuggler.
Gimme a fuckin break.
PBM

rofl. Thank you sir I needed that.

Response to New Shorts! 2001-03-13 14:51:23

Gimme a fuckin break.
PBM

LMAO! That was great! I guess some of these guys expect Tom to post on the frontpage every day, maintain the site, and work on 12 new games all at once.

Response to New Shorts! 2001-03-13 17:59:00

At 3/13/01 11:12 AM, PBM wrote: They are just giving you info on their websites and :pluggin the portal at the same time. The more money :the affiliates make, the more money NG makes. So go :visit the affiliate sites you un-patriotic chips of :camel dung!!

Personally, i'd love to see where this formula is actually evidant in mass-success. Yes, it does happen, but it's in the front page of NG. they[the viewer] went to NG. so how is NG making more money by affilz posting to the front page of NG.. now if it was the affils were plugging them more than just a small bite sized graphic.. then it might work. but the whole fact that "people are going to NG then to the affiliate sites" is what I'm getting to here. who cares? it's drawing more traffic away from NG to the affil sites..

And one more thing. You fuckers out there bitching :about "ewww...someone is posting on the front page, :its not tom or ross..boo hoo...my buttplug is too far :up my ass...whaaa". You need to shut your fuckin :pieholes and enjoy the new content. Tom doesnt post :something new every single fuckin day, give em a : break.

Who said anything about this? I was just suggesting (ranting or raving more or less fits your mindset), that having more or less common folk posting to a front page of a site is a "bad" idea. I dont have a problem with them not posting daily, but the fact that if they do post, i have to wade thru 30 other posts (god hope that it doesn't come to that) to read something of actual importance/urgency to the NG Community?

:Last but not least, affiliates can only post like :once every 2 weeks or so. So the frontpage is not :gonna get bogged down with info that some of you :retarded 10 year olds dont wanna read anyways (it :hurts ya wittle brain cells to read doesnt it..awwww).

If every single affiliate posted to the front page every two weeks, that would mean two spams of just "VISIT MY SITE!!@#!@#" every day, and it would be able to do that, every day, and not repeating sites for the 2wk period, constantly. granted, probably wouldn't happen, but,hypothetically.

Gimme a fuckin break.

Oh! So You were the person who called in for tech support wondering why his computer kept doing "illegal operatons" and if the cops/FBI would show up.

--star

[sorry for the total arseholishness of it, but, cmon, you flame me what do you expect back? :)]

Response to New Shorts! 2001-03-13 19:14:31

Your an idiot. Most the people that are NG affliants have good right to be. Most of them post good content to the portal on a regular basis. The portal is the most popular feature on NGs. So the affliants have better right to put stuff on the NG front page.

Also if you haven't put shit together I'll do it for you. NG's is hosted by Tromaville (a division of Troma) All the affliants are either hosted by Tromaville or are associated with Troma. Tom get's the cartoonists that he likes web hosting with Tromaville for free. So if they go to an affliant or NG it doesn't make a difference cause it's all for the same cause.

Dip shit.

Response to New Shorts! 2001-03-13 19:18:29

Well, we just wanted to let those who enjoy our flash on the portal, of which there are 16 between our Troma toons and our non-Troma toons, know that we have some content that isn't on Newgrounds that they might enjoy, i.e live action short films. As well as giving an update to the process of one of our more popular cartoons, The Balls, so I don't see what you're bitchen about, and a big thanks to all you guys that have our backs!!

Response to New Shorts! 2007-11-05 20:34:55

Wow. You type funny. Like in a letter type of way and not a post type of way. That's Whack. Man. Whack. Seriously, Type normally like me and not in a mod type of way. Sincerly, Ng Clock

BBS Signature