00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

JalenBrah just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

What do you think about this flash?

916 Views | 5 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Hi NG!
I´m working on Animation Warrior 3, and I´ll just hear what you guys thinks of what I´ve made by now.
Here´s a link to the sneakpeak:
It´s just a sneakpeak with the Special Features and a little of the flash.. I haven´t made any battle scenes yet, but if you guys want to, I can show some of a battlescene when I have made one.
Tell me if you want the music changed (Nighthawk22 will make a theme song for my flash, so the Main Menu BGM will properly be changed), if you thinks that the characters look is bad (be sure to tell me how you want them to look), if you thinks the BG is bad, and something like that.
I would appreciate some feedback too. Tell me what you do like in the flash.

Be sure to check AW 1-2 out if you´re a little interrested in this flash. (Don´t worry! The story got a storyline, and everything will get explained in AW3!!)

//Xipp

Response to What do you think about this flash? 2007-04-10 10:16:06

Oups! Forgot to write the link!
Here it is: http://denvish.net/ulf/100407/58216_Animation _Warrior_3.php

//Xipp

Response to What do you think about this flash? 2007-04-10 10:21:40

Very nice looking! I think the characters are original, not sure if I like them myself but they are very cool looking and different. The style looks nice as does the animation. Very cool looking indeed. I also love the voice acting! Very swish and good quality too! The best bit was the preloader part when he said the thing about being able to minimize. I think you should definately go on with this.

BBS Signature

Response to What do you think about this flash? 2007-04-10 11:21:33

Looks cool, got no criticism about this at all, except for the graphics. Use filters and smooth the characters out a bit. But then again, I guess the graphics will get better per movie you make as you train yourself while you make them.

Maybe, after finishing part 3, make a game about this? Would be cool, Final Fantasy style or something.

Good luck with it!

Response to What do you think about this flash? 2007-04-10 11:49:43

i love it!
iss it me or is it only like 4 seconds though???
and the preloader is teh shit

Grah i feel so unknown, SK8MORE god damn :/ EvanHayes seems like a much more serious name than sk8more,so i changed it.

Response to What do you think about this flash? 2007-04-10 12:01:02

Maybe, after finishing part 3, make a game about this? Would be cool, Final Fantasy style or something.

I´ll properly make a game about Animation Warrior, after AW3.. I doesn´t know anything about the battle style in Final Fantasy, so it would be nice if you (guys) could tell me something about it..
If you want to, you can tell me how you want the AW Game to be.. But I haven´t decided anything yet, so I can´t promise to submit a AW Game after making AW3..

//Xipp