00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Hirimi just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Fallout 3 Duplication Glitch on 360

48,757 Views | 42 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Fallout 3 Duplication Glitch on 360 2009-04-20 16:30:33

At 4/20/09 02:46 PM, fawnret wrote: actually, there is a glitch to get more money from the gun shop in rivet city. Someone showed it to me, I don't really use it though ( maybe when I am desperate )

try looking it up on youtube or something

Please explain.

You should totally add me on one of my various game accounts:

360 - Malachi117. Steam - Malachi117. PS3/PS4 - NarcolepticCat.

Response to Fallout 3 Duplication Glitch on 360 2009-04-20 18:52:22

If you are a good character get the law bringer perk. Ten caps for every human enemy you kill so that really adds up.

Xbox Live Gamertag: POTM

BBS Signature

Response to Fallout 3 Duplication Glitch on 360 2009-04-20 19:29:14

At 4/20/09 07:28 PM, kingofbuttons wrote:
At 4/20/09 06:52 PM, Hemlok wrote: If you are a good character get the law bringer perk. Ten caps for every human enemy you kill so that really adds up.
Every bad human enemy

I thought enemy meant they were bad?

Xbox Live Gamertag: POTM

BBS Signature

Response to Fallout 3 Duplication Glitch on 360 2009-04-20 19:43:46

I just hack my save.
lols

That was a great post. Right Zach?

BBS Signature

Response to Fallout 3 Duplication Glitch on 360 2009-04-21 01:41:13

At 4/20/09 12:38 PM, DecodesAndNumbers wrote: I found a glitch on the PS3 that involved me trading items with my companion (Charon) and I duplicated a Super Sledge just by giving it to him and playing the game for a while. I looked in his inv and had 2 Super Sledges equipped (yes he was wielding 2 super sledges at the same time although appeared as only holding one) one was at about 45% health and the other (the duplicate) was 100%. I'm not as sure as how I accomplished this but I found it quite amusing.

I tried this glitch before (sorry forgot how I did it. Just google it) but it screws up your game if you do it too much so I wouldn't recommend it...

|| Audio || Art ||

BBS Signature

Response to Fallout 3 Duplication Glitch on 360 2010-02-23 17:43:03

To do this method, you must have a Barter skill of at least.... 2! I'm sure you can manage that, but the higher it is, the more profit per cycle.
Step 1: Go to a Weapon Dealer and initiate the sale.
Step 2: Purchase a WEAPON, I found the Laser Pistol worked nice.
Step 3: Sell it back to him.
You will see that when the item come into your possession, the CND went up. This is because the guy's a dumbass and thinks you make it look nice. It is now worth more in YOUR hands everytime, so if you make the sale again you make around +60 Pure Net Profit.

Once you have gotten everything possible (Keep an eye out, as some things will not work and you'll become poor...fast), you can then purchase all of your desired ammo. Then with this lil' salesman technique, you can re-obtain all of the money you just spent on ammo!

Hey Presto! You can run the derelict, un-glamorous, decadent, ruined, stale Wasteland out of bussiness.

*NOTE: Unluckt guys I tried it with the FAT MAN and the Alien Blaster... No such luck.

P.S. You then have to wait for the sale-person to have more money.

I currently have 51,615 to spend however I wish, too bad the best looking hoooker's a Ghoul!

Fallout 3 Duplication Glitch on 360

Response to Fallout 3 Duplication Glitch on 360 2010-02-23 18:09:44

At 12/2/08 08:39 PM, BlueFlameSkulls wrote: Being evil in this game is actually rewarding unlike most games where they give you the choice but evil = hard mode: dick sucker goody two shoes = easy mode.

Fable comes to mind as another example of Evil being easymode.

Response to Fallout 3 Duplication Glitch on 360 2010-02-23 19:31:40

At 12/2/08 04:35 AM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote: ''So I went to Rivet City to talk to local anus; Shrapnel "

lolwut

The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits.

-Albert Einstein

BBS Signature

Response to Fallout 3 Duplication Glitch on 360 2010-08-22 02:42:26

i stumbled upon a glitch that im still pissed about i ended up with 27 Xuanlong Assault Rifles .. ive played over 200 hours on fallout ever since the day it came out and have beat the game and every quest several times through and ive never seen anything like this.... for starters, i consider my companion and i both raiders .. and we only go back to my tenpenny suite when we are both nearly over encumbered.

I left clover at rivet city after selling all of our things to the merchants in rivet city's market. Soon after, i made my way to temple of the union to do the Head of Union Quest.
(for some reason last time i went there with my companion they were all hostile toward me?)
anyways i finished the optional task for celab, grabbing that oversized picture for him.. Then i did about 3 hours of misc things without clover still, then decided to go get her and drop some of my stuff odff at home.

I picked her up from rivet city and proceeded to go to tenpenny tower..
(now this is where is gets retarded)
i went into clovers inventory to see if i needed to put any of her stuff away and she had 27 Xuanlong rifles.. all equipped? so i took one like an idiot and left the rest in her inventory because i was just shocked.. after a minute of thinking about what just happened i decided to take the other 26 rifles out of her inventory..........
but WTF they werent fucking there!!!

now im stuck with only two instead of 28 but its ok i can just reload my autosave right? thank god..
nope wrong.. reloaded my autosave and cheched clovers inventory and sadly she had one.

THIS WAS MOST LIKELY A ONE AND A MILLION DUPLICATION GLITCH, I DONT EXPECT ANUONE TO EVER END UP IN THE SAME SITUATION I WAS IN.

"There are times... I feel... the primal part of me...pulling me away."

Response to Fallout 3 Duplication Glitch on 360 2010-08-22 02:52:33

Operation Anchorage Gary23 glitch faggots?

1. Find Gary23's corpse behind the Very Hard locked door in the outcast base.
2. Set his corpse on top of the simulation chair.
3. Go into sim, use ammo producer thing to get 99999999999999 of each ammo type.
4. When leaving sim, mash A until you open Gary23's inventory.
5. Put all your simulation items into Gary23.
6. ??????
7. After stepping out of sim, loot all ammo and indestructible items from Gary23.

True story...

BBS Signature

Response to Fallout 3 Duplication Glitch on 360 2010-12-08 17:25:18

Here is a glitch that may still work depending on the system you're using. I haven't tried it myself but it looks decent enough. <a>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36erAy jBnRM&NR=1

Response to Fallout 3 Duplication Glitch on 360 2010-12-08 18:38:04

lol, you're cheating in a video game that you can't even lose?

If you really want to do this thing you should have gotten Fallout 3 for the PC.

BBS Signature

Response to Fallout 3 Duplication Glitch on 360 2011-03-08 17:48:23

At 12/2/08 08:34 PM, Yacazuma wrote: So, you need to cheat in order to get past a simple game?

it's not cheating it's using someone else's mistakes against them