00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Hyper-Neko-Gold just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Official short story thread.

2,612 Views | 24 Replies

Official short story thread. 2007-04-16 19:13:07

allright you NGers for a while now i,ve been seeing a whole bunch of threads that are all just short stories. Some sad. Some funny. Some amazing. Some terrible. So what i have proposed to do in this thread is to make a short story thread so that all these stories can all be bunched up into a thread.

Requirements
The only real requirements that should be used is that -

- Your story must be in paragraph form
- Can not be too too short
- You state the title and the genre before your story.
- Try and use the best spelling and grammar as possible.

FINALLY
Please if this thread has already been done then just let me know.

Thankyou that is all.

aquaticmole.

BBS Signature

Response to Official short story thread. 2007-04-16 19:13:45

All BBS stories are short stories.

Response to Official short story thread. 2007-04-16 19:15:01

Can we post it if there is already a thread about it?

Response to Official short story thread. 2007-04-16 19:15:46

At 4/16/07 07:13 PM, VespeneGas wrote: All BBS stories are short stories.

What? This is just a thread for people who want to write real short stories with actual plots.

aquaticmole.

BBS Signature

Response to Official short story thread. 2007-04-16 19:18:14

And here I begin.

I wrote this about....3 years ago.

I was wandering in the forest one foggy evening, and I had my gun and hatchet with me. I was hunting wabbits and rabbits and d33r and such. I found a nice little river and decided to go fishing. I was awfully thirsty, so I took a drink from it. I found a huge fish in the water while drinking from it, and just as I saw it, I said to myself, "OH CRAP! I forgot to put on an away message." So I started to head home to put on an away message, but I was distracted by the T.V. that was on in the woods. Man, that was the funniest episode of COPS ever! Anyways, I was then lured into a secret cove by a bunch of sexy supermodels. Though they were planning to eat me and use my bones to get that frisbee out of the tree, I thwarted their plans by having sex with them. Twice. While they slept, I escaped. The tension was bulding as they chased me and turned into Succubuses and sang a children's song (but man, the song "Raining Blood" would go perfectly with this scene). Then, remembering that episode of South Park, I sang the children's song backwards and they went back into the middle of the Earth. I was relieved, and the wind was blowing around me. I continued back home, when about ten million leaves swarmed around me! I was trapped! Some dark figure (I couldn't see it) placed me on a spider's web. I was bait! I saw a giant spider get ready to suck my blood.

That's when ..... Brian Peppers came.

He did quite a bit to the giant spider. I didn't fully see the situation, but I heard the screeching of the spider. Oh, I felt kind of bad for the spider, but in a way, Brian saved my life. I then ran home with my hatchet and remainder of my gun. I came to the House of Sovereigns (er...my house), only to see it being attacked by Moloch. Damn Moloch! I had a long epic battle with Moloch, slicing him with the hatchet and Moloch breaking 205 of my bones. With the one bone I had left, I typed this story. But wait! It appeared that Peppers was Moloch all along! He was trying to stop my plan of writing this message! So I killed him, and his body turned into little tiny specs, going into every single human's body.

And that's why we have to take a crap every now and then. Go to sleep, Jimmy.

"I must look really green to you, pal"

BBS Signature

Response to Official short story thread. 2007-04-16 19:18:15

At 4/16/07 07:15 PM, aquaticmole wrote:
At 4/16/07 07:13 PM, VespeneGas wrote: All BBS stories are short stories.
What? This is just a thread for people who want to write real short stories with actual plots.

Most BBS stories are just a few paragraphs, thus, a short story. If someone wanted to post a story they would just make a thread. Plus, a story that's just one or two paragraphs long is called a poem. Or spam.

Response to Official short story thread. 2007-04-16 19:18:23

At 4/16/07 07:15 PM, navij11 wrote: Can we post it if there is already a thread about it?

as long as you wrote then yes. Yes you can. But if someelse wrote then no. I want this thread to be for original authors. However you could PM the author to post it here if you feel like it.

Sorry if i may be double posting

aquaticmole.

BBS Signature

Response to Official short story thread. 2007-04-16 19:21:04

So I'm assuming that this is for short stories in the literary sense, rather than the typical Newgrounds forum bullshit?

I might post something here later on if it doesn't get locked or spammed to death.

I am not responsible for the content of the post above.

BBS Signature

Response to Official short story thread. 2007-04-16 19:22:18

At 4/16/07 07:18 PM, VespeneGas wrote: Most BBS stories are just a few paragraphs, thus, a short story. If someone wanted to post a story they would just make a thread. Plus, a story that's just one or two paragraphs long is called a poem. Or spam.

right. right. I see what your saying but if you read my post you would have noticed that the reason for this thread is so that there is just one big posts for authors of any kind so that people wont have to break there backs looking for a short story they found on NG two weeks ago using the search bar.

aquaticmole.

BBS Signature

Response to Official short story thread. 2007-04-16 19:24:38

A Sad, Sad Story

Sex scene later on, so you need to bear through gay rape to get a hard-on!
Jimmy was sitting in his room one nice, sunny day in Spring. The trees were blossoming and the grass was just starting to turn green. Jimmy was doing what he did best, that being go onto Newgrounds and fap to hentai. It was pokemon hentai and misty was standing there, looking slightly embarrassed and totally hot. Suddenly, without warning, his dad walks in.

"What are you doing, son?" He asks. Jimmy quickly hides his cock and closes the page before his dad notices. The only problem was that he had just ejaculated and the semen was on his hand. Jimmy attempted to put his hand under his shirt, but it got the shirt wet and left a noticeable make there.

"Ah, a little masturbation I see?" Said his dad. Jimmy quickly denied it even though there was evidence all over his hand and the inside of his shirt. His dad then said "Well, you're not the only one 'in the mood,' come on Jimmy, I need your help with something in my room."

Jimmy, seeing no reason to doubt his father, obliged and came to his fathers room. Suddenly, the door was shut behind him. His father pulled down his pants and grabbed his penis and began to masturbate vigorously in front of Jimmy. Jimmy shielded his eyes, not wanting to see. Suddenly, his dad rushed for him and quickly pulled down his pants and began to stick his manly penis into the anus of Jimmy.

His dad was sticking his hard penis into Jimmy's supple, virgin asshole. He first pushed it in hard initially, then he removed it slightly and began to penetrate deeper. Jimmy started crying due to the pain and hurt. Jimmy was also filling up with something else, though. Jimmy was becoming enraged. He felt his father orgasm inside him and it burned like a fire being set off in his ass.

Suddenly, Jimmy punched a nearby mirror and it shattered. He picked up a shard of glass and turned on his dad. He stabbed his father, over and over with the shard. He slashed at his fathers erect penis, his fathers face, cutting his eyes out of their sockets and his stomach until it was fully exposed. He continued until his father lay on the ground, a bloody pulp.

Jimmy knew he couldn't stay there. Jimmy ran down to the store to stock up on supplies there. Jimmy had no money, his family was very poor, so he needed to steal. He cautiously tucked some bread under his shirt and began to walk toward the exit. As he approached the counter, the manager noticed the bulge under his shirt.

"Whatya got there?" The manager asked. All Jimmy could do was shake his head. The manager grabbed the lump and found the bread. Jimmy began to run. The manager pulled a shotgun out from under the counter and proceeded to shoot at Jimmy. Jimmy managed to escape, but a stray shot hit him in the leg. The would was deep and red. The bullet was lodged in there too far to remove. Jimmy felt pulses of pain emanate from his injured leg and make their way up through his spine, and to his brain, causing pain equal to being stabbed in the leg with a knife and poking the bone.

Jimmy had no medical insurance, especially with his father dead, so Jimmy needed to amputate his leg quickly. He ripped his shirt to tie off the wound and wrapped the fragment as tightly as he could around his leg. Jimmy found a dumpster in a back alley and attempted to use the lid to remove his leg. He took the sharp edge of the dumpster and slammed it into his gaping wound in an attempt to break the bone clean off. As he was working, he say some police cars with blazing sirens race by. He knew they were after him.

Jimmy was about halfway done cutting off his leg, which was turning green and causing him unimaginable pain, the owner of the restaurant whose alley he had hidden in appeared. The man was extremely angry and his face turned beet-red. He started yelling in Italian, very fast and loudly. He kicked Jimmy in the leg and in the stomach. Jimmy was forced to limp out of the alley and into the street.

The sky was beginning to turn purple as Jimmy realized he would need a place to spend the night. He knew he could not return home, so he went to a nearby alley to sleep. In this alley was a pile of dirty newspapers that would be perfect to protect him from the harsh nighttime conditions and a cardboard box at a good size for sleeping in. He wrapped a newspaper around him as he lay in the box. The newspapers were a faded grayish color and were a paper-thin layer from the night. Wind rushed by him, creating a "shhshsshssh" sound as the wind flapped the paper around in the air.

As he lay there, a woman appeared out of nowhere. She had flowing black hair which hung loosely on her shoulders. She was wearing a tight shirt which showed the incredible breasts that hung from her upper chest and a short miniskirt, very little protection from the night air. She was obviously Italian and slightly resembled the man from the store earlier.

"I have come here to right the wrongs my father did," she said as she removed her shirt, exposing a pink flower-embroidered bra. She took off her skirt, and then her bra, exposing her breasts. She lay down in the box with Jimmy and took some of the blood from his leg. She rubbed the blood on her breasts and vagina seductively and Jimmy felt himself get a major hard on.

"Put it in me!" She called to Jimmy. She slowly removed Jimmy's pants and underwear, exposing his naked penis to the cold night. She grabbed his penis and pushed it into her vagina. It was not her first time, so her virginity was no longer a factor. Jimmy grabbed her breasts, not soft squishy breasts, but supple, strong breasts. he rubbed his neck between them and kissed her violently on the lips.

He was feeling very good now. He took his penis out then pushed it back into her and it was the greatest feeling in the world. Her eyes lit up and she moaned "Oh yes!" into the nighttime. She flung her head back and her hair flapped behind her in the freezing night, a sight of beauty and passion. This went on until Jimmy was at the height of his excitement and he climaxed into her orgasming vagina. She left after another 30 minutes leaving Jimmy in peace to sleep. Jimmy was quite happy with that encounter and lay in the box and slept. He slept until around 3 when...

Suddenly, a cat jumped out of nowhere and bit him. The cat attracted more cats which also proceeded to bite him ferociously. On the street, Jimmy could hear the police cars on the street. He knew that it was his mother. She had worried and suspected him. The police cars swarmed from right to left. At this time, Jimmy's leg was very fragile. He knew he would have to fight off the police, so he snapped his leg off, leaving a jagged edge of bone that dripped with thick red blood and whitish marrow.

The policeman ran after him and Jimmy charged with his leg, smashing the officer in the stomach. A clear liquid with a greenish tint came out and sprayed onto Jimmy. Jimmy was crying now at all that had gone wrong in the past while. He grabbed the dead body of the police officer and hid under it, using it as a human shield.

Eventually, when he could take it no more, he rushed out from under the body and made a hopping charge for another officer. When he left his cover, a dozen bullets hit him at once. He fell over on the ground, clearly dead.

At home the next day, his mother was lying on her bed crying about the news. All that she had loved was dead. She grabbed a rope and tied it to the rainwater pipe outside. She placed her neck in the noose and jumped out the window. Sadly, the pipe could not hold her weight so it crashed to the ground. She had not died yet. The pipe impaled her head, showing bits of brain matter. She died a slow death, as the air and animals feasted on her flesh.

The Italian girl he had fucked the night before was pregnant. She delivered the baby at the age of 17. The baby was deformed, but she took it home. She then took a kitchen knife and cut the baby up into small pieces. She emptied its blood in a bathtub and suffocated herself in it.

Response to Official short story thread. 2007-04-16 19:26:18

Some stories deserve their own thread though.

BBS Signature

Response to Official short story thread. 2007-04-16 19:27:00

At 4/16/07 07:22 PM, aquaticmole wrote:

So it's a gallery? Hey, whatever works. It's in a mod's hands now.

Response to Official short story thread. 2007-04-16 19:28:25

What makes this "official short story thread" official?

Response to Official short story thread. 2007-04-16 19:29:35

At 4/16/07 07:28 PM, Fusezilla wrote: What makes this "official short story thread" official?

The person who makes it "official".

Response to Official short story thread. 2007-04-16 19:31:32

one day I was posting on the bbs and i got banned

end

sorry

Response to Official short story thread. 2007-04-16 19:34:16

At 4/16/07 07:29 PM, PulpChaos wrote:
At 4/16/07 07:28 PM, Fusezilla wrote: What makes this "official short story thread" official?
The person who makes it "official".

Wouldn't some kind of authority have to make it official? Not just some member.

Response to Official short story thread. 2007-04-16 19:48:19

yeah and bss stories are a load of bull shit smered on your car windows

hey there, like mah sig?

this is the most pwnage site EVER.

BBS Signature

Response to Official short story thread. 2007-04-16 20:03:24

Some crazy story. Comedy, though it isn't funny.

At some point during the day a man drives his car into a cliff. A man sees the crash and walks to the wreckage. Because he is to bored to do anything about he says "blah", and then his head explodes. Another man sees the other mans head explode, but he doesn't feel like doing anything so he says "blah", and then his head explodes. Another man sees this and says "blah", and guess what! His head explodes. A bunch of people see this and say "blah" and all of their heads explode.

Meanwhile at that very moment some dudes were trying to get to Mars. So they built a rocket. But then a kamakazi water melon crashed into the rocket and it exploded, so the dudes rebuilt the rocket. But then another kamakazi water melon crashed into the rocket and it exploded again. After this happened five more times the dudes finally built the rocket and got in it and got into space. But instead of landing they crashed into Mars, and Mars fell down and hit the moon, and the moon fell down and hit the Earth, and then the Earth fell down and crashed into the Sun. And the Sun farted.

THE END

Response to Official short story thread. 2007-04-16 20:09:11

At 4/16/07 07:48 PM, viper-xeon wrote: yeah and bss stories are a load of bull shit smered on your car windows

yeah, and we will except them but what we should accept even more are the people who spend time and i want this topic to be more about like actual literature then just the usual NG work.

At 4/16/07 07:34 PM, Fusezilla wrote: Wouldn't some kind of authority have to make it official? Not just some member.

I guess but i think just being a member is just fine enough.

aquaticmole.

BBS Signature

Response to Official short story thread. 2007-04-16 20:26:20

If you see any more threads with short stories that are good post a link to this thread. Please?

aquaticmole.

BBS Signature

Response to Official short story thread. 2007-04-16 20:32:36

For school:

Vodka
The streetlights glow with a fluorescent orange light, the type of color usually reserved for graffiti tags, bright, and eye-catching. The street is swathed with the light, no cars go by. You sit and watch the evidence of a breeze blow past, rolling leaves on the ground, gliding and sliding. People scurry along, hunched over as if protecting their face from the light, like vampires, they skulk along, emitting soft sniffling noises and coughs as they pass. You take another swig of your flask letting the bitter-sweet taste of vodka roll over your lips, and onto your tongue. Savoring the taste, you swallow, eagerly embracing the alcohol as it flows down your throat, into your stomach. You take a few more gulps of the liquid.

You rattle the flask, then tip your head back and attempt to pour nonexistent vodka into your suddenly parched mouth. Wanting just the relief of at least one drop, but that one drop is nowhere to come. You curse, and drop the flask. Pulling out a cigarette from its carton you light your lighter, metal grinds with metal as it sparks, and ignites, letting you inhale the soot from its resting place inside the paper container. You relax, and then after that cigarette is done, you finish another one, and another. Reminiscing on old times, after each puff, the good times, happiness, and the more recent bad times, sadness.

Slowly, you rise, pushing off the porch with your palms, gently grasping the wood with your fingertips, they’re shaking, your fingers. You start to walk, one foot in front of the other, left.. right.. left.. right.. a continuing cycle, up until you reach the place you were dreading, the place your feet always take you now, no matter what your mood is. Your body seems to shrink as you slowly walk toward the automatic sliding door, you reach into your pocket dreading what you know is true. Nothing there, and without a second thought, you walk towards the hard liquor isle, and grab two bottles of Absolut, 80 proof. Tediously, and balancing the two bottles of Absolut in between your left arm and your hip, you move your hand towards the back of your pants, and gingerly touch the .22 Magnum shoved into the waistband. Your recoil your hand, and move at a brisk pace towards the cash register.

Once you reach the checkout line, you put your hand back to the gun, making sure it’s still there, then recoil for the second time. Waiting patiently, you touch the gun a few more times, roiling with a mix of fear, anticipation, and giddiness.

Finally, it’s your turn at the counter, you slowly put the bottles on the desk, and in one swift move, as if reaching for a wallet in your back pocket, withdraw the magnum, and pointing it at the cashiers head, quietly announce:

“This is a goddamn robbery, give me the money, and I might not put a bullet in your ugly face..”

BBS Signature

Response to Official short story thread. 2007-04-16 20:50:18

I was in the Walmart with my girlfriend and a few friends when it happened. Suddenly, a zombie came out of the frozen foods section and ripped off someones arm. I was looking at guns when it happened so I picked up a Winchester, and shot it in the head. I remembered from Shaun Of The Dead that that was the way to kill them. We shot into action as 5 cop cars and the local SWAT team gathered inside and barricaded the doors and windows. Every few years this happened. We knew to come to the Walmart and hold up until the army showed up.

A patrol was set up so that we could make sure we were safe. There was a large metal door leading from the Walmart to an adjacent Target and another to a Home Depot just in case... We gave all the men a high caliber rifle and pistols, and the women pistols and grenades. We all went through training and knew how to use them. Suddenly there was a crash. Someone had been in a helicopter who had the virus. Me and a few other strong men went there and killed it. We got more wood and barricaded it again.

Suddenly a large crowd of people rushed through the metal door from Target and supplied us with RPG's and food. We sat for an hour and nothing came until the Mcdonalds across the street exploded...

This is going to be an outline of a story I have to do for one of my college classes.

A vagina is really just a hat for a penis.

BBS Signature

Response to Official short story thread. 2007-04-16 20:59:48

A Random Day in the Life of Some Dude Named Jim

Jim first woke up when he heard a booming sound outside his window. So he went outside to see what was going on. When he went outside, he discovered crontruction wokers blowing up the house acrosses the srteet from him. So he went to the contruction workers and yelled "What the hell are you doing!?!!!!!". One of the consctruction workers,who heard him faintly yelled back "This house was ordered to be demolished!" He yelled back "WHY?!" None of the contruction workers could hear him over the sounds of dynomite and their jackhamers. So he went back inside.
When Jim went back inside, he decided to have some breakfast. Now being a low income man ,Jim couldn't afford much food so he didn't have much to eat. He scournged the cupboards for food and all hee could find was a box of ceral. so he ate that.
After he ate breakfast Jim went outside for a walk. When he went outside the construction workers were still there but he ignored them and went on with his walk. On his walk he went to the alley to get some drugs. But when he went to the place where he did so the drug dealer was gone. Disappointed, Jim went to his friends Billy's house. But Unfortunately he got run over by a car when he was about 250 ft from Billy's house. The person who ran Jim over just drove on becuse he drove an Ford F-250 with a 18 inch lift kick so the person didn't notice at all. Jim was just letf there and stuggled to get up. Finally Billy came out of his house and ran to Jim. Billy then took Jim to the hospita.
At the hospital, Jim was in the ER with moderate skull trama. While in his anastesic state, Jim was worried about the hospital bill that would come with this. Jim didn;t have that much money nor did he have friends with that much money. His richest friend, Frank, wich was low middle income at best could probally afford the bill but he wouldn;t have much after. So Jim woke up after the anasteisa wore off. He was thinking "Woah, what happned". Billy later came into his hospital room and said "Dude, You alright?" Jim then nodded yes.
So Jim went home and just slept the reast of the day. And that was a random day of some random dude name Jim

Response to Official short story thread. 2007-04-16 21:32:29

The Alley of Glory

In yet a single night, kills were aquired, blood filling the streets. "Eat bullets you S.O.B" said a man in a black straight jacket, pulling out a uzi with bullets longer than fingers, yet only a small amount of the bullet was not a shell. Suddenly, in the peak of air a bottle of liquor is thrown, the man in the straight jacket could only use his last seconds of life to see the name of the bottle "Light gin". At the moment the man had no idea what to do, so he ran away. The air time, was extremely fast, the man could only run a few feet before the bottle exploded. As a moment of silence passed, 10s of men ran down the alley, checking if the bottle had hit. Although fast and easy, the idea of it was not as expected as the outcome. There was no fire, no screams of terror, as they walked the man in shade walked up slowly, everyone obvisoly aiming on the man, but waiting for something, it didn't seem right. Suddenly a shot escaped, and everybody looked back as to see one of there men, not smiling at the fact the man was dead, but dead himself. He didn't move, and for a few seconds didn't fall, but just stood, until he fell over on the ground, not on his knees, but straight down. As the score of terror roamed the men, it wasn't over yet. The man in black straight jacket ran over the building, bullets being fired but none on target, he was to fast for even the agility of a gun.

After this day the town was burned, destroyed to a ashy crisp. Everyone having the same sort of death, except one woman. Lieing down in her house, a message written on the walls, but not with fire, but with scoreched flames. "You fortold this fate stupid man, you kill our own, we kill your wife, and trust me, we did a lot before she was dead". As the message seemed, it was true. The woman lay on the floor, covered in a unusual mixture, it was the color of pink, not blood, and sperm, but a combination of both. Her body blood raped, her pictures not destroyed, but those with her husband, the man in the black jacket, ripped and torn through the house. But there was only one man in the town that survived, and it was not the man in the jacket, yet his child.

"Wheres my mommy, daddy, I can't leave without them", behind the childs voice the sound of a bashing engine covered the childs voice, but it didn't matter. "Shut up kid, before you do to you what we did to your mom" the men in red vestes and skie masks said.
The child could barly see, because all of the mens body were covered in black cloths, even there eyes were covered with sunglasses, but the child saw a visible mark on every criminal. A tag that seemed to be a visisble notice to all victims, a tag that said in italic letters"Killing you isn't what we do first, no no there are lots of choices there" . Obviosly as straight men, they did not acutally mean to do the threat, but killing him would be easy enough that termination was a top priority, after the mission.

A man in with a low cut hairstyle and a large overcoat walked into the gun store, carrying a gun with him. The man at the casheer thought it was one of the crimnals, so he took out money. "No no my friend, I do not wish to hurt you" said the overcoated man. Suddenly the casheer looked up, with a frightened but releaved look on his face, but more nervous than happy. "I just need some bullets with this gun, I don't wish to steel just buy, have any 12 milimeters" The man at the counter bulged his eyes in suprise, "12 milimeter, wtf kind of gun do you have" said the casheer. "I have buisness to atend to, much NEEDED buisness" said the man in the overcoat. "i got 9s. but they might not work in your gun". "It is an uzi, it can shoot 2 milimeter bullets if i want to".

Bullets shattered the car window, the shotgun seat full of bullets, the rest of the truck bloody with death, except the back. The child was sitting, scared and panicked, a man in the overcoat walked in " hey son lets get home, well a new home" Suddelenly the father and son came together, but behind the man was gun pulled out, pointing directly twords the man. A woman stood there, and then pointed at the child. The father and son both looked, as they had no choice, the uzi was in the mans backpocket, and the child was entirly helpless from anyone. The woman just stood there, and finally let out a breath, but rather than a breath of drama, a breath of happyness."you killed my husband, now you will face the same fate, now my daughter is with a single mother and a poor house". The man said to his child, i'll be back in a minute.

What do you have to say ass, you killed him, what do you think i will do for money now, I am a single mother, with no money. The man looked around, the area was deserted of anyone else but the 2. The man smirked, and the woman got angry, "well there is always a comprimise you know". The man leaned his head down, meating with her face, the woman eager, but still angry. "what would this help me with you bastard". "me wife was killed, and from the same gang your husband was from. "Well, it seems we are even, but how would THIS, help. "You get your money", suddenly the woman urged forward, her breasts supple, and perky, suddenly she droped her cloths, crying and her body leant forward and starting to drop tears to the ground, but the man just ignored, he lunged forward, their bodys meating at an exact momeny, and suddenly the woman cummed, shooting orgasmic fluid all over herself, the man pulled her twords himself, the woman moaning," you, better, pay a lot for this, you... bastard". After minutes, maybe an hour of sex, on the bare gravel, the man stopped, and did not pay her, but he just stood there. "We both have kids and we are widdows, what about we make this more than just a, well wanna get married. The woman was fast thinking, but still wise. Both hitmans, killers, but they had a point were they could not just stop to think. Ok, but we need some jobs, the woman grinning. Well that seemed quite good, hooters is always open you know. The woman about to hit him, but she stopped, and thought of it.

This is the Allet of Glory, and this, is my crappy story.

Response to Official short story thread. 2007-05-16 21:26:07

Bitch

I sat in my chair. A red, relaxant chair that had served me well before. I pondered my day, and swerved over and over again. A notepad rested on my lap, anxiously awaiting for the lead of my pencil to rub it's hardened surface. However, I suspended it's anxiety, instead choosing to nibble the pencil between my white-laced teeth.

Casual to my persona, I flipped off the light switch and proceeded to masturbate.
Lighting my computer screen was my porn folder, filled with all kinds of hentai. I felt pathetic, no matter how many times my hugged my erected penis up and down, I could barely feel anything.
Soon I grew tired of this sad pubic activity. I pulled up my pants in frustration and ignored even bothred closing the proN folder.

Suddenly, a strange feeling in my stomach gurgled and ran through my bladder. It felt as if a million spikes exploded out of my bladder and spiked through the organic walls, impacting various other organs and tissue in my urinary system. Quickly, I shot my attention over to the empty BIG GLUG of Pepsi.
Natrually, as most humans tend to do, I burst from my relaxant chair and slammed open the door to the bathroom. My sister, Latasha, was in a trance by the mirror and struggled to fix her hair.

Rudely, I shoved her out and did my homosapien buisness.

But as I returned, I peered into the hellish nightmare that was my room.
And sitting in my chair, with a misplaced condom in her hands, was my little baby sister, Sara, eyes a wide, staring straight at my open proN folder......

And she was smiling.......

EPIC