00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

GigzMcGeezie just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Hell on Earth (story)

9,625 Views | 144 Replies

Hell on Earth (story) 2007-02-15 17:39:36

Gather 'round, children, cus' granma Sean's gonna tell you a story. It's called Hell on Earth, and takes place in the year 2012, WHEN WE'S ALL GONNA DIE!

*Wade approves of this topic* (anti-mod spray)

*lights dim, and story will take place*
---------------------------------------------
-------

It's cloudy, and fuzzy, everything seems to have a dim atmosphere, I see myself doing some type of work, pencil laying right next to it. Then, some "creature" if it can be called that, hops on my hand and starts munching it off, it appears to have about 5 legs... No, tentacles. I immediately start screaming.

"SSEEEAAANNNNN WAKE UP!" my grandma yells at me, obviously, it's time to get up for fucking school. "gjhsdfjghldjghsld" as Sean stretches out, she leaves to go turn the shower on, and I go back to sleep.

30 seconds later, feels like 10 minutes in my sleepy state

"SEANY BOY, GET UP, GOGOGOGO!" My nanny (what I call my grandma) yells at me again.
"GGAGRAGAGGA!!!" Sean responds, and she just walks out, I hop out of bed, sleep walking to the shower. Sean walks in, and turns on the rest of the lights, takes a piss, and the shower's on already "Thanks, nan," he murmurs.

"I fucking hate getting up in the mornings at 7:10, why can't I start school at ni- WHAT THE FUCK?" He turns around quickly, after thinking he saw something in the mirror, "God, I need to get to bed earlier." Sean goes to the kitchen, grabs his microwaveable breakfast burrito thing, and a red bull. "HEY NAN, ready to go!?" She yells back, "Sure, Sean, I'll go and get the car started!" So, he mosys on out to the car, after passing his black cat 'emmy' 's trail. "God damnit, Emmy, you better not fucking give me anti-social friends today."

"Alright, class, please stand, and lets say the pledges!" says my 8th-12th grade 'supervisor' who is in charge of the lower class attendents who roam the room, making sure everybody's doing what they need to.

"I pledge of allegiance, to the flag, of the United States of America, and to the republic, for which it stands, one nation, under god, indivisble, with liberty, and justice for all," I murmur, trying to not be the loudest one saying the pledge.

"Alright, Pledge to the christian flag, now," "I pledge of allegiance, to the Christian flag, and to the Saviour, for who's kingdom it stands, one saviour, crucified, risen, and coming again, with life and liberty to all who believe."

"Good class, now set your goals, 3 pages in every subject, math and english first," she ends the morning pledges with daily. I pull out my math pace, "19xN=285, solve for N. Easy peasy stuff, lets get this shit done,"

My PACE is laying in front of me, my pencil right next to it, I think to myself "Wow, deja vu. Where the fuck did I see this?" and in a unit of time, so small, that it would be impossible for man to measure, I recieved a vision, without even realizing it. I was holding an M1 Garand up to what looked like... A zombie's? Head.

---------------------------------------------
------------------
Story Profile:

I'm Sean Hayes, my alias goes by "sean5892", I'm 17 years old, my birthday is June 14th, and I'm about to finish up school. Ever since I was a kid, I've had weird deja vu, I'll be sitting in one place, and all of the sudden, it'll feel like I've been there before. Like I'm supposed to be doing something, it's always scared me, because I feel as if I don't do something soon, it's going to kill me.

Chapter 1, End.

Cute+Funny=?

Response to Hell on Earth (story) 2007-02-15 17:42:42

Nice chap 1!

Yep

BBS Signature

Response to Hell on Earth (story) 2007-02-15 17:44:29

Awesomely sexy.

He'd Look Just Like You'd Want Him Too, Some Kind of Slick Chrome American Prince.

Tweet//LastFM//Qwantz//Blog

BBS Signature

Response to Hell on Earth (story) 2007-02-15 17:48:56

Sweetness. But you constantly swich from 1st to 3rd person. Is this intentional?

Fool me once...shame on you. Fool me twice...no one will ever find your body.

I kill threads.

BBS Signature

Response to Hell on Earth (story) 2007-02-15 18:08:52

At 2/15/07 05:48 PM, Smokinggun64 wrote: Sweetness. But you constantly swich from 1st to 3rd person. Is this intentional?

Kinda. I knew I did, but at the end it felt more natural doing first person, but I was to lazy to go back and switch it. It'll be first person for now on though, unless I go through another person's eyes.

Cute+Funny=?

Response to Hell on Earth (story) 2007-02-15 18:50:41

Chapter 2: They appear

Well, that Deja vu was sure some weird shit, I'm telling Will as we walk down to walmart, "Will Rowe, 17, alias, WillyWowza."

"I bet it was," he says in his sexy british voice, "I bet something weird is going to happen soon." "Haha, I bet it will," says John, "John Behrendt, 16, Alias, ToTaL-HaVoK. "Hmmmm... Maybe, but this isn't the first time it's hap- SPEAK OF THE FUCKING DEVIL." I say, as a dog gets eaten alive, by some fucker who looks semi-asleep. "WHAT THE CRUMPET!?" Screams Will, and the trio of us runs over to see who this son of a bitch was. "Gaggggrrrallaalllaaaaaa," he moans, and he comes running toward us, then, it was pretty fuckin' clear, this guy was a genuine zombie. We ran over and did some jackie chan style shit, we kicked his hand, his pelvis, and his jaw, after kicking his pelvis like that, I don't think he'll ever have babies again, and he'll have to eat yogurt for the rest of his life.

"Oh, my Fucking, GOD. GUYS, LOOK," says John, we see a horde of them coming, and a few... 5... tentacled monsters... "Oh my god," I thought silently to my self, "No, no,no,no, this can't be happening, NO WAY, WAKE ME UP, NANNY, WAKE ME UP!" but nothing happened, and we had to ride out the wave. "Alright, guys, first thing's fist, lets go to my house, and stock up on weapons and ammo, afterall, 28 gun safe for the win, right?"

Later, as we get to our house, my Grandpa and Grandma are already dead, pa's self defence glock in his hand, .40 cal shells littered on the floor. I grab his glock, and we go to my room and grab my hunting equipment, with all my assault weapons, an MAK-90 AK-47 Carbine, 7.62x39MM, semi auto, M1 Garand 30-06 Springfield, Remington 12 Guage semi-auto, Colt Model 1911 .45 pistol, my grandpa's glock, and 2 .357 Magnum revolvers.

We went to our ammo room, picked up 3 MAK-90 30-round clips, 5 M1 Garand eight-round clips, 3 boxes 12 guage, 25 shells in each box, 3 clips of .45, 3 clips of .40 for the glock, and 5 boxes of .357

Then, it hit me, and my heart skipped a beat, where, was my pure breed white labrodor? I went outside, and cried, when I couldn't find him, he was one of my best friends. "Oh my god, guys, oh my god, my dog, Major. Noooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!" "Sean, we're sorry, but we still don't know he's dead, and we have to go. He could've just ran away, he's pretty fucking strong," they comforted me. "All right, well, what do we do now?"

"The Sharpshooter," John replied.

Cute+Funny=?

Response to Hell on Earth (story) 2007-02-15 18:54:47

These damn cliffhangers!!

Yep

BBS Signature

Response to Hell on Earth (story) 2007-02-15 19:01:31

I love being in stories.

Yep

BBS Signature

Response to Hell on Earth (story) 2007-02-15 19:04:17

nice story.Waiting for chapter 2.

Response to Hell on Earth (story) 2007-02-15 19:07:56

oh, chapter 2 was already released?

Response to Hell on Earth (story) 2007-02-15 19:13:20

Yes, and I'm in it, I love sean.

Yep

BBS Signature

Response to Hell on Earth (story) 2007-02-15 19:57:33

I love this story. God damn. Can I be in it? :O

d

Response to Hell on Earth (story) 2007-02-15 20:03:02

NOOOOOO only the origs! =O

I still love you :3

Yep

BBS Signature

Response to Hell on Earth (story) 2007-02-15 20:04:53

put me in, or face the wrath of a bad rating!

BBS Signature

Response to Hell on Earth (story) 2007-02-15 20:05:29

Chapter 3: The ol' country road

"Hmmmm, the sharpshooter, eh? That's a bit far up north, John." Replied Will, "Well, it guarantees us a chance at survival, and plus, we can train up our shooting skills there, and maybe we can pick up a few hot bitches in Chorpus Christi," I told him. "Well, it's decided then!" said John, "But where the fuck are we going to get a vehicle?," asked Willi, I told him, "We're going to use the tahoe, get all the guns and ammo."

"So here she is, the Tahoe, full o' gas too it looks like. OH MY GOD! MAJOR!" My dog comes running for me, but just as he does, he gets shot in a driveby "NOOOOOO! WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!" I scream, as the car drives away. "I guess that while people are turning into zombies, they go corrupt too." I wipe my tears, "All right, well, Willi, you gun in the back, John, you gun middle right, and I'll drive and gun front right. "Oh holy fucking crumpet, yes, I get all angles in the back!" Will replys with his sexy british accent.

"Alright, all loaded up? Lets go," I say as we pull out of the driveway, keeping my .357MAG at the ready. "Will, heads up! Grab the winchester .308 (we grabbed this before we left), the bastard's on the roof of Texas A&M!" KA-BLOOM "HOLY FUCK, GUNS ARE LOUDER THAN I THOUGHT!" Screams John in extreme suprise, "Yes, they fucking are, they make video game rifles look like pea-shooters." KA-BLOOOOMMM "Aw, bloody hell, I hit the fucker! Look at'im drop!" Sure enough, the zombie drops down, and hits the ground, with a large splash of blood.

By this time, we've gotten to the ranching areas, abandoned sheds, and we've got about 15 minutes until we get to Chorpus Christi still, "Oh shit guys, I needa piss!" I say, "Well pull over at this shed here, why dontcha," John replies. "W...we..well ok then, just let me grab my M1 Garand." I told him.

So I grab my M1 Garand, and went for the big ol' abandoned shed, it looked so desolate, so empty, but it looked safe, so I pull out my 7inch cock, and start pissin' away. Then, I looked around, while pissing, and I saw... Her.

Cute+Funny=?

Response to Hell on Earth (story) 2007-02-15 20:06:35

well that escalated quickly.

Response to Hell on Earth (story) 2007-02-15 20:57:05

"Holy... SHIT, who the FUCK are you?" I said to this magnificent beauty before me, she had all the right curves in ALL the right places, and when she spoke, I nearly orgasmed right then and there, "Why, fuck? I'd love too. But oh dear, we're a little short one year of having legal sex, aren't we? I'm 234 years old, but you, you're... 17? Oh dear, you looked so willing too." She replied, in that sexy voice, it almost sounded like a moan. FUCK, I AM underage! "You didn't answer my question though, who the hell are you?" I started to sweat, as she walked closer, "Oh? Hell? You know of it? Would you like to come back home to it with me when you turn 18, in what, a week now?" This was starting to frustrate me a bit, "Who are you?", I say calmer.

"Oh, who am I? Why, sweetie, I'm a succubus, but of course, you can call me 'Felisha' (fell-ee-sha)," Oh shit, a succubus, I've heard of these creatures, "Oh, so you know what I am?" FUCK, she could read minds! "Oh yes dear, I can, and you've been wondering, why is she here? Well, it's my mission to make sure you live this week, so I can well, hmm... 'feed' off of you." she said.

"Oh, so for right now, I make friends with you, we kick zombie ass together, and at the end of this week, it's time to decide if I can become your sex slave until I pass away, so that you may continue living? Well, what if I decide I don't want eternal damnation?" At this point, I think I'm pretty much fucked in resisting temptation. "I'll have to get naughty with you, lover." She stressed the 'naughty' part in a way that made me drop a beed of sweat.

"FELISHA! Stop screwin' with him, and lets go already!" Woah, who the hell was this? He made me almost want to be gay. "Hey, fag, don't turn gay on Felisha." Oh fuck, another mind reader. "Yeah, another mind reader, and because you're wondering who I am, I'm Shane, my nickname is "MiniBamSkater", I'm roughly 300 years old, I'm an incubus, and in charge of Felisha over there, I make sure you don't try to pull any funny shit against her."

"By the way, lover, your fly's undone." she cooed, "Oh, well wouldya look at that, it is, so where the hell are you gonna go now?" She smiled, and said, "Haha, your mind of course, now lets get back to your little friends." "Okay, but please don't distract me with sexual thoughts while I'm blasting zombies." and at this, she made me think of dead kittens. "Where the hell did Shane go?" I asked curiously.

"Why, to seduce young women of course."

Cute+Funny=?

Response to Hell on Earth (story) 2007-02-15 21:13:41

At 2/15/07 09:06 PM, DarkRedFlame wrote:
Oh me, I'm such a seducer :D

Oh yes

Cute+Funny=?

Response to Hell on Earth (story) 2007-02-15 21:55:36

At 2/15/07 07:15 PM, MissAllanPoe wrote: MORE MORE MORE! God I love zombie stories.

Maybe tommorow

Cute+Funny=?

Response to Hell on Earth (story) 2007-02-15 23:24:59

Haha I love you story Sean.

"Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds."

~Henry Rollins

BBS Signature

Response to Hell on Earth (story) 2007-02-15 23:31:24

At 2/15/07 11:24 PM, Zack wrote: Haha I love you story Sean.

tyvm

Cute+Funny=?

Response to Hell on Earth (story) 2007-02-16 10:18:57

well i cant wait till tomorrow. this story is freakin awesome

Hi!!!!

BBS Signature

Response to Hell on Earth (story) 2007-02-16 14:33:18

At 2/16/07 10:18 AM, SilverBaller wrote: well i cant wait till tomorrow. this story is freakin awesome

Well, I'm very glad you like it!

Cute+Funny=?

Response to Hell on Earth (story) 2007-02-16 14:37:37

niicceeeee

Dancing Pineapple Guy!

128th EGSC. I popped NEVR's BBS ban cherry.

Also cocks.

BBS Signature

Response to Hell on Earth (story) 2007-02-16 15:44:34

Chapter 5: Chorpus Christi; Hell's playground

"Sean, you muusssttt introduce me to this sexy man here," Felisha said as I looked over at Will, "Well, that's Will, he's got a sexy accent, doesn't he? I fuckin' love it." I replied to her. "Oh yes, it is indeed sexy." "Hey, John, to the left, punch a .357MAG in his ass," I told him as I spotted a fucker. KABLOOM, "HAHAHAHA, did you see his fuckin' head fly off, guys!?" "Noice," I yelled back at him.

"Well, looks like we're here, at last, Chorpus Christi, judging by the looks of it, not much of the population survived." I told Will and John, as we all had faces in awe by the shear amounts of zombies. "Sean, where do we go now?" "Well, didn't we say earlier, the sharpshooter of course!" I replied, as we pulled into the driveway of said store. "So this is it, then, eh?" asked John. "Yeah, this is it, make sure you don't shoulder your guns, or they may think we're going to blast them."

"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU GUYS!?" screams the guy behind the bar, with 2 accomplises, "DON'T SHOOT! WE'RE FRIENDLY!" "OK! LOCK THE FUCKIN' DOOR!" "ALRIGHT," I respond "Alright, so who the fuck ARE you guys?" He asks, and I respond, "Well, I'm Sean, this is Will, and this is John." "Well alright then, you guys have any more guns?" "Yeah, John, go get our guns, dude." I tell him to do, and he goes. "Alright, well, welcome to the sharpshooter, grab any gun you want, and get a defensive position."

I look at the many guns behind the desk, and I spot it, the .500 Wyoming Express revolver. "Alright, I'm ready to fuck up some zombies," I say gleefully, as John comes back in, and brings the rest of our guns. "Sean, that gun matches the size of your penis. I like your style!" thinks Felisha, in my conciounce. "Indeed it does," I happily respond in thought to her, as I grab 2 boxes of .500WE ballistic tipped.

"So you never told me, Mr. Clerk guy, who you guys are." I tell them, with a hint of curiosity in my voice. He winks at me, "Well, I'm Shane, I'll introduce you to these 2 guys later"

"THEY'RE COMING!" Yells out Will, and we all put our warfaces on, and jack our shells into our weapons' chambers.

Cute+Funny=?

Response to Hell on Earth (story) 2007-02-16 16:06:22

SWEEETTTTT I killed a zombie!

Yep

BBS Signature

Response to Hell on Earth (story) 2007-02-16 16:08:16

Awesomeness

He'd Look Just Like You'd Want Him Too, Some Kind of Slick Chrome American Prince.

Tweet//LastFM//Qwantz//Blog

BBS Signature

Response to Hell on Earth (story) 2007-02-16 18:07:23

Chapter 6: Hell on Earth

"Alright, guns at the ready! As soon as they touch that door, fire for head!" I yelled, as the creatures feircely got closer. The first one touched the door, and I had an itchy finger, KABLOOM, a round of .500 Wyoming Express went right passed his head, SHIT, this gun had recoil to it. "Here, Sean, let me help you," said Felisha in that dead sexy voice. Apparently the others noticed them at the door too, because bullets were flying.

"You'll help me?" I asked, curious of what she could do. "Oh yes, I'm in your brain, just fire, and I'll show you," she responded. "Well okay then," I put my arm out, and... what was this? My hand wasn't moving with my breathing pattern at all, nor was it shaking. KABLOOM, I fired a second round, and I kept still with the recoil, thinking I would feel extreme pain from resisting the recoil, I didn't, and the bullet made it's mark by popping through 2 heads. "Oh, FUCK YES." I thought. "Oh, and there's more, but we don't need that right now." She told me.

"Well alright then, lets pop some more heads!" I thought to her. So the bullets flew, and flew, until... KAFLOOOOOMMMMMM, an burst of flame came through the door after all the monsters were dead. "What the fuck!?" I yelled. "Oh fuck, it's a minion," Felisha replied to me. "What the hell are tho-," I was cut off, as the flames died down, and a monsterous horned beast appeared. "Oh... Shit..." John quietly said. "Oh bloody hell..." Will quietly said. Shane just kept his stance, and said something in a language we couldn't understand, "Ishmatolla fiendir carentir WRYTENDOR!" A pentagram appeared under the minion, and engulfed him in a shadow of pure darkeness.

"Wrytendor, the sword of shadows," Felisha said to me, almost stunned, "I've heard of our kind using it before, but I've never actually seen it, bravo, Shane, bravo." "What... The... Fuck..." I said, puzzled, and I could tell by looking at John and Will's faces, that they were pretty fucking stunned too. "Well guys, I guess the jig is up, me and my boys here are demons, kind of. I'm an incubus, if you've ever heard of it, and THAT was a minion. But don't worry, we aren't here to kill you. We're rebels to hell."

So many things were still unclear, and I wanted them answered. "Please, Shane, explain everything to us." I demanded him, "Just don't get smart assed around him, Sean," Felisha told me. "We'll tell you everything," Shane said. "Wait, 'we'll'?" asked Will. "Oh yes, replied Shane, there's 2 of us, and one's in Sean's head. Or rather, SHE is. Show yourself, Felisha. And with that, the warmth of her presence left my mind, and I could feel all the pain from the recoil earlier, I almost missed her. "I'm sorry lover, but remember when I said I was going to use your life force when your birthday comes? Well, I still am, but that's not really the reason we're here. We sense greater strength in your trio, especially you."

"Now, where to start? So many things to tell you guys."

Cute+Funny=?

Response to Hell on Earth (story) 2007-02-16 18:15:53

Aawesomeeeeeeewiemonjwemopcuiwenmf8904u90-4t8 9437058934tuhj589i4hg9to.

Lol, spam.

Yep

BBS Signature

Response to Hell on Earth (story) 2007-02-16 18:40:00

Not bad, keep going with the story, it is getting interesting.