00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

LewgusWithFriends just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Abortion Pill

2,650 Views | 59 Replies

Abortion Pill 2003-09-28 22:13:21

RU-486

"Holly Marie Patterson went to a Planned Parenthood clinic two weeks ago to quietly consider ways to handle a life change she wasn't ready for. One week later, the 18-year-old lay dying on an emergency room table, the victim of complications after she took the abortion pill."

Planned Parenthood - More like premeditated murder. How was killing an unborn child planning for parenthood?

Do you feel sympathy for her? I think the murdering whore got what she deserved.

Response to Abortion Pill 2003-09-28 22:25:34

At 9/28/03 10:13 PM, Horatio_Fellatio wrote: I think the murdering whore got what she deserved.

and this ladies and gentleman is what is wrong with the world...

and by stating this you just opened up a huge can of worms...

but heres my question for ya... you are obviously mad at the girl for getting an abortion, because she is killing a baby... but you show no remorse whatsoever for her death. how is that possible? 2 people are dead and you are happy about this? you feel as though she got what she deserved. its still death. no matter how you slice it, shes dead.

i personally regard death of any human as the worst act of nature. yet, i am pro-choice, i am pro-euthanesia, i am pro-death penalty. im not saying that i am right but i am saying that i still understand that its not easy to make the decision to have an abortion, and its horrible to kill, but we shouldnt say she got what she deserved, no one deserves death.

Response to Abortion Pill 2003-09-28 22:29:30

I'm not even going to dignify what you just said in any way. You're against killing children but not women, what the fuck is wrong with you?

Response to Abortion Pill 2003-09-28 22:34:01

the hatred between the left and the right is second to none...

Response to Abortion Pill 2003-09-28 22:37:03

I am against killing women, but this bitch put poison in her body to kill a child. How can I feel sorry for her when she felt nothing for her own baby.

Do you cry when someone drinks themselves to death? No, they shouldn't have done it. And the pill actually causes harm. It hurts the woman enough to make her have a miscarriage.

I can't feel sorry for someone that caused their own death.

Response to Abortion Pill 2003-09-28 22:51:12

At 9/28/03 10:34 PM, karasz wrote: the hatred between the left and the right is second to none...:

Oh please, this has nothing to do with left or right. And I don't hate him, I just think he's in desperate need of a reality check. There's a huge difference between tolerance and acceptance. I'm tolerant of his beliefs but I'm not accepting them. Just as much as he has the right to spout this BS, I have the right so say he's an arrogant, mindless jerk, based off off the many posts I have read of his. Yah freedom.

Response to Abortion Pill 2003-09-28 23:02:45

At 9/28/03 10:37 PM, Horatio_Fellatio wrote: I am against killing women, but this bitch put poison in her body to kill a child. How can I feel sorry for her when she felt nothing for her own baby.:

So you'd have to be against oral contraceptives of any kind right? Birth control pills prevent any embryos from forming, is that murder as well?

Do you cry when someone drinks themselves to death? :

Yeah, I do. I've known a few people who've done that, and it's really fucking sad.

:No, they shouldn't have done it. And the pill actually causes harm. It hurts the woman enough to make her have a miscarriage.

They don't have a choice at that point.

I can't feel sorry for someone that caused their own death.:

Two wrongs make a right? She had no idea it was going to kill her.

Response to Abortion Pill 2003-09-28 23:09:12

At 9/28/03 11:02 PM, Anpu wrote: So you'd have to be against oral contraceptives of any kind right? Birth control pills prevent any embryos from forming, is that murder as well?

Kinda, you are a whore if you use those. But the egg is not fertalized, therefor it is not an embryo (not growing).

Response to Abortion Pill 2003-09-28 23:14:51

At 9/28/03 11:09 PM, Horatio_Fellatio wrote:
At 9/28/03 11:02 PM, Anpu wrote:
Kinda, you are a whore if you use those. But the egg is not fertalized, therefor it is not an embryo (not growing).:

Oh fuck you, not every women takes it for anti-contrceptive purposes. Some of us have problems with bleeding too heavily and the oral contraceptives help cut down on that. But you're such a self-centered prick that even if you had a girlfriend you'd rather her bleed to death rather than be a whore in your eyes.
I might a well be talking to a milk bottle.

Response to Abortion Pill 2003-09-28 23:14:59

At 9/28/03 10:37 PM, Horatio_Fellatio wrote: I am against killing women, but this bitch put poison in her body to kill a child. How can I feel sorry for her when she felt nothing for her own baby.

Do you cry when someone drinks themselves to death? No, they shouldn't have done it. And the pill actually causes harm. It hurts the woman enough to make her have a miscarriage.

I can't feel sorry for someone that caused their own death.

hmm sorry to break it to you but getting an abortion is no more than killing a clump of cells and preventing an unwanted child from coming into the world who will ruin its mother's life and be another drain on society.

Response to Abortion Pill 2003-09-28 23:28:42

Horatio_Fellatio, I really don't think you should be making such a judgement on her. I believe Abortion is murder, but just because someone makes a stupid choice like that doesn't mean they deserve to die and to top it off you don't know how she felt. Most women who get an abortion have to go through lots of counciling because it fucks them all up emotionally. There was a situation where I made a stupid choice and I thought I slept with someone and she told me she might be pregnant, in the end I found out I was safe from both problems, but I had to think about having a kid to someone I hated (at the time) and someone whom I didn't love. which brought up the question of do I want this kid if she is in fact pregnant. Abortion did shoot through my mind though later I knew I couldn't be a hypocrite and do that, plus why should the child suffer for something I did...fortunatly she wasn't pregnant(thank you God). The thing is...we all make stupid mistakes and we are not perfect, but showing people compassion and love really makes a difference in life.

Abortion Pill

Response to Abortion Pill 2003-09-28 23:31:54

At 9/28/03 11:14 PM, Anpu wrote: Oh fuck you, not every women takes it for anti-contrceptive purposes. Some of us have problems with bleeding too heavily and the oral contraceptives help cut down on that. But you're such a self-centered prick that even if you had a girlfriend you'd rather her bleed to death rather than be a whore in your eyes.

May God have mercy on all you heathen bastards. You don't take an abortion pill to stop bleeding. You take it to kill a baby, you take birth control to prevent a pregnancy.

I don't care if someone doesn't want to have a baby, but I don't like people that kill a baby. What you said didn't even make sense.

I might a well be talking to a milk bottle.

Why would you talk to a milk bottle? Weirdo.

Response to Abortion Pill 2003-09-28 23:37:35

The point is dude, people are the victims of their own stupid mistakes. If you judge someone you in fact will be judged also someday. King David commited murder and God forgave him...so I'm pretty sure He can forgive the murder of an unborn child as well. We got grace from above so in fact should we give grace to others. Make sense?

Response to Abortion Pill 2003-09-28 23:58:32

:At 9/28/03 11:31 PM, Horatio_Fellatio wrote:

May God have mercy on all you heathen bastards. You don't take an abortion pill to stop bleeding. You take it to kill a baby, you take birth control to prevent a pregnancy.:

You...fucking...heartless...brainless...asshole.
Women have to take birth control sometimes to prevent themselves FROM BLEEDING TO DEATH.

I don't care if someone doesn't want to have a baby, but I don't like people that kill a baby. What you said didn't even make sense.

Yes it did, it's just that you can't pull your head out of you ass in order to see the light.

Verfluchen Sie Sie und zerquetschen Sie Sie durch den Willen von Anpu und von Bastet, die ewigen Richter

Response to Abortion Pill 2003-09-29 00:00:47

At 9/28/03 11:31 PM, Horatio_Fellatio wrote:
May God have mercy on all you heathen bastards.

Very ironic choice of words...

"Judge not, and ye shall not be judged; condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned; forgive, and ye shall be forgiven."

That is from the bible... is it not?

Response to Abortion Pill 2003-09-29 00:05:22

At 9/28/03 11:58 PM, Anpu wrote: You...fucking...heartless...brainless...asshole.

Right back at you.

Women have to take birth control sometimes to prevent themselves FROM BLEEDING TO DEATH.

I just said that was okay. This is about the abortion pill, which actually kills the baby, not prevents the beginnning of life to start with.

Yes it did, it's just that you can't pull your head out of you ass in order to see the light.

Yeah, just like the milk bottle comment. You aren't very good at insults.

Verfluchen Sie Sie und zerquetschen Sie Sie durch den Willen von Anpu und von Bastet, die ewigen Richter

Ein volk, ein reich, ein furher.

Response to Abortion Pill 2003-09-29 00:05:34

At 9/29/03 12:00 AM, Adept_Omega wrote:
At 9/28/03 11:31 PM, Horatio_Fellatio wrote: May God have mercy on all you heathen bastards.
Very ironic choice of words...

Verily indeed, especially since in another thread he said he didn't believe in God *rolleyes* Either way, if he keeps this up whateverdeity that he meets up with is not going to be too happy, I think.

Response to Abortion Pill 2003-09-29 00:11:23

At 9/29/03 12:05 AM, Horatio_Fellatio wrote:
At 9/28/03 11:58 PM, Anpu wrote:
Right back at you.

*laughs* Yes, because I'm as heartless as you? I highly doubt it.

I just said that was okay. This is about the abortion pill, which actually kills the baby, not prevents the beginnning of life to start with.:

aYou're backtracking once again. Surprise surprise.

Yeah, just like the milk bottle comment. You aren't very good at insults.:

And calling someone an assrammer is?

Ein volk, ein reich, ein furher.:

I see you speak German as well as you speak English.
*golf claps*

Response to Abortion Pill 2003-09-29 00:20:49

At 9/29/03 12:11 AM, Anpu wrote: And calling someone an assrammer is?

Did I call you an assrammer in this thread? No, so you just admitted to bringing up another topic in this thread. That can get you banned.

Response to Abortion Pill 2003-09-29 00:23:31

At 9/29/03 12:20 AM, Horatio_Fellatio wrote:
At 9/29/03 12:11 AM, Anpu wrote:
Did I call you an assrammer in this thread? No, so you just admitted to bringing up another topic in this thread. That can get you banned.:

I'm terrified, really. And I find it funny that you bring this up every time I show proof that you are a hypocrite. Bah well.

Response to Abortion Pill 2003-09-29 00:24:26

If he doesn't believe in God then why did he do the whole heathen thing. Plus if your an atheist then babies have no soul so it totally takes away the whole murder issue. whatever...lol...Alas poor horatio I knew him...vaguly...a man of infinite jest.

Abortion Pill

Response to Abortion Pill 2003-09-29 00:45:59

Just because a women is on contraceptives doesn't make her a whore. Many married women use contraceptives so that they don't churn out a kid every year. That doesn't make them a whore. Plus, some women have medical conditions that the hormones in the pill help control.

Response to Abortion Pill 2003-09-29 01:03:25

Well, looking at the document, it says that she was one of two out of 200,000 in the US who have died.

1/100,000 That's not a bad record for prescription drugs.

Even asprin causes more deaths than that. The article made note of that fact as well.

Oh, and I love your new sig, but you must understand that it is incorrect. You were banned for whining about & insulting the mod team.

"A witty quote proves nothing."

~Voltaire

BBS Signature

Response to Abortion Pill 2003-09-29 01:11:34

At 9/29/03 01:03 AM, TheShrike wrote: Oh, and I love your new sig, but you must understand that it is incorrect. You were banned for whining about & insulting the mod team.

I don't remember even making any comments about the mod team. I got banned for calling people names when they called me a redneck. Let's stay on topic, unlike that other guy in this thread.

Response to Abortion Pill 2003-09-29 01:22:30

At 9/29/03 01:11 AM, Horatio_Fellatio wrote: I don't remember even making any comments about the mod team.

Refresher

I got banned for calling people names when they called me a redneck.

Nope. Maybe you should read that post again.

Let's stay on topic, unlike that other guy in this thread.

Nice way to dodge everything I said in my last post. Very smooth.

~Voltaire

BBS Signature

Response to Abortion Pill 2003-09-29 01:27:26

At 9/29/03 01:22 AM, TheShrike wrote: Refresher

It was mostly directed at you. I got banned for one day for saying queer, then 7 days by you for simply saying that what I said was no worse than what they were saying.

Nice way to dodge everything I said in my last post. Very smooth.

Huh, how did I doge what you were saying? You didn't say much that I could respond to. About the abortion thing?

Response to Abortion Pill 2003-09-29 01:31:24

At 9/29/03 12:24 AM, ArmadonX wrote: If he doesn't believe in God then why did he do the whole heathen thing. Plus if your an atheist then babies have no soul so it totally takes away the whole murder issue. whatever...lol...Alas poor horatio I knew him...vaguly...a man of infinite jest.

armadon i support what you're trying to do here, but just because you consider something to be soulless, then that isn't the go ahead or the absolvation of murder. Honestly that makes no sense. also concerning horacio, he is definately using the worst sarcasm I've ever seen just to piss off the newgrounds politics posters. Doubtful he even is against abortion, considering his arguements are to moronic to be taken seriously. Remember this is the internet therefore he can have any damn opinion he wants just so he could get under your respective skins: anpu and armadon, and whoever else is even dealing with him in this thread. The point of the matter is how can you be against contraceptives I know they have surely saved me a child or two before.

Response to Abortion Pill 2003-09-29 01:48:26

At 9/29/03 01:27 AM, Number_II wrote: Huh, how did I doge what you were saying? You didn't say much that I could respond to. About the abortion thing?

If you don't want to respond to arguments concerning the article you posted, then why mention it at all?

Her incident was a fluke, and abortion is both legal and moral.
^-^

~Voltaire

BBS Signature

Response to Abortion Pill 2003-09-29 01:56:41

At 9/29/03 01:48 AM, TheShrike wrote: Her incident was a fluke, and abortion is both legal and moral.

How is it moral, are you the judge of morality? Drinking beer was okay a hundred years ago, then it was deemed immoral and outlawed, now it's legal again.

Anything can be accepted over time, that doesn't mean it is moral. Since when is killing moral?

About those statistics, I'm not arguing the risks. She wouldn't want to be killed. Her mother didn't have an abortion, that is how she was brought into this world. And then she tried to deny an innocent child that same right to live that she so cherished and lost because of her indifference to life.

Response to Abortion Pill 2003-09-29 11:11:19

Anything can be accepted over time, that doesn't mean it is moral. Since when is killing moral?

You eat fruit don't you? Meat? You may not realise, but to eat you must take the life of something else. What's the difference between killing for food and abortions? (Note: The ends do not justify the means.)